Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

just chiming in to say that with that toebox and with my own past experience with _7 combats, 43 minimum.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• jscl
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Geezor View Post
      It translates to EU 44.
      thanks
      JUST THE HITS

Comment

• Lane
        • Aug 2010

I'm like 27~ 27.5 cm, but I know julius combats are meant to be oversized. Sound like its ok?

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

You would be better off with size 2.

Comment

• miserableman
            • Dec 2009

Ann Sneakers, if I found the low tops a bit on the snug side would I be better off sizing up for the high tops? thinking about getting them on and off.

Comment

• modern77
              • Oct 2006

In my opinion, the high-tops fit true to size.

Comment

• neonrider
                • Jan 2008

my various julius combats are 2's, i'm a 43. i think a 44 should go with 3.
                ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• ardeetee
                  • Apr 2007

no size difference between the ann hi/low tops

Comment

• tgadd
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by neonrider View Post
                    my various julius combats are 2's, i'm a 43. i think a 44 should go with 3.
                    I'm a pretty true 44, with slightly narrow feet. The Julius 3 is a touch too big, but nothing Insoles won't solve. The 2 is definitely too small. I really wanted the Engineer they had in 2 at The Archive, but was not meant to be.

Comment

• Lane
                      • Aug 2010

would fit a 42?

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

^^^ Should fit

Comment

• mrmrhing
                          • Feb 2010

it fits 42
                          no problem

Originally posted by Lane View Post

Comment

• endersgame
                            • Aug 2009

hey SZ members. i have a problem with one of my ebay sales. apparently, the buyer of my medium ph mac coat says my measurements are all off. i want to know how this got fucked up.

if anyone here has the same size coat, please chime in.

i just want to confirm with you guys if this was the correct way to take measurements, or if i am batshit crazy, or i need to change my eye prescription..

this was done with the coat completely buttoned, fabric stretched flat. i do not consider material thickness or lining when taking measurements. i only measure what i can see.

shoulder: seam to seam (using points where the shoulder seam ends and the sleeve seam starts)

pit2pit: edge to edge (using points where the sleeve starts on the bottom side of the sleeve)

sleeve: seam to edge (from the end of the shoulder seam to the edge of the sleeve/cuff, measuring the longer top side)

waist: edge to edge (in this case the pit and waist was the same)

length: bottom part of the collar down (measuring from back side)

do you guys measure differently? because i thought my method as pretty standard.

click on the thumbs..

also judging by the daylight pics, is my color description Navy (washed) accurate?

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

I at least measure that way and think many other do to.

I have a small suspicion that he thought that the jacket wouldn't look as worn as it did when he received it, although you've pointed it out many times and show pictures of it so you've done your part.

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

this guy was telling me (i believe he's an sz member) that the pit measurement is 20"!

i measured from edge to edge in the pit 24" and i verified the waist was the same. did i really misread the tape measure by 4 inches?

i can wear a long ph jacket size large inside this thing. 20" pit???

yeah i made sure the wear and tear was noted with lots of pictures. LOTS. i mean this auction was packed with pics..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎