Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

^^^ I'm a size 46 and I used to have an Obscur tri-zip in size 48. Nice jacket, really amazing leather. But I sold it as it was a bit too big - it was wearable but not as fitted as I wanted. For reference, I'm probably about 5'8 or 5'9 and it wasn't a really short jacket like a RO; I'm also not very muscular. The arms were REALLY long, but I think that's the case with all Obscur stuff - I had a longsleeve top in size 46 with very long arms too.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

many thanks, might have to pass on the body length i believe :[ short torso ughh

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

i searched the thread and couldn't find anything, does anyone know how BBS jeans fit? i am a 28/29 in drkshdw and 1 in julius. what does the s, m, l sizing corrospond to in waist sizes for him?

Comment

• graydot
          • Aug 2009

well you won't be a M or L - which leaves S. I've never tried BBS pants but if you're below 30 in rick common sense says you won't fit anything bigger than an S

Comment

• Diss
            • Sep 2008

Whats the typical pit-to-pit measurement on a Helmut Lang Shirt size 38/15? I normaly wear size 46.

Does it change much from season to season?

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by graydot View Post
              well you won't be a M or L - which leaves S. I've never tried BBS pants but if you're below 30 in rick common sense says you won't fit anything bigger than an S
              the only reason i asked is because some designers start their sizing at 30 instead of in the 20's. so i was wondering if a small would even be too big for me

Comment

• annwens
                • Dec 2010

Sorry if this has been asked, I wear size 46 / S in most of the clothes, what size should I take in Individual Sentiment? and how does IS fit? Cheers

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

Sizing tends to vary with IS pieces, you could be a size 0 or 1 depending on the item.

Comment

• docus
                    • Dec 2010

^^^ Agreed, or even sometimes a 2, depending on the garment. (I'm a 46 and have IS items in sizes 0, 1 & 2.)

Comment

• Eye
                      • Jan 2010

depends on the fit desired, but i'd say you should go with a sz2.
                      However, if you're more on the 43-43.5cm waist side of the 48, then pick a sz3 (these pants should not stretch due to its composition).
                      WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• asecretmaker
                        • Apr 2011

for those who are not sure about the sizing.
                        I am pleased to forward you the exact measurements of the RICK OWENS - 18CM DENIM SKIRTED JEANS, item code 54I-M06011.

54I-M06011 size 28

Waist: 38 cm

Total length: 114 cm

Hem: 18 cm

Skirt length: 44.5 cm

54I-M06011 size 29

Waist: 39 cm

Total length: 114 cm

Hem: 18 cm

Skirt length: 45 cm

Please note such measurements are taken on the item buttoned and laid flat

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

From what I've been able to figure out, it looks like IS has modified her sizing in her last FW10 collection. In her 1st couple of seasons, I was a 2 in tops and bottoms. In FW10, I could fit into a 1. So it will depend on what season you are buying from. I've always found her fits to be on the slim side. I'm normally a M in tops and 33/34 in pants.

Originally posted by annwens View Post
                          Sorry if this has been asked, I wear size 46 / S in most of the clothes, what size should I take in Individual Sentiment? and how does IS fit? Cheers
                          Originally posted by Raw View Post
                          Sizing tends to vary with IS pieces, you could be a size 0 or 1 depending on the item.
                          Originally posted by docus View Post
                          ^^^ Agreed, or even sometimes a 2, depending on the garment. (I'm a 46 and have IS items in sizes 0, 1 & 2.)
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• sshum88
                            • Dec 2007

A 39 will likely be too small. I take 42 in my MA+ footwear and I'm between a 42-43. So I would say you have to go for a 40 or 41 in MA+.

I have Carpes in 41, 42 and 43 and I aim for a 30cm outsole in most footwear.

Originally posted by docus View Post
                            I was wondering if someone could advise me on sizing for m.a+ boots!

I'm a size 40.5 - I take a 40 in CDiem, 41 in Guidi. My boots usually measure 29cm in length (outsole). What size would I take in m.a+? Would size 39 be too small?

Thanks!
                            Originally posted by eat me
                            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Is it correct that guidi derbies do not fit as small as boots do? E.g. size up half a size only?
                              I am a EU 44 in Converse, should I pick a 44.5 in Guidi derbies then?

Cannot realy find a pic of the model I am talking about atm.. The one with the extra long laces to tie around the shoe..
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍