• Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
    yes
    Thanks.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Sergei_S
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
      Your normal size would be size 2, so I personally think size 3 (because a size 4 may end up just looking like its too big for you). Sure, you'd be able to fit more layers underneath a size 4, but you might just look like a stuffed chicken afterwards. And as far as Russia winters go...I think you should choose an entirely different coat to fight the weather.
      Thanks a lot! To fight a russian winter you'd better stay at home under a douzen of thick blankets with a big glass of singlemalt in your hand :-)
      I got weapons

Comment

• voice_on_tape
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Sergei_S View Post
        Thanks a lot! To fight a russian winter you'd better stay at home under a douzen of thick women with a big glass of singlemalt in your hand :-)
        fixed :)
        -v_o_t
        sale items

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

i know it might sound lame and i usually dont post in this section but does someone know how the guidi cordovan backzip boots fit compared to the other models ?

I wear sz44 in baby calf and i want to know if i can go through with a sz43. Anyway if someone owns both models and can tell about the sizing that would help a lot!
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

^

Rilu - in my experience, M in CDG, especially in tricot or Junya, runs big so don't trust the measurements.

People frequently don't measure carefully - I would go with what I know about the label.

The blue coat has been on eBay for quite a while, so were I in your shoes, I would wait to see if something better turns up in the meantime. It's doubtful it will disappear overnight. I'll keep you in mind while I'm browsing for clothing myself since I'm your size!

Cheers,

MBD
            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

i get a slight "off" feeling by the one with the 4 studs under the pocket. i understand the application but it seems like quite a frivelous detail. i am not sure how keen you are on color but i think you'd get more wear out of the grey one and i like fit of the chest better from what i can see of the photos.

Comment

• SlightRight
                • Mar 2011

Hi guys, I wear Guidi back-zip in 42 and CCP derby in 6. What should I go for Augusta lace-up ankle boots?
                THX

Comment

• eckblk
                  • Mar 2010

you could be a 6 or 7 depending on the last used and toe box

*we are the same size and I've owned both 6 and 7's in Augusta.

Comment

• SlightRight
                    • Mar 2011

Thanks eck. I guess I'll post later when I got a specific model.

Comment

• bonejelly
                      • Jul 2008

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but looking at FW 11 Rick jacket sizing - 50=M and 52=L?

I'm usually a slim 50, and thinking I need to go for the 52. Someone confirm.

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

It may be dependent on the piece but based on the large hooded wool coat I tried on in the summer, a 50 fit me better than the 48 due to the belt enclosure. I'm normally a 48 top. So yes to sizing up one.

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                        I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but looking at FW 11 Rick jacket sizing - 50=M and 52=L?

I'm usually a slim 50, and thinking I need to go for the 52. Someone confirm.
                        Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• swrecked
                          • Sep 2011

Anybody have the ma+ f/w 2011 heavy jersey zipped leg pant, as seen here:

The smallest size I've seen is 46, and I'm concerned the waist might be a little big for me. My waist is 30. Do they make it in a 44? Anyone out there who has these and altered them in the waist? Any comments on how they have fit or look on.
                          Last edited by swrecked; 10-13-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

from my experience 46 = s = around 30 and 44 = xs = 28. i'd just call atelier, 212 941-8435, but from what i know ma+ can tend to fit on the smaller side. i'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out if you're having a sizing issue. get those current ma+ gloves! i got a pair and they're my current favorite and you can concievably wear them all year round.
                            i dont know if we can post numbers on the forum. if we arent suppose to then you can delete this.

Comment

• swrecked
                              • Sep 2011

I think these are running kinda big. There's a sale thread with a 42 that he says fits like a 44. Since 44 has been hard to find, I was wondering if anyone had bought and altered and how that worked out. I've got an email into atelier asking about sizes. I know hlorenzo doesn't have the 44. Both stores have been really helpful.

Those gloves do look pretty cool.

Comment

• Trebre
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by swrecked View Post
                                I think these are running kinda big. There's a sale thread with a 42 that he says fits like a 44. Since 44 has been hard to find, I was wondering if anyone had bought and altered and how that worked out. I've got an email into atelier asking about sizes. I know hlorenzo doesn't have the 44. Both stores have been really helpful.

Those gloves do look pretty cool.
                                I'm a pretty normal 46 and i got these exact pants in a 44.
                                They fit me quite snug when i first tried them but they stretch a bit.
                                However these are slim in the leg (especially lower part) so if you have any muscle on you might run in to problems in that area.
                                If wearing boots to this pant it will have to be a slim fitting shaft.
                                I always wear them with m.a buffalo back zips :)

I think i would have been fine with a 46 as well but there would have been some room in the waist.
                                Since you don't wear a belt to these (there are no belt loops) that might be something to think about as well.
                                The pants would be easy to alter in the waist though.
                                Hope i did not confuse you more.
                                The rule i find applies to most m.a+ pants is size down one.
                                With his jackets it's size up one, at least for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎