Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Looks like we're the same chest size - I'd reccomend a 3.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Umami
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by ChairDance View Post
      I've been getting lots of conflicting info on this, so I'll ask it here: My chest is about 36.5 - 37 inches, and I take a 46 in the vast majority of jackets but sometimes have to size up to 48. Should I go with size 2 or 3 in Attachment? Thanks
      you'd better try it on as the size may vary a lot

Comment

• graydot
        • Aug 2009

sizing for layer-o/avantindietro_field - tts?

Comment

• Catfood
          • Oct 2008

Has anyone tried this Damir Jacket:
          http://www.ln-cc.com/damir-doma-mens-linen-blend-high-collar-jacket/invt/dam010045bla/

Measurements suggest it fits about a size large, but I figured I'd check first.

Comment

• SlightRight
            • Mar 2011

I'm true 44. Should I go 0 or 1 in Individual Sentiments long sleeve tees?
            Last edited by SlightRight; 11-17-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• kuugaia
              • Feb 2010

General rule of thumb I'd say is 1 = 44, 2= 46, etc. My experience with them is that they fit rather true to size, so depends if you want it a little looser or tighter. I'm not sure which one you're talking about in particular - but I had a bit of trouble with the sleeves fitting perfectly.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                • Oct 2011

On the slighter side of 44 and ~176cm, and about to start searching for a Drksdhw Tie Hoodie from this year's FW11 women's collection and a bit stymied on sizing. Given how it's meant to drape measurements are not much help, and I've no prior experience with RO to draw on.

Comment

• SlightRight
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                  General rule of thumb I'd say is 1 = 44, 2= 46, etc. My experience with them is that they fit rather true to size, so depends if you want it a little looser or tighter. I'm not sure which one you're talking about in particular - but I had a bit of trouble with the sleeves fitting perfectly.
                  Thanks k, I'm thinking to get this sweater.
                  I thought IS runs a little bit big, cause the smallest size of IS is -0, which to me indicates 0 should be matching 44.
                  Help needed!

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

IS

My personal experience....IS size 0 generally equates to a 44, and so forth....
                    -0 is closer to a big 42 / small 44...

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

^^ Are you saying that it runs small through experience or because they have 0 sizing? It's common in my experience for Japanese labels to have 0 sizing because of their clientele. You would see 0 - 3 sizes in Japanese stocklists and 1 - 5 sizes in Western stocklists.

Like I said, in my experience I've found their stuff to fit true to size, but their clothing isn't exactly 'precision fitting' - so I wouldn't stress about it too much.

edit: damn you ABS, you replied before me! Haha. I guess we stand at odds with each other. I have an IS coat in size 2 and I'm a 46 in most cases. Hmm.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

through experience...every item i own (cut&sewns, jacket, pants) from IS is a 0, and i would say i'm a big44.

Comment

• SlightRight
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                          ^^ Are you saying that it runs small through experience or because they have 0 sizing? It's common in my experience for Japanese labels to have 0 sizing because of their clientele. You would see 0 - 3 sizes in Japanese stocklists and 1 - 5 sizes in Western stocklists.

Like I said, in my experience I've found their stuff to fit true to size, but their clothing isn't exactly 'precision fitting' - so I wouldn't stress about it too much.

edit: damn you ABS, you replied before me! Haha. I guess we stand at odds with each other. I have an IS coat in size 2 and I'm a 46 in most cases. Hmm.
                          They have size "minus 0" as smallest size, whereas the most Japanese brands have "0".
                          Anyway, very appreciate ur help.

Comment

• SlightRight
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                            through experience...every item i own (cut&sewns, jacket, pants) from IS is a 0, and i would say i'm a big44.
                            There it is, thanks ABS bro

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

Oh sheet, -0!? I didn't read that post properly, sorry dude. Good thing ABS chimed in otherwise I woulda made you kop a blanket. Haha!

edit:
                              Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                              Misdirection, my post was directed at SlightRight. Sent my post before I saw yours.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

^ anyone else notice that you never see size 1's floating around...
                                im a small 46 but im short and its terribly hard to find a gloved blazer from them...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎