Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

^ I wear a 41 in Nike, and I wear a 41 in Layer-0.

Comment

• sinnedk
      Banned
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Raw View Post
      There is no way you wear EU45 in Nikes and 45 in say ma+ boots.
      Raw, i wear nike air max 95 in 10.5, and a nike high top in 11.5, it variates for me

MA+ i wear a 44 (which is a US11), never tried a 43 (archive sf didnt have anything smaller), that being said i would still wear a minimum of a 43.

Another thing to add, i like my boots roomy and my running shoes snug so there are variations but i am a dead on US11

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
        urgent question !

hey guys, if i'm a 43 in most shoes as rick owens, will a 42 ann dem fit or not ? thinking about those last collection vitello boots.. thanks a lot !

not sure if it's too late, but if u mean the boots with the back-lace, i wore the same size in them as in everything else (incl. rick and ann sneaks etc...), i.e. they were TTS in my experience. i know everyone always sizes down in ann boots, but imho this did not appy to those boots.

but maybe u could still fit a 42 if u got a narrow foot, cause the outsole was a bit longer than my other footwear. tricky...

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

I think he;s talking about the plain design from FW11. Personally I would recommend sizing up.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
            • Aug 2010

thanks guy,
            was talking about those vitello boots

i've ordered them in the meantime, hope they'll fit !!

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

I've never tried Air Max or those type of running Nike but I recently tried on some free run 2+ and the US9.5 was too snug for comfort so I was definately a US10 (EU44) and I wear 42 in ma+ boots, can even add an insole after a few weeks of wear. My ma+ boots measure 30cm and a pair of US10 Nike Dunk SB I've had for ages measure 29.5cm. I guess some Nikes might fit bigger, this is just from my experience.

Comment

• sinnedk
                Banned
                • Dec 2011

I've never tried Air Max or those type of running Nike but I recently tried on some free run 2+ and the US9.5 was too snug for comfort so I was definately a US10 (EU44) and I wear 42 in ma+ boots, can even add an insole after a few weeks of wear. My ma+ boots measure 30cm and a pair of US10 Nike Dunk SB I've had for ages measure 29.5cm. I guess some Nikes might fit bigger, this is just from my experience.
                the shoe game is a crapshoot, no one has one general LAST

Comment

• shdws
                  • Sep 2011

Hi Raw!

dude how can a pair of size 10 Nikes... be only 29.5, a Euro 42 measuring like a size 41 :S

I always thought Nike were like TTS no question.
                  Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

I've always thought in general that boots and dress shoes are always sized larger than sneakers. Before I became interested in boots and leather shoes, I always thought of my foot size as US9.5-10. It was only after I became interested in boots that I realised I was a 42 in boot size. That's just how it's worked for me.

Comment

• KingJulien
                      • Oct 2011

How does number (n)ine sizing work? If I'm on the large side of 48, with a 32 waist and fairly thick thighs, would I be a 4?

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Really depends on which cut. If it's denim, check this thread that has a rare size five, which might be what you'd need if you don't have thin legs.

I've been able to wear 4s with a 33 inch waist and I've had 3s with a 33 inch waist in different versions but thighs are pretty average.

Do yourself a favor. Get measurements. No reason not to.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• anomolies
                          • Dec 2011

JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

size 1 is 65 cm waist

Size 2 I think is 68cm but the google translation is all wack.

so I found these in a size 1 gray, and a size 2 black.

But I want the black one. Is there much of a difference in actual fit between size 1 and size 2? I guess the waist is adjustable so it doesn't really matter.. or does it?

I'm 29" waist.
                          Last edited by anomolies; 01-14-2012, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

The difference between a size 1 and a size 2 would be negligible in that cut, that material and that elastic/adjustable waist in my opinion. It's likely a few cms here and there in terms of the crotch and thighs.

Get the black, wash and dry them in them in the dryer and you'll have a size 1. Voila. Seriously.

Sizing is more of a concern with sharp fits and cuts and materials like leather and denim. I'm a 33 inch waist and could probably squeeze into size 1-4 in those without much trouble but I'd def. need a size 4 in jeans where the rise and thighs and calves are a concern.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• KingJulien
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                              Really depends on which cut. If it's denim, check this thread that has a rare size five, which might be what you'd need if you don't have thin legs.

I've been able to wear 4s with a 33 inch waist and I've had 3s with a 33 inch waist in different versions but thighs are pretty average.

Do yourself a favor. Get measurements. No reason not to.
                              Thanks. It seems like the brand is a little all over the place in terms of sizing, after looking at a few pieces, so I'll just go off the measurements.

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

Ann Demeuleemeester XXS equivalent to a 46?

if anyone could help me on this specific item that knows Ann well, PM me. I know her sizing can vary.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎