Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

thanks! reason i asked was because i saw this thread (http://new.styleforum.net/t/285558/a...ots-size-40-41) and apparently its fits a size small?

anyone owns this pair care to share sizing help? thanks!

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BBSLM View Post
      that's 3 votes for 'perfect fit', 3 for 'too big'.

need a tie breaker.

or someone to sell me a small intarsia to compare.
      I just went through the same dilemma...and I decided mine was too big...and I have to say that yours is too...you need a small.

Either way - go with your gut...it's too expensive a purchase to not fit perfectly.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by nictan View Post
        thanks! reason i asked was because i saw this thread (http://new.styleforum.net/t/285558/a...ots-size-40-41) and apparently its fits a size small?

anyone owns this pair care to share sizing help? thanks!
        They fit half to a full size large, I've tried the one from SS (although the AW one might differ)

Comment

• BBSLM
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
          I just went through the same dilemma...and I decided mine was too big...and I have to say that yours is too...you need a small.

Either way - go with your gut...it's too expensive a purchase to not fit perfectly.
          Yea I feel the same way. I'll wait to take the tags off until I can find a small to compare it to. I suspect I'm probably in-between sizes and a small will be too small in some areas, though.

Thanks for the help guys.
          Last edited by BBSLM; 02-28-2012, 09:01 AM.
          WTB
          desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
          RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
          STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• lazyguru
            • Jun 2008

You will be okay with the small man,They stretch in the chest , arms , waist , neck you name it .... By the 10th wear it will fit like a custom jacket!

As long as you dont have a gut or love handles bulging thru when you zip it up u got it made... that shit is ugly!!!

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

Shopping for some work shoes. Does anyone know how these fit? Im a 43...and I know Jil runs big...so I wondered if these may as well.

Le 21ème

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

Anyone handled the ccp dead end blazers (particularly the one in wocell material). http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/produc...6dd774e3663427

Does it fit smaller or true compared to a standard ccp 50. Not sure if the material, or the cutting design of the jacket would affect the sizing in anyway.

Comment

• brad1981
                  • Dec 2008

hi
                  would like to ask the same question, hope someone could explain the sizing on this deadend blazer

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

I tried it on in a 50 in a heavier fabric at L'E and it was perfect.
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

dead end blazers fit a tad bigger than regular ones
                      on the one from l'E which is in the NYCOT fabric (now they also have WIM), the 46 is more like a 47.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                        • Jun 2009

I think I tried the WIM, and I suppose the shoulder ARE slightly roomier.
                        Le 21ème

Comment

• KingJulien
                          • Oct 2011

An Ann blazer (unable to figure out what season) is probably going to be too big for a true 40 in a L, right?

Trying to figure out whether I should call and switch sizes before it ships out or just try the L first.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                            I think I tried the WIM, and I suppose the shoulder ARE slightly roomier.
                            on the dead end blazers, the shoulders are much more pagoda shaped, and the fit is different especially in the torso and waist, i guess the very difficult construction exercise (no stitches on the side, no pinch) makes it impossible to get the same sort of waist narrowness as on regular cuts

WIM is pitch black, thick and heavy wool
                            NYCOT is light, very dry, and a bit lighter (like a very dark grey)
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by KingJulien View Post
                              An Ann blazer (unable to figure out what season) is probably going to be too big for a true 40 in a L, right?

Trying to figure out whether I should call and switch sizes before it ships out or just try the L first.
                              Depends on the type of blazer/season. More formal looking and newer jackets fit TTS (M=48), while more draped/overcoat style stuff can fit as big as XS = small 50 in older seasons. Just ask for measurements, and make sure the chest is at least one-two inches more from what you would consider fitted.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Catfood
                                • Oct 2008

In my opinion current season Ann still fits XS=46 in jackets.

A few of the shirts from the current season will fit a 46 well in a size S, but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎