Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AnImp
    • Apr 2012

Raw- I'm a 155 lbs, about 5'10", and the Archive recommended Medium L+F jackets always- they were as worried about length as anything else.

My questions is w/r/t Guidi's- I'm normally a 42.5, and tried 44. Ended up being a bit big but pretty close to the right fit with inserts- am I going to have any luck with their cordovan in 43, or is there too little stretch for that to work?

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

I just had a trade deal for that L&F coat in S, the owner said he was a 46 and it's too big for him so it should fit a 48. Length won't be a problem for me as I'm only 5'9 and if anything it would be a tad long for me.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I recall the showroom sample (M) being pretty good for a 50, so I imagine S should fit a 48
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• brad1981
          • Dec 2008

looking for original rick dunks, not sure if i have the luck to find some in good condition but are they true to size? if i'm a ccp 7, should i go for a 42 or 43?thx

Comment

• shdws
            • Sep 2011

I know many probably don't give a rat, but for those who own and know, how do Givenchy shirts run?

Do they run tts like say similar to Raf? Or are they not slim shirts and are wide in the shoulders with big arms. Basically are Givenchy shirts slim?

For reference I'm mostly size Euro46 for Raf, would that equate to a 40cm roughly for Givenchy? or smaller? like 39cm.

Thanks.
            Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• The-Arm
              • Jul 2012

I'm 6ft 4" about 85kg I'm looking at some silent knitwear would a large do or should I go for an XL.....sorry novice here.

Comment

• shiliquan
                Banned
                • Nov 2011

41 for me is perfect, and my ccp size 7(roo leather). u may get a 42, just put insoles if its big.

Originally posted by brad1981 View Post
                looking for original rick dunks, not sure if i have the luck to find some in good condition but are they true to size? if i'm a ccp 7, should i go for a 42 or 43?thx

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                  • Jun 2012

Anyone know how the sizing on current Attachment stuff runs?
                  I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by The-Arm View Post
                    I'm 6ft 4" about 85kg I'm looking at some silent knitwear would a large do or should I go for an XL.....sorry novice here.
                    most silent stuff is oversized, so large probs. sites like Parable list measurements for reference.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• shdws
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by The-Arm View Post
                      You kinda need to decide on how you want to wear it and how your body proportions are.

check forward for measurements as well, each season kinda changes.
                      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• the-orb
                        • Jun 2009

Anyone know how this CCP dipped jacket fits? Is it a boxy fit or fairly slim? I remember I tried on the non-dipped version from a different season and had to size down.

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by the-orb View Post
                          Anyone know how this CCP dipped jacket fits? Is it a boxy fit or fairly slim? I remember I tried on the non-dipped version from a different season and had to size down.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAROL-CHRIST...#ht_612wt_1350
                          same jacket, same sizing. the dip does not change anything to the construction or the fit.
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• the-orb
                            • Jun 2009

Thanks, then 50 is probably not the right size for me.

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                            same jacket, same sizing. the dip does not change anything to the construction or the fit.

Comment

• Joker
                              • Oct 2011

Does anybody know how's the fit about overlock, is it similar to 2498 also or more fitting and slim ? And then is that better use with kalb ? Or horse leather ?

Thanks

Comment

• Nizar
                                • Apr 2010

I need some help on RO Mollino sport as i dont any experience on RO leather. Im 170 cm 70 kg, would M or L fit best for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎