• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • incognito
    Banned
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Dane View Post
    Has anyone tried this jacket on?

Oki-ni says "fits to size", but the model has a 36" chest and is wearing a 50(?)

Appreciate any insight. :)
    It seems a little spacious on him in the chest. It doesn't have that taught look that most rick jackets have when they are fitted properly. that's not to say it doesn't look good on him.

Check out the dude wearing it at the corner which looks a good deal tighter (they also have the 48 in stock if you are looking for that)

Comment

• diorowen
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
      I don't know about the menswear, but the womenswear fits slimmer than before; I felt more comfortable one size up than usual. Also, the quality on spring was abyssal. Winter wasn't in yet....
      thank you patroklus,
      wanted to get the reverse seam jacket. but unsure what size would fit me.
      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

there is measurements on the site if that helps.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by incognito View Post
          It seems a little spacious on him in the chest. It doesn't have that taught look that most rick jackets have when they are fitted properly. that's not to say it doesn't look good on him.

Check out the dude wearing it at the corner which looks a good deal tighter (they also have the 48 in stock if you are looking for that)

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/mid-...1324492hi.html
          Thank you.

Originally posted by magic View Post
          there is measurements on the site if that helps.
          I saw that, but I wasn't sure of the thickness of the material, so didn't want to misinterpret outside measurements.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• profondo nero
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
            geobaskets fit .5 a size bigger
            Thanks man, they fit perfectly.

Comment

• The-Arm
              • Jul 2012

Looking into purchasing my first leather jacket. I've been eyeing up a few imparticular a RO intarsia but I'm unsure on sizing...fairly slim built 6ft 4" and about 85kg it's either L or XL it seems. The problem is I have a fairly deep chest but average shoulder width and a small waist at 30". Anybody care to share their expertise?

Comment

• #ruin
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by The-Arm View Post
                Looking into purchasing my first leather jacket. I've been eyeing up a few imparticular a RO intarsia but I'm unsure on sizing...fairly slim built 6ft 4" and about 85kg it's either L or XL it seems. The problem is I have a fairly deep chest but average shoulder width and a small waist at 30". Anybody care to share their expertise?
                it'd help if you could give your exact chest measurement? fairly deep isn't really anything to go off of =P.

Comment

• The-Arm
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
                  it'd help if you could give your exact chest measurement? fairly deep isn't really anything to go off of =P.
                  Sorry, about 42"

Comment

• Denpatou
                    • Jan 2010

does anyone have any experience with this julius ss07 napoleon jacket? specifically in a size 1? i'm a true 44 and i'm wondering if this will be a bit too roomy in the chest for me.

SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• nahneun
                      • Feb 2011

i'm interested in a lost & found top but i'm not sure if i'm sizing myself correctly. iirc, l&f runs a full size big and an xs is the equivalent of a 36. does my memory serve me correctly?

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                        i'm interested in a lost & found top but i'm not sure if i'm sizing myself correctly. iirc, l&f runs a full size big and an xs is the equivalent of a 36. does my memory serve me correctly?
                        depends on season...allegedly she changed the sizing recently. I would get measurements to be certain.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• underdog
                          • Aug 2009

Currently considering an online purchase of a Label Under Construction blazer and I do not have first hand experience with their sizing.

Are they generally TTS or do they skew larger or smaller?

Any informed opinions in this regard would be greatly appreciated - thx.

Comment

• eleven crows
                            • Mar 2011

FYI TTS. TML.

Comment

• savant
                              • Jul 2011

I wear guidi 43 and CCP 7, true EU 42 / US 9

A seller im in discussion with advised his 41 cdiem S23M fits larger, can someone confirm ?

Are there 2 variations of the s23m? flat toe box fits TTS and the bulbous toe fits larger ?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by poopbong View Post
                                I wear guidi 43 and CCP 7, true EU 42 / US 9

A seller im in discussion with advised his 41 cdiem S23M fits larger, can someone confirm ?

Are there 2 variations of the s23m? flat toe box fits TTS and the bulbous toe fits larger ?
                                Definitely do not fit larger. If anything, many people advise to size up in this model due to the very narrow / low instep.

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                                Currently considering an online purchase of a Label Under Construction blazer and I do not have first hand experience with their sizing.

Are they generally TTS or do they skew larger or smaller?

Any informed opinions in this regard would be greatly appreciated - thx.
                                Generally TTS, but sometimes a bit large. Can be confusing as his knitwear is generally TTS to small, whereas his outerwear is generally TTS to big.

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎