• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soultek
    • Feb 2007

Re: Carpe Boots

[quote user="Spencer"]

Hey guys,

I just picked up one of the many pairs of the 6 hole CD boots that have been sold recently. Instead of my usual size 45 (which I havn't seen), I picked up a 44. The fit is just about perfect except for the bridge of my foot (right at the very first lace holes). Without socks they fit perfect, but with socks I'm slightly uncomfortable, and sore after about an 1/2 hours wear.

To make a long story short, I'm asking if I should just tough it out and hope they stretch just a tad, or try and find a pair of 45's.

Thanks,
    Spence

[/quote]

I had the same problem with a pair of reverse calf skins that I own. Was really hard to even get them on my feet even with the laces fully loosened. They've since stretched out and fit fine. I would say tough it out unless you are in pain when you walk. If you decide to sell them and opt for 45's, I'd be interested in picking up another pair, PM me.

Comment

• mustard
      • Mar 2007

I'm new to M.A+ sizing..how does the sizing on their belts work?

This one comes in L/XL

http://www.mindtrive.com/img/0805_imp_acc_a.jpg

Comment

• bellapietra1501
        • Sep 2006

does anybody know if a viridi anne size 1 closer to a 44 or 46? thanx.

Comment

• diamonds
          • Dec 2006

Re: viridi-anne sizing

generally those japanese brands go 1 as 44, 2 as 46, 3 as 48, etc. they usually run about a size smaller than north american brands that use the same number sizing system.

i tried on a viridi-anne coat in a size 2 and it felt like a 46/S to me.

Comment

• mattjames
            • Mar 2007

VIKTOR & ROLF

I know it's a longshot but can anyone tell me how VIKTOR & ROLF outwear fits?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Re: VIKTOR & ROLF

[quote user="mattjames"]I know it's a longshot but can anyone tell me how VIKTOR & ROLF outwear fits?
              [/quote]

it's on the slimmer side, I'd say about half a size smaller.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Re: rique oveens women's sizing?

[quote user="merz"]need info on rick owens main line womens stuff - faust, does the missus have any experience with that perchance? Wondering if it runs true to size (especially in the leathers) or differing somewhat. Thanks.
                [/quote]

it runs small, like menswear, but is of course just as erratic. you have better chances of hitting the lotto than guessing rick's size.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

Re: ROs sizing?

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="merz"]need info on rick owens main line womens stuff - faust, does the missus have any experience with that perchance? Wondering if it runs true to size (especially in the leathers) or differing somewhat. Thanks.
                  [/quote]

it runs small, like menswear, but is of course just as erratic. you have better chances of hitting the lotto than guessing rick's size.

[/quote]

Yeah, there are some coats from Exploder that I'm interested in, but at XS, the measurements for the shoulders are 42 cm! I don't know if I could swing that, although I pulled out a similar jacket that fits me well that I have from Uniqlo and the shoulder measurement across was 42cm, so now I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger (at over a grand!) and chanceit. Don't the EU measurements of 46 or 48 correspond to the shoulder measurements, as opposed to the corresponding 36sor 38s that are American chest measurements? Arrrrgh.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Re: Yohji shoe sizing

What's the sizing logic for Yohji Yamamoto shoes?

1=, 2=, etc?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Re: Yohji shoe sizing

Thanks wire.artist.

Damn, so no love for a size 45 eh?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Joe
                        • Jun 2007

Sizing Help

Was wondering how dries van notens knit's usually run? Have had some, but a really long time ago - all I remember was that they where kinda short and boxy.

On another note, as google translator don't seem to be able to translate this size chart from mindtrive, I was hoping someone here might be able to help?

?? ?? ?? ?? ??

40 45.5 69 16.5 59

42 48 71 18 62

Comment

• sam_tem
                          • Apr 2007

Re: Sizing Help

anyone familiar with the Ann D "woody" pants from F/W 07? Aloharag shows some pretty crazy sizing on these so i was just wondering if anyone knows if these fit true to size or quite a bit larger as the AR measurements say (http://www.aloharag.com/assets/image.../sizechart.htm).

komakino was nice enough to supply a pic, but i didn't want to bother him further about the pants since i'm still undecided about them.

Comment

• Komakino
                            • Sep 2007

Bother us all you like. That's what we are here for.

Was it the medium you were interested in? What size are you normally? I can try them on and give you a more accurate idea of size.

Graham

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                              • Jan 2008

Hey sam_tem ...

I'm wearing them right now in a size XS, and I usually wear a size 46 in trousers. They are suppose to fit bigger so when tied with the belt it creates volume. Without the belt they sit very low on my hips.

I even first tried the size M, which was hanging at the rags at Browns, but that was way to big!

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Joe
                                • Jun 2007

Is anyone familiar with Alexander McQueen shirt sizing? Im usually a m/48.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎