X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shdws
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
    Okay, but generally my measurements fall under a true Size 50 ?
    Or bigger/smaller?

Thanks for the help.
    Trying on potential item/(s) is always fail safe way to go if there is a store that stocks what you want.

Failing to do that go off measurements son.

If said measurements cannot be attained, ask others on forums (they may have the item your thinking of in same size)

Last resort, take a risk :/

Also how you wear your tops affect your size choice obviously.

Eg from memory I only have a 39.5 chest but wear ts which measure like 44inches in the chest, perfect fit, not loose, nor tight. So I'm like a euro 50+ for ts at least, 48 for jackets for tighter fit, for pants etc I'm like 44-46. Your natural frame makes a huge difference. All those measurements alone are all over the place as you can see.

For all we know you could be really "fat", muscular or average based off your measurements, but 50 euro is "probably" your size as my guess.

BUT basically no one can really tell you what size you are in the overall scheme of sizing, as every designer/season may/may not change for sizing (which I have learnt).
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Kuat
      • Nov 2012

I'm 185cm/76kg. Zero body fat, a little bit muscular (chest and shoulders especially).

Will try getting something in Size 50 and then going from there.

Thanks for all the info!

Comment

• adrian.bielewicz
        • Dec 2012

I'm planning to buy these: http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/gui0110004blk

What size should I order? My feet is about 27.8 cm long.

Comment

• Rei
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by adrian.bielewicz View Post
          I'm planning to buy these: http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/gui0110004blk

What size should I order? My feet is about 27.8 cm long.
          Sounds like a 44

Comment

• istasi
            • May 2012

Anyone know how Ann footwear sizing is running this season? Particularly the shoes on the ripple soles, like these: http://www.ln-cc.com/en/northamerica...ann0110031cog/

Comment

• BM.
              • Jul 2012

Was just about to ask the same!

Originally posted by istasi View Post
              Anyone know how Ann footwear sizing is running this season? Particularly the shoes on the ripple soles, like these: http://www.ln-cc.com/en/northamerica...ann0110031cog/

Comment

• Uchiha
                • Sep 2012

anyone know the sizing on the classic rick long coat ? does it come bigger or true to size ? i am wearing a 46 in givenchy coat , thanks!

Comment

• MaxM
                  • Sep 2009

anyone know how the givenchy shark jaws tee fits? also what about the neckline??

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Castor
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by istasi View Post
                    The derbies with the same sole run true to size to half size large.
                    Originally posted by DRRRK
                    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Does anyone happen to have layer-0 jeans with EU sizing in 48 or 50? They used to have waist sizes and I know my size in that, but want to be certain what my size corresponds to
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• blackfedora
                        • Jan 2012

^ I'm not sure if this will help but Vitamori has a pair of Layer-0 suture stitched jeans that are a size 48 and measured 42.5cm across the waist if I recall correctly hey also noted that they fit small.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

doh, I actually meant to say 50 and 52, as I know 48 is too small. if someone has either size, a waist measurement would greatly help.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

I'm sure this has been covered – but I'm a bit lazy of all the xmas celebrations.

Anyhow, I've seen people talked about the new sizing on ricks leathers being wierd - but isn't it directly translated to medium = 48 or has he screwed it up? Mainly interested in the intarsia.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                              I'm sure this has been covered – but I'm a bit lazy of all the xmas celebrations.

Anyhow, I've seen people talked about the new sizing on ricks leathers being wierd - but isn't it directly translated to medium = 48 or has he screwed it up? Mainly interested in the intarsia.
                              I normally take a 46-48 but could only zip up a 50 in this seasons intarsia.

So I'd say 46=xs; 48=sm; 50=md, all on the slim side.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

Thanks! This seems to be the consensus.

I only tried last seasons DRKSHDW jackets, and those ran big.

Edit. Btw Dane was it the FW12 or SS13 intarsia you reffered to? Although the lack of size 44 witnessess about 46 being the smallest size.
                                Last edited by bestial; 12-26-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎