X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qazwsx
    • Feb 2012

Thanks BSR and DRRK.

Ive requested measurements but sometimes people give out wrong measurements and wrong fit. Just wanna see if anyone owns the exact same one or any other bbs blazer from 10f/w to get some objective/general opinions.
    "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• messiisgood
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

anyone here owns this piece of drkshdw?
      i was wondering how does a size s fit?(im around 165-170cm XS is sold out)
      Thanks guys!

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Are the 2012-13AW Individual Sentiments tees smaller than previous seasons? I thought a size 2 is usually a 48 but the sizing info here makes it seem like a size 3 fits a 48.

I find it kinda unbelievable that the model is wearing a size 4.

I e-mailed LN-CC to ask about sizing but havn't gotten any replies.

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

not sure if i trust LN-CC model sizing. model is skinny and stated to be wearing L in some pants measuring at waist 92cm.

not sure to trust model sizing or item measurements

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Yeah it says the model is wearing size 4 for all IS, including these:

That can't possibly be right...

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by messiisgood View Post
              http://www.barneys.com/Rick-Owens-DR...efault,pd.html

anyone here owns this piece of drkshdw?
              i was wondering how does a size s fit?(im around 165-170cm XS is sold out)
              Thanks guys!
              i have the mainline iteration of this and if it's any help i can take an xs or an s and be pretty safe. it looks like they're all sold out now though!

Comment

• kuriz
                • Nov 2010

I am currently looking at this Damir bomber jacket:
                http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/dam0110048smk

I've been measuring and measuring but I can't figure out which one would suit me the best - if any of the sizes suit me at all. They have currently only size 42, 44 and 50 so there's quite a jump. I have different Damir pieces but they run very differently therefore I am not sure which one would suit me the best. Have anyone handled this or have any idea how it fits?

*oh yes, I am 183 cm tall and weight around 70 kilo with somewhat broad shoulders if this can give you an idea and hopefully help me make a decision.
                Last edited by kuriz; 01-06-2013, 08:37 AM. Reason: *added a few measurements

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

What size do you normally wear? 46-48 I'm guessing? I'd go with the 44, as his stuff is usually oversized. I'd make sure I could return it though.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kuriz
                    • Nov 2010

You're absolutely right and I also was thinking about taking the size 44 as I know that most knitwear (and a single jacket) I have are also oversized. I will write them an e-mail asking what the normal procedure for ln-cc are when returning or exchanging sales items as I haven't tried that before.

Thanks.

Comment

• eleven crows
                      • Mar 2011

Some Damir pieces are oversized, but don't always work if you size down. I can only speak for his older work, so take that with a grain of salt.

Comment

• AppendixG
                        • Dec 2012

I accidentally asked this in small questions, probably more appropriate here...

What is CCP's sizing like on coats and outerwear? If I normally wear a size 46 - 48 coat, 48 for cold weather stuff, what is the best guess as to what I'd wear in CCP's sizes, or are they the same?

Comment

• Castor
                          • Nov 2009

The dead end coat fits one size larger than the equivalent blazer. I am a 48 in the blazer and took a 46 in the coat for a similar fit.
                          Originally posted by DRRRK
                          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• franz
                            • Mar 2011

IS gloved jacket AW12

Hi

Was contemplating the purchase of LN-CC's gray IS gloved jacket:

LN-CC sizing seems all over the place (sz. 3 chest = 113cm? not by the look of the sz. 4 fit on the model who is 190cm tall by 90cm chest...)

Anyone care to share its experience/knowledge? I'm usually a true 50 (but XL BBS, 52 CCP). Was tempted to go for a sz. 3 but afraid it could be tight due to japanese sizing.

thx in advance!
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• Taka Shimuza
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                              I am currently looking at this Damir bomber jacket:
                              http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/dam0110048smk

I've been measuring and measuring but I can't figure out which one would suit me the best - if any of the sizes suit me at all. They have currently only size 42, 44 and 50 so there's quite a jump. I have different Damir pieces but they run very differently therefore I am not sure which one would suit me the best. Have anyone handled this or have any idea how it fits?

*oh yes, I am 183 cm tall and weight around 70 kilo with somewhat broad shoulders if this can give you an idea and hopefully help me make a decision.
                              Not sure about the print.
                              Nevertheless, LN-CC's male model is thin, and he's wearing a 48.
                              So get the 50 and take it in.

I own a Damir bomber from last season. Excellent quality, I'm 6ft, 68kgs - and I have a size 50, almost identical silhouette to the Jelesto.

Comment

• modalsaliency
                                • May 2010

Can someone who has handled it comment on Devoa S/S 13 sizing?

The last season ran a size large in non-tailored outerwear especially (size 1 was 46+) and I want to know if the S/S highneck coat will be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎