X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Castor
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Agent Orange View Post
    How do Forme D’Expression jackets run? I typically wear a 48 and am considering purchasing a size 50.
    I'd get the 48. TTS.
    Originally posted by DRRRK
    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• DividedWay
      • Oct 2012

I seem to remember hearing devoa footwear runs a size big- confirm/ deny?

Comment

• brettwagg
        • Jan 2013

Is there any sort of size difference on the waist band between various cuts of RO drkshdw pants? I wear a size 28, and have a couple other pairs of pants from RO in this size (black waxed denim, and canvas pants) but I recently bought a new pair which measured flat barely measure a full 14" across. I figured that I would be safe since I have previously not had any sort of issues with sizing, but these can barely fit on my GF

Comment

• DividedWay
          • Oct 2012

CDGH+ boiled poly blazers: can I fit a L one as a size 48 ish? Do they run one size small as poly? Or am I completely off base?

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by DividedWay View Post
            CDGH+ boiled poly blazers: can I fit a L one as a size 48 ish? Do they run one size small as poly? Or am I completely off base?
            Totally depends on the season. I have a small that's about a 48, and another small that's about a 44.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by brettwagg View Post
              Is there any sort of size difference on the waist band between various cuts of RO drkshdw pants? I wear a size 28, and have a couple other pairs of pants from RO in this size (black waxed denim, and canvas pants) but I recently bought a new pair which measured flat barely measure a full 14" across. I figured that I would be safe since I have previously not had any sort of issues with sizing, but these can barely fit on my GF
              the smaller cuts (detroit?) seem to have smaller waists...I wear a 31 in the slim cut (berlin?), a 30 in the wide cut, and a 33 in the skinny. I'm not an expert though...
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• brettwagg
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                the smaller cuts (detroit?) seem to have smaller waists...I wear a 31 in the slim cut (berlin?), a 30 in the wide cut, and a 33 in the skinny. I'm not an expert though...
                That would seem to make sense, these were detroit cut and they fit everywhere except for in the waist band

Comment

• Joker
                  • Oct 2011

I think the fit of the blazer is almost the same with every seasons. They run one size smaller actually.

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
                  Thanks BSR and DRRK.

Ive requested measurements but sometimes people give out wrong measurements and wrong fit. Just wanna see if anyone owns the exact same one or any other bbs blazer from 10f/w to get some objective/general opinions.

Comment

• itch-bay
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    I would go with an 8. I'm a 42 and wear 8, they fit very roomy so I wear an extra insole, but length wise they are perfect.
                    thanks, very helpful

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

how do the inaisce fw12 drifting sneakers fit? tts/big/small?

Comment

• lost53
                        • Dec 2010

Anyone handled the Drkshdw Memphis jeans? Do they run TTS?

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

I'll got mine tomorrow may be, then I'll tell you.

Edit: it is almost TTS, it just run a little bit larger compared to my other RO jeans in the same size but not a really big difference.
                          Last edited by Crowzer; 01-18-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Gouki
                            • May 2009

InAisce sizing ?

anybody have the InAisce Prophet knit ?

i'm a true 48/M in Silent Damir Doma, rick owens... for the top, what size advise to me ? size 2 or 3 ?

Comment

• Supel
                              • Apr 2011

Anyone have experience with the CCP one piece folded boot in kangaroo? Usually wear a size 9, but will the instep be quite loose?

Probably should put this in another thread, but how does kangaroo age in comparison to bison, especially being the opposite extremes in terms of its thickness.

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Anyone have experience with Ann standard white button ups this season? In the past I've gotten XS and it's still been big (in a good way) but it seems things have been fitting slimmer lately so I'm wondering if I should got with S.
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎