• Show
Clear All
  • Castor
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
    S fits a 46.
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by DRRRK
    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• samlasamla
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MosesHerzog View Post
      anyone has experience with BBS SS12 pants sizing?

i'm after a pair of crushed jnz from ss12 (p13-f132), i'm a true 50 and would like to know if a L would fit me. I cant ask the seller cause he's offering (here in the Classifieds) to proxy them, hence no chance to take measurements...BBS sizing is pretty unpredictable in these last seasons

many thx
      I have a pair of these from last year. I'm a true 46 (waist ~ 32") and I needed a size S. The waist has since stretched out, but if I remember correctly, it originally measured around 16.5" flat. Large should probably work for a 50.

Comment

• samlasamla
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Raw View Post
        If I'm a 42 in MA+ boots, would I need a CCP 7 or 8 for the ROOMS-PTC/010 drip sneakers?
        I'm a true US 10D, take size 43 and 9 in MA+ and CCP footwear, respectively. Would second eton's recommendation to go with an 8.

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Thanks Sam

Originally posted by jj.still View Post
          does anyone know how Layer-0 boots and derbies fit?

What size should I get if I wear size 41 MA+, 43 Guidi, 7 CCP?

Thanks.
          From the pair of Layer-0 ankle boots I had, I would say sizing is the same as MA+ so go for a 41.

Comment

• Fenix
            • Aug 2010

CCP high neck leather in horse....I've heard some people have sized down in this model. I'm a 50 in the bison scarstitch. Should I go with a 48 or 50?
            Originally posted by hausofblaq
            Grow up.

Comment

• MosesHerzog
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Joker View Post
              I got it before and I think you should take the size L as well. The waist suppose to be expand a bit after worn it but the leg is tight.
              Originally posted by samlasamla View Post
              I have a pair of these from last year. I'm a true 46 (waist ~ 32") and I needed a size S. The waist has since stretched out, but if I remember correctly, it originally measured around 16.5" flat. Large should probably work for a 50.
              Many thanks

Comment

• V-J
                • Oct 2009

can anyone advise on the fit of a c-diem leather shirt? how does a size 2 fit on 44?

thanks in advance!

Comment

• modalsaliency
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by V-J View Post
                  can anyone advise on the fit of a c-diem leather shirt? how does a size 2 fit on 44?

thanks in advance!
                  Cdiem leather shirts run fairly TTS, from both trying a few on and the one I've owned. They're definitely not sized for layering like some actual jackets.

A size 2 on a true 44 won't look bad, but it will be loose.

Comment

• phiman
                    • Dec 2011

Layer-0 Shearling Boots - could a 44 by any chance also accommodate a 45?

Comment

• delicious_not
                      • Dec 2012

Any tips about Rick Owens shirts, are they true to size or weird like blazers and coats? The wrapped/scarfed one is so damn nice.

Comment

• Prezens
                        • Aug 2011

Ann Blazer

does anyone know how ann blazers fit? tts? room for layering?

They're listed as S, M, L. i'm normally M

Thanks in advance.
                        One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• miserableman
                          • Dec 2009

I'm L/52 in Rick leathers, 52 in CCP, what size would suit in M.A+ aviators?

Comment

• samlasamla
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                            I'm L/52 in Rick leathers, 52 in CCP, what size would suit in M.A+ aviators?
                            depends on material and season. i'm a true EU48 and take a size M in rick and 48 in CCP. I currently own two aviators: the wool-lined leather aviator from AW12-13 (in a size EU50) and the new jersey aviator for SS13 (in a size EU52).

The leather aviator is perfect in the shoulder and chest, but when I first got it, it was tight in the arms. I tried on an EU52 and while it was perfect in the arms, it was slightly big in the shoulders and chest. So I got the 50, knowing that because it was leather the arms would stretch. And they did -- now the jacket first perfectly.

Same experience with the jersey aviator. however, i ended getting the 52 because the jersey doesn't stretch like leather. when i wear it with layers it fits perfectly.

My advice is this: If you don't have muscular arms, you should be fine with going one size up to an EU54, regardless of the material.

If you have very muscular arms, you should be still fine with an EU54 if you're buying the leather or the 100% cotton/cotton-nylon blend versions. However, you will probably have to go up to EU56 for anything else. M.A+ doesn't typically produce EU56 but you can special order that size through certain boutiques in advance of (or even at the beginning) of a season. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Supel
                              • Apr 2011

How does a Paul Harnden size M for pants fit? Specifically the cropped / crooked knee trouser with the belt. Are they able to be worn on the larger side as this may be intended for some people?

Comment

• littleyogoni
                                • Feb 2013

Women's Guidi sizing help!

I'm about to order a pair of 988 in soft horse, I'm normally a 36.5 and 37, never went beyond 37. Rick Owens 36, Ann Dem 36 or 36.5, Marsell 36, MMM 37, what should I get for 988? I was told to get a 40, but I never heard go up 3 sizes...very confused now...please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎