Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Castor
    • Nov 2009

I wear the ribbed tanks as layering pieces, but the long sleeves are not kind. Only for those with under 10% body fat IMHO.
    Originally posted by DRRRK
    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

I own a ss12 naska silk/viscose tee, cotton tank and a fw10 gleam ribbed long sleeve. All size small, all fit TTS. The silk/viscose tee was tight at first but stretches out and I think I probably coudlve swung an XS. I like it tighter than its shown on LVR though, the bottom stacks nicely at my waist instead of falling mid thigh

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

I probably don't have your body, so I like a bit of breathing room. Does the silk/viscose go back to the original size after you wash it?
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• ngoa
          • Oct 2009

pretty much yes but with every wear they stretch out a little bit faster.
          the tanks fit smaller than the regular silk/viscose tshirts.

Comment

• ambrosian
            • Dec 2012

Anyone know how InAisce footwear fits? TTS? I remember trying on my size in the highlanders and it being a little tight.
            street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Urthwhyte
              • Oct 2011

My low boots from AW11? were tagged 41 and fit about a half to 3/4 size small (since sold to aussy)

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                • Dec 2012

ss13 drkshdw measurements shorts/pants

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                This isn't so much a question as it is an observation.. but has anyone else noticed that the sizing on this seasons DRKSHDW drop crotch / pod shorts is very strange?

I've tried two pairs, the heavier and lighter jersey, both in size S, and they were gigantic. I'm a 50/L, and I was swimming in these. The length is obviously supposed to be long and baggy, but even the waist was huge, the S would easily stretch to fit a 52/XL. The S pretty much looked like the modeled ones here, which according to LN-CC are an L on a guy my size.

Do they just make the same ones and tag different sizes for fun or what?

I tried the mainline pod shorts, and while they fit big as well, at least there is a difference between sizes. as a 50 I was able to fit 46, 48 was already roomy and 50 was too big and kind of lost the cool silhouette.
                Originally posted by Dane View Post
                the drkshdw pants on ssense are from last season I think, because they haven't received their ss shipment yet, and only one size remains, which leads me to that assumption....so I wouldn't go by those measurements.

maybe send ln-cc an email, they're very helpful.

I finally have the answer from LNCC for the measurements.... they do seem a bit large.... I'm generally size M in drksdhw but for the pod shorts here I would go for an S :
                my waist circumference is 95cm (wich for shorts-pants translates into 47,5 cm laying flat; but for stretchable with drawstring, I'd go for something around 10-11 cm smaller which is the case of size S, which should be 38 cm laying flat)

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Men's Fine Jersey Pod Shorts - http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/drk0112005blk#content

Large: Waist 82cm/ 32.50" - Hem 52cm/ 20.50" - Inside Leg 5cm/ 2.00" - Rice 38cm/15.00"
                Medium: Waist 80cm/ 31.50" - Hem 51cm/ 20.00" - Inside Leg 5cm/ 2.00" - Rise 33cm/13.00"
                Small: Waist 76cm/ 30.00" - Hem 48cm/ 19.00" - Inside Leg 5cm/ 2.00" - Rise 32cm/ 12.50"

Measurements for jersey pants: (I'd go for an M)

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Men's Jersey Pants - http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/drk0112002blk/

Large: Waist 82cm/ 32.50" - Hem 40cm/ 16.00" - Inside Leg 89cm/ 35.00" - Rise 29cm/11.50"
                Medium: Waist 78cm/ 30.50" - Hem 38cm/ 15.00" - Inside Leg 89cm/ 35.00" - Rise 27cm/10.50"

hope it helps !!

Comment

• Castor
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                  I probably don't have your body, so I like a bit of breathing room. Does the silk/viscose go back to the original size after you wash it?
                  I wear my black short sleeves pretty much weekly for 6 months and they feel the same, with just some very subtle pilling around the hips. My favorite basics ever.
                  Originally posted by DRRRK
                  The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• The-Arm
                    • Jul 2012

Just to chime in about the sizing on pod shorts, I have a pair from SS 2012 in a medium, and a pair from this season in a small and there's is absolutely no difference in actual measurement.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                      • Oct 2012

How does CCP footwear run? I´m a 43 in almost everything, what ccp size would I be? 9?
                      Thanks.

Comment

• diorowen
                        • Aug 2010

should be 8.
                        I'm 42 and I wear 7.
                        but they sometimes run bigger or smaller.
                        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• underdog
                          • Aug 2009

I am curious if anyone here can shed any light on details as to how Individual Sentiments sizing has changed, if at all, over the few seasons it has been around - i.e. would a size 1 from 2009 have a similar fit to a size 1 from 2013? Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

from my experience, there hasn't been any drastic changes one way or the other.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ian+
                              • Dec 2011

I have no experience with RO double layer long-sleeves, how do they fit? I am a regular L.
                              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                                I have no experience with RO double layer long-sleeves, how do they fit? I am a regular L.
                                same question here, but with RO double layer short sleeve... thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎