• theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Spring/Summer Label Under Construction shirts/knits

Are the S/S t-shirts true to size? Any guesses? I wear a
    50 or 52 in Jan & Carlos, appear to fit well in a 7 or 8 from Linea
    and barely in a 6 from them. Any thoughts on how I'd wear these
    t-shirts?

Thanks!

Also, the grey silk/wool blazer mike lowrey has. Is that this season?

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• bellapietra1501
      • Sep 2006

Re: Spring/Summer Label Under Construction shirts/knits

can anybody help me with yohji pant sizing. i am a 31 inch waist. would i fit a size 1 or 2? thanx in advance.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Re: Spring/Summer Label Under Construction shirts/knits

you would more likely wear a 2-3. i tried on a pair of yohji pants with satin cuff at A that were a size 3 (i think, may have been 2) and it fit well. i'm a 31 as well.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Re: Carpe Boots

[quote user="danieldy"]

Hi--

I know a bunch of questions have been asked on Carpe Diem boots, but I just wanted to throw this out to make sure.

I'm normally a size 43 in most footwear but have wiiide feet so most of those slim pointed shoes look terrible on me! [:$]

My question is: for the 6-hole reverse calf boots, should I size down 1 size to a 42 like most have or should I stay true to size due to my wide feet?

Thanks!

[/quote]

i have wide feet and a high arch. i would stay true to size. i have those boots. i wear a 43 too.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Pinoy
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="danieldy"]

Hi--

I know a bunch of questions have been asked on Carpe Diem boots, but I just wanted to throw this out to make sure.

I'm normally a size 43 in most footwear but have wiiide feet so most of those slim pointed shoes look terrible on me! [:$]

My question is: for the 6-hole reverse calf boots, should I size down 1 size to a 42 like most have or should I stay true to size due to my wide feet?

Thanks!

[/quote]

i have wide feet and a high arch. i would stay true to size. i have those boots. i wear a 43 too.

[/quote]

damn! i pulled the trigger on a pair of 42s a few days ago. they should be arriving in the mail today, so we'll see how they turn out! :)

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

if it's a size bigger, just buy dr. scholl's insoles. it'll help a lot.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• aruva
                • Dec 2007

I wear 44 in all shoes.But 43 in thesefit me perfectly and my feet are no small. I am sure these boots have flexibility to tune in for one size small orlarge .Being laced shoes also added the advantage.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="danieldy"][quote user="philip nod"][quote user="danieldy"]

Hi--

Thanks!

[/quote]

[/quote]

damn! i pulled the trigger on a pair of 42s a few days ago. they should be arriving in the mail today, so we'll see how they turn out! :)

[/quote]

i'm guessing you'll be ok if you don't have a high arch. the toe box is huge and the shoe wide so you'll have lots of room. the 42 would def. hurt the arch as the 43 is pushing the limits for me.

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

i'm guessing you'll be ok if you don't have a high arch. the toe box is huge and the shoe wide so you'll have lots of room. the 42 would def. hurt the arch as the 43 is pushing the limits for me.

[/quote]

Just received the boots? thanks to Aruva. They fit great.

A bit snug width wise in the middle of the boot right under where the laces start (not sure what to call that area), but otherwise excellent fit. I'm hoping the leather will stretch out a bit and for a more comfortable fit.

Comment

• aruva
                      • Dec 2007

Thanks Daniel..Good to know thatit fits good. I am sure,It does stretch a bit .

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

put shoe trees in and it will stretch

Comment

• alterion
                          • Jan 2008

rick owens jacket:

i'll ask here cause you guys are the experst, http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ro0001blk

The other one from oki-ni, i have decided that jacket>having money in this case, but the problem is that i am a small and they have xs and medium left, Is there any hope? does it fit massive like the other one or normally in which case i might get medium and deal with it being slightly big, I pretty much a dead on 46 which should i go for?/ is it foolish hope

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Re: rick owens jacket:

[quote user="alterion"]

i'll ask here cause you guys are the experst, http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ro0001blk

The other one from oki-ni, i have decided that jacket>having money in this case, but the problem is that i am a small and they have xs and medium left, Is there any hope? does it fit massive like the other one or normally in which case i might get medium and deal with it being slightly big, I pretty much a dead on 46 which should i go for?/ is it foolish hope

[/quote]

I would go for the medium. His leathers 'generally' fit really snug.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                              • Oct 2006

/\ What Cas said. I'm a small in even Rick Owens coats (cut and sew fabric) but when I tried on one of his leathers at the beginning of the season, the medium was really snug. Granted it wasn't the same style, but if I'm not mistaken, his leathers generally are on the small side.

Comment

• Who?
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="alterion"]

[/quote]

Ask Winq, I am positive he has or had that jacket from oki-ni in a xs and said it ran a little big.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎