Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlon
    • Sep 2011

I've try this WM ring combo in size S at l'Eclaireur and it fits perfectly :
    http://www.werkstatt-muenchen.com/rings/M124.jpg

My question is, since I couldn't find this set (M118) :
    http://www.werkstatt-muenchen.com/rings/M118.jpg

Is the sizing the same on both ? If someone who has the M118 could tell me it would be very helpful. Thank you.

Comment

• Illithid Dude
      • May 2013

How big do Ann D sneakers fit? I'm thinking about picking up the white highs on ssense, and normally wear a 10.5.

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
        I've try this WM ring combo in size S at l'Eclaireur and it fits perfectly :
        http://www.werkstatt-muenchen.com/rings/M124.jpg

My question is, since I couldn't find this set (M118) :
        http://www.werkstatt-muenchen.com/rings/M118.jpg

Is the sizing the same on both ? If someone who has the M118 could tell me it would be very helpful. Thank you.
        I have the M118 in S, I would say the M118 fits a little bigger than thick single rings. I havn't tried M124 but I would expect the combo rings to fit the same.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Illithid Dude View Post
          How big do Ann D sneakers fit? I'm thinking about picking up the white highs on ssense, and normally wear a 10.5.
          i only have one pair of the classic high w/ triple straps, but imo they are tts - i wear the same size as most of my other footwear incl. all RO.

Comment

• charleslin
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
            Just curious, how is the sizing about Balmain jeans ?
            DRKSHDW jeans fit me well in size 31. Need I size up or down ?
            But it seems like DRKSHDW jeans sizing is quite erratic, sometimes it seems to be bigger than tagged and at times smaller than tagged size.

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
              Thank for clarification.

Originally posted by charleslin View Post
              I have 3 DRKSHDW jeans both in size 31; the sizing is jut a little bit different between them, but not a huge gap.

I'll wait Balmain jeans arrive and then, I'll ask for the measurements.

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Can anyone more familiar with current season BBS pants comment on the sizing? I have always been a size small in BBS, noticed a slight change already in FW12, but still S was okay. What I experienced with current season's P14 pants was pretty shocking though. I went for size medium for a more relaxed fit and did not manage to fit in at all. It was more like an XS of former seasons. It was so small, that I doubt even L would be big enough. Could it be a mistake on the sizing or are all pants like this now? I noticed a few members selling size M pants in the past, that I thought were also a size S.

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

I'm a 48 in pants, 32-33 waist and had to go for an xl in the current P13 waxed jeans. Those were sized very small.

Comment

• Rei
                    • Oct 2011

I went one size up on a pair of p14 this season (M→L). Luckily got to try on the M that I usually go for, which was like trying to squeeze myself through a straw.

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

as far as i know, only one size up is required. i think sizing up 2 will be too much.

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

Thanks so far guys.

I'm especially thinking of the current season P11. Measurements here in M are smaller than my older season's P11 in S:

P11 SS13
                        Last edited by DRRRK; 07-03-2013, 09:50 AM. Reason: P11 not P13, stupid...

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

pretty sure I tried those or a very similar pair in jersey cotton, and they did indeed fit super small. Size XL looked like tights on me, and I'm a 50.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Thanks a lot for guys. After a much needed absence I wouldn't have expected this help. Good to know that I didn't get fat mysteriously while keeping my weight.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by charleslin View Post
                              But it seems like DRKSHDW jeans sizing is quite erratic, sometimes it seems to be bigger than tagged and at times smaller than tagged size.
                              Have tried on 6 pairs of Detroits (and owned 4 pairs) and they all fit pretty much identical.

BBS pants on the other hand, are literally a crapshoot

Comment

• shdws
                                • Sep 2011

Have Ann D boots changed in sizing for this past year by any chance? (2013) or do they still run one size larger like previous? (Interested in Womens as well).

Cheers ay.
                                Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎