Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xeraphim
    • Nov 2008

i'm usually a 46/xs in Rick - lean body, narrow shoulders - and tried the jacket in 48, definitely fits smaller than usual. could probably still fit into a 46 but the upper block would likely be too tight/uncomfortable for my liking (e.g. the ssense model). if you have remotely broad/muscular shoulders i'd definitely suggest taking a size up.

Comment

• MrBushido
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by gnow View Post
      Hi all.

Do the current season BBS sneakers fit true or 1 size small like last season?

Best
      L
      the bamba3 wears 1/2 to one size smaller.

I'm usually 42, 42.5 and i wear them in 43 with original insole. they are just right.

ps: sneakerboy has a couple of sizes left at 50% off and the aud is weak atm...

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

thanks a lot for the help. will mull it over a bit...

Comment

• Merc
          • Dec 2013

Can someone tell me the differences in the RO denim? (Torrence, Berlin and Detroit)

Almost every model wearing them wears Geobaskets, or another high top shoe...

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Shucks, yea I meant specifically the hustler jacket. I've tried it in two materials, a thicker one which was probably a wool blend and a lighter one (viscose blend), they seemed to fit quite identical though the lighter one had a little more give as you might expect. Its a neat piece, if you are considering wearing the tee over it, its possible, but on the heavier one you get a lot of bulging from the blazer and it looks awkward, works better on the lighter one.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ulrich133
              • Dec 2012

I don't suppose anyone could tell me whether i could likely fit a Julius size 2 2011 leather rider?

I fit this MA Julius jacket in a size 3 exactly the same as the wearer in the first picture, but its quite padded and doesn't fit as tight in the back as a lot of the Julius leathers that i've seen.

I'm about 5 foot 10 and 60kg/132.2 pounds and easily fit this lanvin peacoat in a size 46 if thats of any help.
              Last edited by ulrich133; 01-02-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• ulrich133
                • Dec 2012

I was also wondering whether i, as a 46 (usually) would be able to wear a size 3 julius 2010 rider without it looking too big on me?
                Or would it simply look ridiculous?

Comment

• 8bpc
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by ulrich133 View Post
                  I don't suppose anyone could tell me whether i could likely fit a Julius size 2 2011 leather rider?
                  Julius 2 tends to fit a 46

I was also wondering whether i, as a 46 (usually) would be able to wear a size 3 julius 2010 rider without it looking too big on me?
                  Julius 3 tends to fit a 48. That really depends on whether you are on the small or large side of 46, your build, and what you wear under the jacket. There are too many factors to give much advice in my opinion. I would suggest getting measurements and comparing against a jacket you own to get a better idea of where it will be larger.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    Shucks, yea I meant specifically the hustler jacket. I've tried it in two materials, a thicker one which was probably a wool blend and a lighter one (viscose blend), they seemed to fit quite identical though the lighter one had a little more give as you might expect. Its a neat piece, if you are considering wearing the tee over it, its possible, but on the heavier one you get a lot of bulging from the blazer and it looks awkward, works better on the lighter one.

thanks so much. i probably need the 50 (some fit pics in e-shops suggest otherwise...) but i'll start by ordering a 48 since returns with that shop will be simpler and that 48 is in a nicer material than the 50 i've found.

probably won't wear it much with the front down.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Ssense has a decent show of measurements:

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ri...r_blazer/78154 (click on Size Guide)
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Illithid Dude
                        • May 2013

Anyone have any experience with Dries Van Noten shoes? I found a pair so cheap it's almost an impulse buy, but only in whole sizes, and I wear a 10.5. Do they run big or small?
                        Last edited by Illithid Dude; 01-06-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• ulrich133
                          • Dec 2012

Does anyone know what Julius are like with the sizing for rings?
                          Is it just one size fits all? and if so, roughly what sort of size is it? i.e - on the larger side or the smaller?

Comment

• samlasamla
                            • Sep 2011

I fit this MA Julius jacket in a size 3 exactly the same as the wearer in the first picture, but its quite padded and doesn't fit as tight in the back as a lot of the Julius leathers that i've seen.

I'm about 5 foot 10 and 60kg/132.2 pounds and easily fit this lanvin peacoat in a size 46 if thats of any help.
                            From what I can tell, there was a shift in Julius sizing between SS2011 and FW2011. Size 3 for SS2011 and previous was somewhere between EU48 and EU50. Starting FW2011, the sizing got slightly smaller -- size 3 is now snug on a true 48.

If you are a true 46, as you say, the 2011 rider in size 2 should fit you well. The 2010 rider in size 3, however, would look big on you unless you layered underneath.

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Does anyone know how Cherevichkiotvichki sizing runs?
                              Originally posted by hausofblaq
                              Grow up.

Comment

• Rei
                                • Oct 2011

Someone know how the a diciannoveventitre sizing is on laceups?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎