Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nations
    • Apr 2011

S23 model in particular. Been trying to track down a pair and I'm in between sizes so not sure whether to size up or down.

Comment

• boodude
      • Oct 2012

^^ eckblk is the best reference for those. I would say they have low instep, but try to get an advice from eck - he had a baller boots tread on sf and would reply to you fast.

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

RE: Carpe Diem Footwear sizing

I'd say TTS on the S21M/S23M/S40M/S43M/S45M/S49M models- the low instep is absolutely brutal though .

Comment

• Nations
          • Apr 2011

Good to know. Much thanks

Comment

• okayvin
            • Sep 2013

Size II for InAisce is equivalent to 44?

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

Do RO spiral zip boots from Plinth fit the same way like RO footwear from previous seasons fit (I mean 2011-2012), i.e. about 0.5 size larger? Or do they fit more like ROxAdidas? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• boodude
                • Oct 2012

Balmain high tops

do Balmain high top sneakers fit TTS? ( this season to be specific) thanks

Comment

• ulrich133
                  • Dec 2012

How do Ann Demeulemeester's womens boots usually fit? I'm told they tend to run a little on the large size.
                  I usually fit a 42 and there's a pair i like for sale that are listed as a 41, so i'm just wondering whether I'd be able to fit them without crushing my feet or bursting the seams.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                    Size II for InAisce is equivalent to 44?
                    In my experience IA II fits like a 46 ...

Comment

• okayvin
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Mirror&Rack View Post
                      In my experience IA II fits like a 46 ...
                      I thought it was unisex sizing. Do they have different sizing for women?

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                        • Sep 2007

I'm no authority on IA, but I would say sizing is 'unisex' on select pieces, when it comes to the menswear. I doubt any of the women's pieces were graded up for men. Do you mean that the IA mens patterns are intentionally cut and assembled to accommodate both men and women equally well?

The sizes are numerical for both, I-V AFAIK. That being said, in my experience, for men at least, size III fits a 48 spot on... size II fits a size 46, sometimes 44, but a size II never fits a 48.

Comment

• braver
                          • Sep 2013

Looks like their last season's clothes uses normal men's sizing. 1=46, 2=48, 3=50. Earlier seasons everything fitted much smaller.
                          I've recently got this season's Occam's blazer in size 3 and it fits more like 48-50. To compare, I'm 50-52 in Rick Owens' blazers and that InAisce's blazer fits me, not tight at all.

Comment

• braver
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Mirror&Rack View Post
                            I'm no authority on IA, but I would say sizing is 'unisex' on select pieces, when it comes to the menswear. I doubt any of the women's pieces were graded up for men. Do you mean that the IA mens patterns are intentionally cut and assembled to accommodate both men and women equally well?

The sizes are numerical for both, I-V AFAIK. That being said, in my experience, for men at least, size III fits a 48 spot on... size II fits a size 46, sometimes 44, but a size II never fits a 48.
                            It seems that it changed this season, at least some items fit bigger.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...t=inaisce+coat

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                              • Sep 2007

Duly noted, thank you. I was referring to earlier work then, I guess... I haven't had a chance to correct my perspective... as I only own one piece from the most recent season, in a size IV, which certainly fits like a 50 and not a 52.

Comment

• CapsLock
                                • Jun 2010

I'm planning on buying some julius jeans/pants from Rakuten soon. I did take measurements of my favorite pair of jeans and they came out to: Waist: 15 in, Front Rise: 11 in, Back Rise: 13 in, Inseam: 34 in.

Would those measurements place me in a size 1 or 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎