Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astroglider
    • Apr 2014

Thanks mikko and t3hg0suazn!! Much appreciated.

Comment

• Soul Pill
      • Feb 2011

I would say you are 8 (43-44) or 9 (44-45) in the regular drips. I am a 43 and find the 8s about half a size too big. Plus the leather does stretch.

Comment

• 550BC
        • Jan 2013

^never heard that. The 9 is a 43. My 9 fits like a 42/43. My friends 9 fits a true 43 and leans towards a 44. PNP states 9 as 43/44. The 8 fits like a 42 as far as I know. But you may have a different experience with the drips.
        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
          ^never heard that. The 9 is a 43. My 9 fits like a 42/43. My friends 9 fits a true 43 and leans towards a 44. PNP states 9 as 43/44. The 8 fits like a 42 as far as I know. But you may have a different experience with the drips.
          I also will concur to this, 10 for drips is like a 44 In my opinion.
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

I'm in the same camp of experience with drips as 550BC and TriggerDiscipline. I've had a couple of pairs in a size 10 and they fit 44. For reference, my u-soles were 9 and most pairs of tornadoes were also 9. The insoles for the drips were typically marked 44 on the bottom, but also one pair was marked 45, but strangely, the pair with the 45 marked insoles fit smaller (but they were not ROOMS but GROIL). There can be some variability in the sizing for a couple of reasons such as the shoe curvature: the greater the upward curve of the toebox, the smaller the fit in general. Also the toe box of the shoe sometimes comes out a little misshapen on the inside and makes the shoe feel smaller, this can be rectified by wetting the inside area with rags soaked in hot water and then manual reshaping. The amount of stretch (although I have noticed little on my shoes) will also be determined by how thick and restrictive the polyurethane is for the drips. For the sake of length reference, the outsole measurement for a drip fitting a size 44 has been 32.25-33cm (range from 3 different pairs, both GROIL and ROOMS, production from 2009 to 2013).

Comment

• Soul Pill
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
              I do, my 8s fit like a 43.5 / 44.

Comment

• mikko
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Anwar View Post
                Anyone know if these fit TTS or smaller? I never purchased BBS sneakers before so any help really appreciated!

http://www.serie-noire.fr/ConceptSto...251r-f251.html
                Can now concur that current season BAMBA3s fit tts.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008

Can anybody give me an idea on Layer-0 jacket sizing? Particularly the leathers?

I consider myself a 48, and wear a 50 in mainline rick, and a 46 in CCP leather for reference.

Comment

• k10k
                    • Feb 2012

hello i inquire of mens ccp tornado boot sizing

my foot size eu(41.5) guidi 988 eu42 fits good

what size do you recommend for me?

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

Size 7.
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• blltmln
                        • Nov 2012

So, I am a bit confused as to how to determine my size in Julius Leather:

I am looking at a Julius leather from ss12 in a size 3, which equates to a size 48(at least that is what I gather from searching)

Does 48 refer to shoulder size?

I am 190cm in height and weigh 70kg with a slim frame.

Any information about how this might fit would be greatly appreciated.

-------

Also, what is the general rule for Julius shoe sizing? I am looking to purchase the AW14 sculpted sole boots and I get conflicting information on sizing. (need something comprable to 45 nike)

Comment

• blackfedora
                          • Jan 2012

^ 48 refers to the European suit/blazer/top size. The general measurements for that size are 49-51cm for pit to pit and 44-46cm for the shoulder seam width from my experience (unless of course the shoulder seam is raglan). I am almost the same dimensions as you (about 1 cm shorter) and typically wear a size 3 for Julius tops and a true 48 jacket/blazer. Given your height, I would suggest to pay close attention to overall length of the torso of the jacket as well as sleeve length as they may not be long enough.

Comment

• blltmln
                            • Nov 2012

blackfedora: Thanks for the detailed response, I'll be sure to check on the body/sleeve length. This jacket seems to be longer than other Julius leather I have seen from more recent collections.

Comment

• Mnmnnmnm
                              • Aug 2014

Hello, can anyone comment on the sizing of the F/W14 geobaskets? I have a pair from S/S14 in 44, which is my true size but fits big. Wondering if I should get a 43 from F/W14.

Thank you!

Comment

• braver
                                • Sep 2013

Does anyone know how BBS's SS14 hooked jackets fit? TTS?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎