Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lois Grüveltner
    • Jul 2010

Noirgt, thanks for this very informative answer that was very helpful!

I can't say anything about the model in general and how it has changed since I have never owned a pair myself, the reason why I like the older seasons is that I like the waxed look a lot more on them than I do on the newer ones I can find right now.. - Also I like the raw-egde hem cut which I can't find on the newer ones either but maybe it's just me not looking the right places??

With this new information in mind I don't feel good about my recent purchase since I fear I won't fit them.. - That is not good since those are the exact pair I have been after for a very long time now.. HMM!?

Comment

• applegreen
      • Feb 2014

Sizing help on M.A+ leather hooded aviator from SS2013? They seem to run pretty cropped but the measurements I saw on one in size 48 were length of 70cm which seems decently long. Does that seem accurate?
      I'm looking at this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=181535566851 if somebody else is interested.

Comment

• braver
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by applegreen View Post
        Sizing help on M.A+ leather hooded aviator from SS2013? They seem to run pretty cropped but the measurements I saw on one in size 48 were length of 70cm which seems decently long. Does that seem accurate?
        I'm looking at this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=181535566851 if somebody else is interested.
        Length of this aviator in 48 is definitely less than 70 cm. if it does not include collar or hood somehow. So you'd better ask the seller about how did he measured that.

Comment

• Linhlev
          • May 2014

Purchased the RO ribbed long sleeve 2 weeks ago in size XS, it came to be really skinny, exactly "second skin" look which is the purpose of this shirt. However, my hip is really small so it looks weird on me (I'm really skinny, look like an drug addicted kid with the hip of Victoria's Secret's model, and I'm a dude... ).

Today I purchased online 2 other shirts in that model but size S. My question is: Is the sizing for this model of RO much different between XS and S? Except bigger chest and hip, or even the length is longer? I will keep the XS one because it's vicose so I know through time it will get stretched.

Thank you guys so much for answering!
          Last edited by Linhlev; 09-29-2014, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• applegreen
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by braver View Post
            Length of this aviator in 48 is definitely less than 70 cm. if it does not include collar or hood somehow. So you'd better ask the seller about how did he measured that.
            I checked with the seller before, and he said it was from the bottom of the hood to the base. On a related note, does anyone know how these fit on a 5'8" person? I can deal with the long sleeves, but not a long body.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
              • Jan 2013

I think the material affects Rick tee sizing more than xs-s differential. Silk/viscose usually fits tighter.

Comment

• noirgt
                • Oct 2012

you never need to worry about maurizio making the body too long...

Comment

• braver
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by applegreen View Post
                  I checked with the seller before, and he said it was from the bottom of the hood to the base. On a related note, does anyone know how these fit on a 5'8" person? I can deal with the long sleeves, but not a long body.
                  It's close to my height and it should be ok, not long.
                  You should take 1-2 sizes up to fit in it.
                  The problems with MA+ leather jackets are broad shoulders (or at least normal), slim arms, and ultra slim torso. If this describes your body, that's your jacket.

Comment

• a bag of it
                    • Jan 2014

I am a true 42.5 and 43.5 in guidi lace up. Will a1923 43 be too big?

Comment

• boodude
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by a bag of it View Post
                      I am a true 42.5 and 43.5 in guidi lace up. Will a1923 43 be too big?
                      probably but depends which model. insoles?

Comment

• a bag of it
                        • Jan 2014

Lace up boot in horse. I imagine insoles would help but I am worried about the length being an issue

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2013

How is the sizing on CCP Drips? Im a size 9.5 US but i hear people stating to size them because the sizing on drips are a lot bigger?

Comment

• noirgt
                            • Oct 2012

I'm US size 9 and size 8 drips fit me well with a little bit room w/ insole, so I think 8 might fit you pretty well

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                              How is the sizing on CCP Drips? Im a size 9.5 US but i hear people stating to size them because the sizing on drips are a lot bigger?
                              I am the same and wear a CCP 7 in the drips but 8 in the boots.
                              Originally posted by hausofblaq
                              Grow up.

Comment

• lawrence
                                • Aug 2014

Could you post some pics of clothes that you wish to buy? I bought lots of Ann dem from I.T, normally it fits true to the size except some oversize shirts.
                                Yolo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎