X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lawrence
    • Aug 2014

LAYER 0 LACE UP BOOTS.

Hey guys, I might need a little help in choosing the LAYER 0 LACE UP BOOTS as I never bought one from this brand before. Usually, I wear size 43, UK9, US9.5, and my feet length is 27.5cm. What size should I choose in Layer 0(The model is : 12-28, MATERIAL: CORDOVAN)?
    Yolo

Comment

• Kali
      • Jul 2014

ann boots

Do these run big? http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...bLineMemoCode=

They don't have my size so I'm wondering if I should go half a size up or half a size down.

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

1/2 size down, they run big.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Kali View Post
          Do these run big? http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...bLineMemoCode=

They don't have my size so I'm wondering if I should go half a size up or half a size down.
          i owned them in a 42, fit perfectly. same size i wear in rick everything, i.e. they fit tts - NOT BIG (unlike most other ann non-sneaker footwear afaik) - unless they've recently changed the sizing.

Comment

• MBR
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Anyone had low top Rick Owens Ramones? I used to have regular leather Ramones and Geobaskets, both size 44. Should i take same size or they run differently?

Comment

• MBR
              Banned
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
              How is the sizing on CCP Drips? Im a size 9.5 US but i hear people stating to size them because the sizing on drips are a lot bigger?
              I wear drips size 9 or 10 (depending on season, used to have 3 pairs, two 10s and one 9, which was more recent). At the same time i wear 8 in CCP Tornado boots (CUBS and ROOMS) (have two, wear them without insole) and 9 in CCP derbies (CUBS) with insole. To confuse you even more, i wear 8 in CCP sliced derbies (BUUS, bison) and 8 in CCP folded derbies (ROOMS). Wear both with insole. I am somewhat true 43-43,5. Sorry for confusion, but hope that helps you. Very hit or miss, unless you gain experience.

Comment

• Kali
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                i owned them in a 42, fit perfectly. same size i wear in rick everything, i.e. they fit tts - NOT BIG (unlike most other ann non-sneaker footwear afaik) - unless they've recently changed the sizing.
                okay so you two have said two different things. I'm so close to buying them. So wondering if I should go down or up since my size isnt in stock.

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

I am more of a 41/42. but I always take size 42 and it fits good in both sneakers and boots.

I have a pair of BBS Spiral Zip SS13 boots in 42 and the outsole is about 30.5cm and insole about 26.5/27cm
                  Considering buying a pair of BBS Wrapped Aw11 boots in 43, because the outsole is 30cm and insole 28cm. so for some reason it's pretty much similar to my other boots I assume. Though people that are a 42 say the 43 in these fit a bit too big.

I'm pretty ok with taking the risk, but lets say they run a little big too big(in comfort) maybe..
                  I've bought bigger shoes in the past and thick socks and extra insole help usually, but never did it with boots etc.

Curious for other people their thoughts and experiences with buying a size too big and fixing the issue, been looking for this pair for years..
                  a fish out of water dies

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

If you talk about the ones I sold to you, they are a size 41. I'm a 42 and every pair of BBS boots (no sneakers) fitted around one size big on me. I owned the wraparound boots in a 41 as well, the one pair I still have is a 42 and I have to use thick insoles.

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

already had a doubt about mine(ones I bought from you) were a 41 or 42, thanks for clarifying. damn then the 43 will be def too big for me, even though the measurements seem similar
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

The wraparound ones were a fraction smaller though, so a 42 could be ideal for you, but 43 seems too big.

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

yes, someone who is a 42 is gonna try them on and check how it fits. after his judgement I can make a decision. If you know or see the wrapped boots anywhere in 41 or 42. let me know! thanks
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• destroymebaby
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                            I've bought bigger shoes in the past and thick socks and extra insole help usually, but never did it with boots etc.

Curious for other people their thoughts and experiences with buying a size too big and fixing the issue, been looking for this pair for years..
                            An extra insole works perfect with boots too. Had a pair of tornados that were too big, even with insoles (size 10 and I'm a CCP 8). But I just put an extra pair of insoles in them and they were perfect. Never worn BBS on my feet though.
                            The morning is not enough.

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

I don't think they will run too big in design. Only in comfort.

But if DRRRK says a 42 is good for me and destroymebaby says with a double insole I should be good. I assume a 43 should work with an extra insole. thanks for the help, I will think about it.
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• gawkrodger
                                • Jun 2013

BBS hoodies - TTS?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎