Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trixer
    • Mar 2014

In my opinion and experience, a 42cm shoulder measurement on outerwear such as a coat does not correspond to a size S/46, but rather a an XS/44. For leathers/blazers it might be another story though. Measurements are of course differing with different constructions as well.

Comment

• MrBushido
      • Dec 2013

Anyone know the sizing for these compared to geobasket. i'm a 42 in the sneakers.

From what season and what type of leather and fur did they use?

Thanks!

Comment

• vegettoo
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by MrBushido View Post
        http://www.yoox.com/fr/44714541SG/it...541SG&sizeId=9

Anyone know the sizing for these compared to geobasket. i'm a 42 in the sneakers.

From what season and what type of leather and fur did they use?

Thanks!
        its tts but due to its thick and has fur inside better take 1 sizeup,i have a ramons which is same leather like this i took 1 size up fits perfect

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

Thanks, that's about what I gathered from online fit info, a 2 might be tight but a 3 might be loose . Can't wait till Patron of the New gets all their Julius in so I can try more in person.

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
          im a size 28-29,i wear size 1 with belt,size 1 is abt 30(mesurement 41cm),i think u should be fine with tight fit sz2 or regular sz3
          music

Comment

• woupes
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by casem View Post
            Can anyone advise on Julius pants sizing? I'm normally jean size 31-32 and pretty consistently IT 48. I'm guessing size 3 is best for me, is this correct?
            I also wear size 32 jeans and I wear the size 3 in Julius pants and jeans, the size 2 just don't fit right.

Comment

• Lucky Strike
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by casem View Post
              Can anyone advise on Julius pants sizing? I'm normally jean size 31-32 and pretty consistently IT 48. I'm guessing size 3 is best for me, is this correct?
              Im also 31-32 and julius sizing is a bit of a pain without trying for me. Some jeans Im 2 and some 3. So I dont't think there is one size that is the best for you.

Comment

• MrBushido
                • Dec 2013

its tts but due to its thick and has fur inside better take 1 sizeup,i have a ramons which is same leather like this i took 1 size up fits perfect
                Thank you!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

all of SS15, 2 is awkward tight on 48 , 3 is well... I preordered 3 doesn't mean its going to fit but it seemed that customers who normally wore 1 for glitch fit 2 for prism, but for example i'm a 2 in resonance, or a crappy fit in 3 in crack, it's by season you will never know for sure.
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                    • Oct 2009

Who understands the sizing on Rick Owens Drkshdw Memphis waxed jeans from Plinth? I am skinny as hell and even the size 29 is too tight for me. I had it changed from 28 and still doesn't fit.

Comment

• vegettoo
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
                      Who understands the sizing on Rick Owens Drkshdw Memphis waxed jeans from Plinth? I am skinny as hell and even the size 29 is too tight for me. I had it changed from 28 and still doesn't fit.
                      do u mean too big?i think 28 is the smallest rick for men,memphis is very strechy if u still think its too big u could wash it and tumble dry,btw what is ur normal size for other brand?

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                        • Oct 2009

do u mean too big?i think 28 is the smallest rick for men,memphis is very strechy if u still think its too big u could wash it and tumble dry,btw what is ur normal size for other brand?
                        No. Too small! It is very tight. I should have up 2-3 sizes! Cause I read from here and it says Memphis fits big.

I wear XS for all Rick. Size XS for BBS. Size 44 for CCP.

Comment

• vegettoo
                          • Oct 2014

ok,i can wear sz28 for the detroit(the strechy one),for other that isnt streachy,i wear 29,i picked memphis in 30(2 sizes up),but still very tight on the calves,i couldnt get 1 more sz up as the waist going to be too big

Comment

• mikko
                            • Apr 2013

ok,i can wear sz28 for the detroit(the strechy one),for other that isnt streachy,i wear 29,i picked memphis in 30(2 sizes up),but still very tight on the calves,i couldnt get 1 more sz up as the waist going to be too big
                            Don't think that sizing up will help that much if the tight legs are the problem.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

do island dunks fit the same as the rest of Rick's sneakers?

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                do island dunks fit the same as the rest of Rick's mainline sneakers?
                                yes.

i picked memphis in 30(2 sizes up),but still very tight on the calves,i couldnt get 1 more sz up as the waist going to be too big
                                it's supposed to be tight.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎