X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nomadic Planet
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by woupes View Post
    I have the gum dyed version in size medium and it fits perfect. It is a little snug around the waist but seems to be breaking in. I'm a true 48.
    that's good news for me!!!! I'm supposed to receive mine tomorrow...

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dji View Post
      I tried the long haired shearling Intarsia in London from this past FW collection which fits perfectly, unfortunately I didn't love the dark brown colour (or the price for that matter ). received a short haired from The Corner today and it fits at least half a size too large. ah well, maybe next year then.
      that's really strange!
      what size did you buy? maybe I can buy it from you when you buy your new one next year

Comment

• jap808
        • Dec 2012

I have the gum dyed version in size medium and it fits perfect. It is a little snug around the waist but seems to be breaking in. I'm a true 48.
        ok: maybe it's time for me to stop sayin' I'm a "true 50"...
        All that gym finally payed off and now I'm a "true 52"

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
          that's really strange!
          what size did you buy? maybe I can buy it from you when you buy your new one next year
          46 but it's going back. ;)

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
            ok: maybe it's time for me to stop sayin' I'm a "true 50"...
            All that gym finally payed off and now I'm a "true 52"
            Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
            that's good news for me!!!! I'm supposed to receive mine tomorrow...
            Ok so I received this amazing piece this morning, and it is indeed awesome. The fit is TTS but it is a bit snugger than the standard cotton one in black I tried at l'éclaireur which was fitting looser especially at the back. I still don't know what "gum dyed" means but it seems this process tightens the fibers of the fabric because it feels thicker and more rigid than regular cotton jersey. The piece is really amazing... a totally irresponsible purchase (in terms of money) that I don't regret at all!!!!

Comment

• olethomas
              • Dec 2010

guidi 955s: looking for a pair and trying to figure if these are very inappropriate boots for me when my foot wrist is slightly higher than the average foot?
              i'm a rick 42, julius 2(+) and figured a 44 guidi 955 would do, but how is the height on the wrist?

edit: INSTEP IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY
              Last edited by olethomas; 01-22-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by olethomas View Post
                guidi 955s: looking for a pair and trying to figure if these are very inappropriate boots for me when my foot wrist is slightly higher than the average foot?
                i'm a rick 42, julius 2(+) and figured a 44 guidi 955 would do, but how is the height on the wrist?
                Forgive me, but are you trying to refer to your ankle bone?

Comment

• olethomas
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                  Forgive me, but are you trying to refer to your ankle bone?
                  god, i'm so sorry, lost in translation: i meant the instep!! haha. again, sorry for this linguistic mess of a question

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by olethomas View Post

edit: INSTEP IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY
                    955 is a lace up boot,it definitely could be figure out with shoe lace,btw trust me it will stretch a lot throught out wearing,normally take one size up for guidi,regarding to ur concern could try a 43.5 instead of a 44)

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                      • Jul 2013

Anyone know how to size for The Last Conspiracy? I've heard anything from size down 1 to TTS.

Comment

• coro
                        • Dec 2008

i rencently bought a pair sneakers from them, and they are tts...

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Speaking of Guidis, anyone with a higher heel boot notice they get uncomfortable after wearing them for awhile? The leather and everything is super soft and comfy but the angle caused by the heel shoves my toes into the front of the shoe with every step causing them to hurt by the end of the day. Is there anything that can be done about this? I thought about asking a cobbler to lower the heel a bit as they would be perfectly comfortable otherwise. Or maybe I just haven't learned how to walk in high heels?

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                          955 is a lace up boot,it definitely could be figure out with shoe lace,btw trust me it will stretch a lot throught out wearing,normally take one size up for guidi,regarding to ur concern could try a 43.5 instead of a 44)
                          music

Comment

• vegettoo
                            • Oct 2014

casemi had same problem before as there is too much room in the toebbox,and due to the leather insole my feet were kind of swim in it,then i bought a pair of thicker insole. i dont think its a good idea to lower the heel as the shape of the sole were designed to match the high heel(sorry abt bad english)

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

How does SFTM sneakers from fw14 fit? I wear 41 tts, so should i go with size 7 or 8?

Comment

• GucciAmen
                                • Sep 2014

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Julius bottoms for SS15? Particularly these:

I usually fit into 39cm waist or so, would a size 1 work?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎