Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

julius pants for prism are super skinny and every pant style has a different fit.... RickandJulius you give out too much advice for things you're not sure of and it's going to cost someone a couple of dollars one day.

since 3.14 project only ordered from size 2-4 on Sphere i'm assuming that collection is also skinny as well.
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      julius pants for prism are super skinny and every pant style has a different fit.... RickandJulius you give out too much advice for things you're not sure of and it's going to cost someone a couple of dollars one day.

since 3.14 project only ordered from size 2-4 on Sphere i'm assuming that collection is also skinny as well.
      Sorry. I'll make sure to run what I say through you next time.

Comment

• guardimp
        • Jun 2010

Maybe just checking your facts would work.

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
          Maybe just checking your facts would work.
          Well I've owned my fair share of Julius. I know enough.

Comment

• vegettoo
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
            hey man, thanks again for your help!!

seems like both BBS lines (11 and mainline) tend to run a bit small this past season for pants / jeans, but I'm not totally sure...

After exchanging with you on the gum-dyed BBS sweatshirt / cardigan, you seem to be 1 size bigger than me, so it would mean a size L should be my size in 11BBS (although measurements I've had from different web stores are 42 cm waist for a size L, which is more like an M to me... this is where my hesitation comes from)

anyone can help on Julius jeans ?
            and I'm adding BBS mainline jeans to the question too (mostly P13), as I've been told that last season sizing was super small (like 2 sizes small) and erratic...
            for bbs p13, no they r wrong,i think wat they told u is the model p13t,which is the skinny version of regular p13,but that one not as skinny as they told u,p13t fits quite similar like one of a gray object cold dyed p13(i i forgot the code of that pant and i dont have it with me now,i will let u know when i find the code),which is quite tight on the thigh and waist,u might get 1 szie up for it
            the regular p13 from aw14 fit same as before,im a regular 29 and i wear size xs for p13R perfectly
            tips,p13 have very high waist,especially at the back,this come out with a perfect fit, and it has adjustable waist button,it wont be a big problem if u got a size smaller than ur regular size

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
              • Dec 2012

hey vegettoo, thx!

I asked for measurements for these :

and, they run super small!! ... size L has a 41 cm waist and size XL a 42,5 cm waist.
              Not sure they are P13 but they look like it to me, and it might be the skinny version you say although I'm not quite sure...

And they told me at l'Eclaireur that the past season pants sizing was crazy small, like 2 sizes small...

Comment

• badsoda
                • Jan 2015

Hey!

How does the last season RO Creepers fit? These ones

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• vegettoo
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                  hey vegettoo, thx!

I asked for measurements for these :

and, they run super small!! ... size L has a 41 cm waist and size XL a 42,5 cm waist.
                  Not sure they are P13 but they look like it to me, and it might be the skinny version you say although I'm not quite sure...

And they told me at l'Eclaireur that the past season pants sizing was crazy small, like 2 sizes small...
                  maybe some thing that need to be mentioned as well,as i said p13 got very high waist,so it will actually stay on ur waist instead of stay at the top of ur butt,sorry abt bad english,but if u can imagine that ur waist is much narrower than ur butt,the first time i receive me first pair of p13 i was also thought if i got the wrong size as it looked very small on the waist,but it wont be a problem after i put them on my leg

Comment

• Soul Pill
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                    if u can imagine that ur waist is much narrower than ur butt,
                    I can imagine it, but it's no longer the case

Comment

• Senpai
                      • Apr 2014

Couldn't seem to find an appropriate thread for this, so I guess this is the closest one.

Does anyone have experience getting J shaped pants altered? LUC pants rarely pop up in a 44, and when they do they're not much a deal. I take it I'd probably have to seek out a pretty skilled tailor to not disrupt the intended fit, but even still... Is it possible? Anyone given it a try?

Comment

• darkart
                        • Jun 2011

Julius Sneakers 477FWM1
                        Wondering anyone tried on these sneakers before? Are they comfortable? If I am a size 42 towards a 41.5 side, wondering what size should I take?

Thank You very much(:

Comment

• hluu5
                          • Jan 2013

bbs tee sizing?

Anyone knows if i should get a S or XS for bbs tee? Im a 46 in most top/jacket from MA+ and incarnation. The measurement from the seller seems too small for me. But he said it can be very stretchy. I just dont want to look awkward.

Comment

• Quiet
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by darkart View Post
                            Julius Sneakers 477FWM1
                            Wondering anyone tried on these sneakers before? Are they comfortable? If I am a size 42 towards a 41.5 side, wondering what size should I take?

Thank You very much(:
                            i did recently. they look really cool. the sole is heavy but that's pretty normal with julius boots. they reminded me of space age jordans when handling them. i'd go with a size 2 (41.5 - 43) as they dont have the bulbous toe most boots have that people suggest sizing down for. julius is one of the only brands still making design focused forward thinking shoes that arent rehashes of stuff they did 5 years ago or look like brogues buried in horse shit for 200 years.

Originally posted by hluu5 View Post
                            Anyone knows if i should get a S or XS for bbs tee? Im a 46 in most top/jacket from MA+ and incarnation. The measurement from the seller seems too small for me. But he said it can be very stretchy. I just dont want to look awkward.
                            xs - 44
                            s- 46
                            depends on what fit you'd like. from my experience the tees are usually pretty stretchy.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                              • Jun 2013

Officine Creative boots - how do they fit?

I'm a 43 in Ann D, 44 in nike, GATs etc, do I need a 43 or 44?

Comment

• vegettoo
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by hluu5 View Post
                                tees from bbs before 2014 fits quite loose,if u want the regular fit,could go 1 size small,but the have a tight version now fits tts,it's very thin and stretchy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎