X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lohikaarme
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Senpai View Post
    Couldn't seem to find an appropriate thread for this, so I guess this is the closest one.

Does anyone have experience getting J shaped pants altered? LUC pants rarely pop up in a 44, and when they do they're not much a deal. I take it I'd probably have to seek out a pretty skilled tailor to not disrupt the intended fit, but even still... Is it possible? Anyone given it a try?
    I've gotten legs tapered. They stay up for longer but eh.

Comment

• Rei
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hluu5 View Post
      Anyone knows if i should get a S or XS for bbs tee? Im a 46 in most top/jacket from MA+ and incarnation. The measurement from the seller seems too small for me. But he said it can be very stretchy. I just dont want to look awkward.
      I'd go with s, should fit pretty spot on assuming it's something recent.

Comment

• badsoda
        • Jan 2015

If i am 9 or 9.5 in the regular Cons, would i be a fool to think i would fit in 10 in the RO Ramones Lows?

Comment

• Quiet
          Banned
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by badsoda View Post
          If i am 9 or 9.5 in the regular Cons, would i be a fool to think i would fit in 10 in the RO Ramones Lows?
          I am the same size, eu 42-42.5, I hAve several pairs of regular ramones in size 42 and they're my roomiest shoes. You could prob do a 10 with an insole but you pretty much asked this question hoping someone would convince you of what you already know. If they're the right price, do it! You'd buy sz 2in japan and that's technically a sz 9 - 10.5!

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

Any experience with fit on The Last Conspiracy boots -- specifically these? Go with a 43 for these if I'm a US 10.5 / 43 in Ramones?

Comment

• dduyyy
              • Jul 2014

Im true 41 so do you guys think ccp derby size 7 can fit me well? Or it depend on model?
              Here's the model code:
              AM/2249
              Coil-PTC/1010
              Last edited by dduyyy; 02-12-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

7 SHOULD fit you, but from what I gather there are variations. Poell uses English sizing, IIRC, so 7 is really an 8, a 41, but they will be on the loose side. I'd say if it's something you must have, go for it and worst case scenario you can wear them with an insole. If not, skip.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• GucciAmen
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                  Im true 41 so do you guys think ccp derby size 7 can fit me well? Or it depend on model?
                  Here's the model code:
                  AM/2249
                  Coil-PTC/1010
                  Like I'm a true 43 and I wear a size 7 in derbies... My feet are quite thin though. That said, it does depend on the treatment of the shoes that CCP uses, as I stated prior in this thread.

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

recommend a size 6,as leather will stretch, im a eu 41 and i wear size 6 on all ccp shoes,btw wat is coil?

Comment

• dduyyy
                      • Jul 2014

Thanks Faust & GucciAmen for all the helpful infomation.
                      Seems that 7 fit best 42. I'm not rushing so yeah, I'll skip it and wait for another. Also asked the seller and he said he's 8,5-9 and it fit great.
                      vegettoo I think so. My tornado in 6 at first is kind of tight and uncomfortable but after wear, they fit me great now.

Comment

• blackfedora
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                        Here's the model code:
                        AM/2249
                        Coil-PTC/1010
                        Measurements are the only way to go, every batch comes out differently, even if it is the same model/leather/colour/year of (re)production.

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                        recommend a size 6,as leather will stretch, im a eu 41 and i wear size 6 on all ccp shoes,btw wat is coil?
                        COIL is obverse, somewhat scarred, horse leather that was used a fair bit for footwear in the 2009 collection. It may have been introduced during an earlier season, but from my experience, I have only seen it used on 2009 models. I feel that COIL is the most durable of his leathers in regards to resistance to stains, harsh weather and scratches. I had a pair of the 2009 tornadoes (same as here) in that leather and they survived 2 NYC and 3 Toronto winters with very few signs of wear. Although the model (AM/2249) in question is for derbies, so they are unlikely to be worn as winter footwear. COIL is very resistant to stretch, you are at it's mercy. CCP bison and kangaroo stretch and mold to the wearer though.

Comment

• vegettoo
                          • Oct 2014

blackfedorathanks for explaining,i have a derby from 2009,i admit the leather quality is much better than now,much stiffer,but actually i like the shoe shape after 2010 as i got narrow feet

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

How does Cloak fit, shirting specifically?

I'm a true small. Measurements seem to show smalls fitting closer to true mediums (i.e. 17.5 shoulders, 20 pit-to-pit). Should I follow measurements as usual, or are they cut in a way that the tagged size corresponds to my true size?

Comment

• gawkrodger
                              • Jun 2013

The Last Conspiracy - their laced boots - TTS or down one? I'm 43 in Ann Dem, 44 in nike, MMM GATs should I take 43 or 44?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                                The Last Conspiracy - their laced boots - TTS or down one? I'm 43 in Ann Dem, 44 in nike, MMM GATs should I take 43 or 44?
                                From what I've heard they're pretty consistently a half size small, including my pair. I ordered a 42 and I'm a 41.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎