X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

*deleted*
    Last edited by Fenix; 03-15-2015, 03:08 PM. Reason: Responding to questions a page back
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• R C W M
      • Oct 2013

How does the current season BBS Bamba1 fit? I like the current model but don't want to get burnt by designer sneakers that don't follow conventional sizing metrics...

Comment

• rickandjulius
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by guardimp
        Is a 5 or a 6 in rip van winkle normally a size 50? I'm looking at leather jackets if that makes a difference.
        I can't give you a direct answer but I used to own a size 3 RVW jacket and it fit like small 46. I'd imagine a 5 would be your best bet.

Comment

• whtnnk986
          • Feb 2012

Does anyone know how's the sizing for the RO x Adidas springblade trainers like? Are they TTS? If I am size 42 in RO footwear, what size should I get? Thank you.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
            • Jan 2013

does the CCP caban (high collar) coat run TTS? I see measurements where shoulder is 41-42cm, which seems very small to me

Comment

• mikko
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
              How does the current season BBS Bamba1 fit? I like the current model but don't want to get burnt by designer sneakers that don't follow conventional sizing metrics...
              Since the "new" Bamba model of SS13 they have fit tts.

Comment

• R C W M
                • Oct 2013

Excellent news, thanks mikko!

Comment

• vegettoo
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                  does the CCP caban (high collar) coat run TTS? I see measurements where shoulder is 41-42cm, which seems very small to me
                  Recommend 1 size up unless u r super skinny, as the arm hole is very high and the cut will restrict ur movement a bit

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                    It run TTS.
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• dduyyy
                      • Jul 2014

Anyone have had experience w undercover tee before? Does it vary from season to season? Im 46, my shoulder width is abt 42 so which size should I go with. Just want the tee to fit a bit relaxing. Thanks

Comment

• bxc
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                        Anyone have had experience w undercover tee before? Does it vary from season to season? Im 46, my shoulder width is abt 42 so which size should I go with. Just want the tee to fit a bit relaxing. Thanks
                        size 2 is perfect

Comment

• upsilonkng
                          • May 2010

as far as the consensus on rick sizing real fast breakdown
                          i think since fw12 maybe ss12 naska it goes like this
                          rick got rid of marked sz44 and changed that to 46, so there is no sz 44 except all sizes are now one up, so a store like ssense or other stores have things marked like xs(marked 46), s (marked 48) etc..
                          smallest rick size now in outwear marked 46(fits 44)
                          marked 48(fits 46)
                          marked 50 (fits 48)
                          marked 52(fits 50)
                          this is not a consensus but just the truth, and shucks doesn't sell much here and we don't talk but when i sold the hustler jacket in a marked 48(sz46) he tole me he just bought it in a marked 50(48) so i'm not if he got smaller or what, there's no way any 48 or medium guy is fitting into any of the marked 48 leathers these days unless they have super slim shoulders and a waist around 30inches or smaller, but if they had all that they wouldn't be a 48...

Comment

• dduyyy
                            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by bxc View Post
                            size 2 is perfect
                            Many thanks

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

well, ok i really don't want us two to get into more gnarly arguments. i just wanna say that actually i DO wear several recent leathers in a 48, and i've tried on even more that fit me just fine in 48 also.

i am a 31-32 waist and the reason i got the hustler blazer in a 50, as far as i see it, is that it is from mountain (or was it island...?) which were the two seasons when i def. had to size up in most things. after those two, in MY opinion, most sizing is back to TTS, except for carry-over items from those seasons, like the island shirts, hustler blazers etc. i do NOT have super slim shoulders, and i have always been a 48 in almost everything, whether rick, comme, margiela, balenciaga, chalayan, helmut...

again, i don't think it is very constructive to say that sizing is consistently tts or consistently NOT tts. there is too much variance between individual pieces for such a rule-of-thumb to be useful, even if i tend to go with tts, based on my own personal experience.

in fact, i am wearing my vicious mollino in a 48 as we speak.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

I haven't tried leathers this season so maybe it went bigger again. Still there is no Sz 44 though and that's very factual. I tried the cowboy calf fw14 in a 48 fuckin tight a but too tight for me. So it may vary from season to season and jacket to jacket and leather to leather I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎