Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneiroi
    • May 2014

Anyone know how many sizes to size down for Drkshdw Prisonner pants? I'm guessing just one? Thanks.

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by oneiroi View Post
      Anyone know how many sizes to size down for Drkshdw Prisonner pants? I'm guessing just one? Thanks.
      As in the drop crotch sweats? Yeah, sizing down one size is probably the best way too go. I'm normally a 48 and my old medium pair were a little loose to the point I needed to tie the strings.

Comment

• mikko
        • Apr 2013

I have Prisonners in my "own" size that are okay without tying the drawstrings...

Comment

• guardimp
          • Jun 2010

I too have the Prisoners in my actual size (50 for 34" waist), any smaller and they would not really fit.

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by oneiroi View Post
            for SS15, i would definitely go true to size.

they vary in sizing each season, but this time 'round they finally got it bang on - true to size, true to size, true to size.

-

Comment

• oneiroi
              • May 2014

Thanks guys, so 50 means L right?

Comment

• whtnnk986
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                for SS15, i would definitely go true to size.

they vary in sizing each season, but this time 'round they finally got it bang on - true to size, true to size, true to size.
                Does this apply to the other items such as the pod shorts? Thank you.

Comment

• delicious_not
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                  tried this season's drkshdw pods in S just out of curiosity - they're no different from my pair from SS14.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                    • Jan 2008

can't say for certain.

i went true to size on my ss15 pods, and they fit fantastically - but i haven't purchased shorts from rick in years & years [& years], so i can't say how they compare with previous seasons etc.

-

Comment

• whtnnk986
                      • Feb 2012

can't say for certain.

i went true to size on my ss15 pods, and they fit fantastically - but i haven't purchased shorts from rick in years & years [& years], so i can't say how they compare with previous seasons etc.
                      Thank you for your reply.

I have actually purchased a pair of SS15 pods in my usual drkshdw size (size down one size) online just minutes before I saw your first post on sizing, I hope they havn't change the sizing!

Will update on the sizing when the item arrives.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                        • Jun 2013

Nicolas Andreas Taralis Boots - TTS or a size smaller?

Comment

• Extreme Mildness
                          • Jan 2015

The Last Conspiracy

So I got a pair of their sidezips off grailed (like this pair). Contrary to most of the advice in this thread, I got them TTS (which was the seller's recommendation). After trying them on, they seem to fit my feet just fine (from heel to toe), however they feel really tight around the ankles. The left one in particular is so tight that walking is painful. I'm wondering if this means they are too small, or if I just need to give them time to break in.

Any help would be appreciated .

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

Thank you for your reply.

I have actually purchased a pair of SS15 pods in my usual drkshdw size (size down one size) online just minutes before I saw your first post on sizing, I hope they havn't change the sizing!

Will update on the sizing when the item arrives.

for the last two seasons [at least], drkshdw has been absolutely TTS in my experience [i typically buy t-shirts, prisonners, and a jumper or two every season].

-

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

for the last two seasons [at least], drkshdw has been absolutely TTS in my experience [i typically buy t-shirts, prisonners, and a jumper or two every season].
                              agree that drkshdw uppers usually fit tts - also older seasons. drkshdw drawstring pants and shorts however, i almost always size down one size - including several items from moody. haven't bought any prisoner pants or any drkshdw pants from faun yet though.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                agree that drkshdw uppers usually fit tts - also older seasons. drkshdw drawstring pants and shorts however, i almost always size down one size - including several items from moody. haven't bought any prisoner pants or any drkshdw pants from faun yet though.
                                i sized down in my prisonners for vicious [although i'm always after a slightly small fit for those during summer anyway], but doing the same for moody screwed me over.

i wasn't completely satisfied with the fit from moody, but faun has proven to be perfect [for me] worn true to size.

can't comment on shorts as i've only purchased one pair from mainline faun - never tried any drkshdw variants.

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎