Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t3hg0suazn
    • Jan 2013

Yes I did, the selvedge trousers sz 1. They were TTS in waist and slim but not skinny. Nowhere near as slim as a lot of the other pants that are popular here. But be aware that the sizing varies quite a bit between models. I was told that for example that one of the ramie pants fit very very skinny.

Best to ask seller and go with measurements. Here were the measurements of mine just as a reference:
    Waist: 38-39 cms
    Hem: 16-17 cms
    Thigh: ~28cm (not super skinny)

Comment

• Senpai
      • Apr 2014

Thanks for the help. That seems to be nearly the same measurements as the pair I'm eyeing so I imagine the thigh (only part they didn't list and caused me some concern) would be around your measurements.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

How do you size for the bbs vest bag things?
        I have no idea how arbitrary those sizing tags are or not
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• sunny
          • Dec 2012

Does this RO bomber fit small?

Comment

• mattizzle
            • Oct 2011

Rick owens Scuba Socks Neoprene Sneakers
            How do they fit?
            If i am a eu42 for Geo, 41 for creepers, should i go for 42 or 41 for them.?

Comment

• neostrifeX
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
              How do you size for the bbs vest bag things?
              I have no idea how arbitrary those sizing tags are or not
              Pretty arbitrary, at least from my experience (speaking of the current season ones). I'm an XS, S worked fine, M was okay also. I'd say go for your usual size or up or down one.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
                Rick owens Scuba Socks Neoprene Sneakers
                How do they fit?
                If i am a eu42 for Geo, 41 for creepers, should i go for 42 or 41 for them.?
                Everyone says they're tough to put on because the neoprene doesn't have much give and can rip even from just trying them on, so I guess size up a lot.
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Do Isabel Benenato dress shirts fit true to size?
                  I'm a 41 in "normal" shirts if that helps.
                  Thanks in advance.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                    • Feb 2015

Hello,

I fell in love with some Julius Gasmask cargos, and could really use help from someone who is more knowledgeable.

It is usually a struggle for me to find pants that fit, and I would like to know if I have a shot at pulling them off. From what I know, sizing will vary depending on season/composition and there are two versions of the Julius cargos: loose and skinny.

My stats are (167.64 cm // 5'6'' height), (65.32 kg // 144 lbs wt), (73.66 cm - 76.2 cm // 29" - 30" waist), (29.21 cm - 30.48 cm // 11.5" - 12" thigh), (19.68 cm - 20.32 cm // 7.75" - 8" knee), and (15.24 cm - 16.51 cm // 6" - 6.5" leg opening)

I normally have issues with thighs due to my small waist size and height. I'd like to wear a pair of the skinny cargos but worry the thighs would not work.

Any experience with Julius Gasmask Cargos would be appreciated. I'd also like to know more about what composition they have come in from what season, how sizing has varied based on season, and what would be a good price for a secondhand pair / good places to look to purchase. I believe my favorite pair (shown below) is a pair of the skinny cargos in washed denim.

Many thanks!
                    Last edited by fromcolortoblack; 07-05-2015, 03:23 AM. Reason: image would not display

Comment

• david s
                      • Jul 2010

Does anyone have experience with Haider Ackermann footwear?

Specifically in boots

Got these in a 42 and seem slightly large, but don't want to go through hassle of exchange for a 41. Issue more is there almost a cm. of space at the end of the toe. I guess that would be normal for this kind of boot?

Any help greatly appreciated
                      It's absolutely Hedious!
                      shy poser

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

Yeah I'd think that's pretty normal for this style, you might have some luck trimming insoles to fit.

Comment

• okayvin
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by david s View Post
                          Does anyone have experience with Haider Ackermann footwear?

Specifically in boots

[IMG][/IMG]

Got these in a 42 and seem slightly large, but don't want to go through hassle of exchange for a 41. Issue more is there almost a cm. of space at the end of the toe. I guess that would be normal for this kind of boot?

Any help greatly appreciated
                          The widest part of your foot should match the widest part of the shoe
                          Last edited by Ahimsa; 07-22-2015, 11:59 AM. Reason: Don't repost image on same page, thanks

Comment

• Lex1017
                            • Jul 2015

Just ordered a pair of rick socks in 40. I have cargos/ramones/scuba socks in 40 but some people have voiced that the socks run a bit larger. In most other sneakers I wear a 40.5/41 so I am weary of sizing down to 39. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

• massivegoldteeth
                              • Oct 2011

Ziggy Chen sizing

Anyone know how the sizing is for Ziggy Chen jackets/blazers/shirts? Some research suggests one size large.

Comment

• sb.from.vb
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by massivegoldteeth View Post
                                Anyone know how the sizing is for Ziggy Chen jackets/blazers/shirts? Some research suggests one size large.
                                Yes I'd say they normally fit one size large. I'm a L / 50 in most brands, but every time I tried his jackets or blazers a 48 was the right size.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎