• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redmalva
    • Oct 2006

Yoox Ann Items Sizing?

Hi,

I am looking at the ANN D blazer and jackets on YOOX, can't quite decide on what I'm interested in yet, lots of basics. But, was wondering about her size. If I wear a size 48 (armpit to armpit: 19 inches, shoulder to shoulder 17 in), it will fairly fitted. Was wondering if I should be looking at size M or L in Ann items?

Thanks.

Comment

• drexl
      • Sep 2006

Re: Yoox Ann Items Sizing?

[quote user="redmalva"]

Hi,

I am looking at the ANN D blazer and jackets on YOOX, can't quite decide on what I'm interested in yet, lots of basics. But, was wondering about her size. If I wear a size 48 (armpit to armpit: 19 inches, shoulder to shoulder 17 in), it will fairly fitted. Was wondering if I should be looking at size M or L in Ann items?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Ann cuts on the larger side, a 48 is usually a small in her sizing.

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Most of her blazers run big so I'd say you're probably a Small if you're a true 48. I wear size 46 and her XS fits me comfortably but not super tight.

[quote user="redmalva"]

Hi,

Thanks.

[/quote]
        music

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

I originally put this in small questions, but I guess it's more of a sizing question;

I've been desperate for some shorts I like before summer comes, and these band of outsiders look perfect for me but I've never tried on their clothes.

Eluxury only has size 30 left, I wear 30 in dior jeans and some other pants but my true waist size is closer to 31-32 inches. Anyone know how they run, or have you seen these shorts anywhere else (say barney's at 40% off?!)

music

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="redmalva"]

Hi,

Thanks.

[/quote]

What others said. There are very few exceptions though.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• redmalva
              • Oct 2006

Thanks everybody for your reply and help!

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

So nobody knows about band of outsiders? I would call eluxury, but the people on the help line seem to know less than I do about what they carry and usually don't have any more info than the website provides.
                music

Comment

• drexl
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]So nobody knows about band of outsiders? I would call eluxury, but the people on the help line seem to know less than I do about what they carry and usually don't have any more info than the website provides.[/quote]

I checked an old Ebay auction, seems like a size 3 is a 34" waist, so I'm assuming a size 2 would be a 32?

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Thanks drexl, on elux they're listed as size 30 so I guess that's actually marked size 1. I wear a 30 in dior jeans, but I sense that they run big, so if these are closer to an actual 30 without the forgiveness of jeans they would be too tight.
                    music

Comment

• sam_tem
                      • Apr 2007

this one for sale here should work: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=52348

if anyone is interested i'll drop the price down some. hate to get rid of it, but since i haven't worn it yet i need to let it go to payoff theholy grail item i just bought.

[quote user="redmalva"]

Hi,

Thanks.

[/quote]

Comment

• sinnah
                        • Feb 2007

Viridi Anne Sizing?

So I'm currently looking at a Viridi Anne Blazer, and was wondering if they are generally true to size or do they run small? Again, my chest measures 42inches with 18inch shoulder...s would a 52 be alright?

P.S. Forgot to thank Trendy Andy a few pages back for the drkshdw sizing so, thanks! =)

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Re: Viridi Anne Sizing?

I wonder if older seasons were sized as european sizes then? I think blazers in the current season are sized like other items, 1-3 in japan and a couple of bigger sizes elsewhere.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• winQ
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

older seasons were marked by european sizing

46 = 1 (jpn S)
                            48 = 2 (jpn M)

and so forth..

Comment

• awlouie
                              • Sep 2007

sinnah...if you're tall and slim, a size 5 might fit you. The Viridi-anne generally is a slim fit!
                              "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                              -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Jon
                                • Apr 2008

Definitely a very slim fit. Size 5 or bust.
                                Originally posted by merz
                                perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎