• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinnah
    • Feb 2007

Re: Viridi Anne Sizing?

thanks guys!

I'm definitely very tall at 6'3 but i'm
    proportional to my height. I think I'll take a gamble :)

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Re: Poell Trouser Sizing

hey guys, i am interested in some j - l - or whatever shaped pants but i dont have any clue of Poells pants sizing. I want a really tight fit since i have superskinny legs and almost no ass and therefore i cant settle on a slouchy baggy look. I mostly wear dior jeans with 19cm cut (actual hem size 17cm) in size 28 or sometimes, if i want it nuthugging, 27.

Would a 44 be the right size or should i go for a 46?

And does the shape of the pants really creats a bunching that it looks like you are wearing a jeans? Cause i dont like the fit of normal pants which flow around my skinny legs so i look like a clown[:$]

Thanks in advance

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• awlouie
        • Sep 2007

I'm a 28 waist and I own the CCP twisted leg overlock jeans. The legs fit nice and slim, but the waist is still roomy (about 1") on me so I wear a belt!
        "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
        -Bruce Lee

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

[quote user="awlouie"]I'm a 28 waist and I own the CCP twisted leg overlock jeans. The legs fit nice and slim, but the waist is still roomy (about 1") on me so I wear a belt![/quote]

so which size is your jeans? and how about the fitting on the ass? [73]

I was especially interested in the sizing of (shaped) "pants" not denims though... Do you own any?

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Trendy Andy
            • Jun 2007

Re: Viridi Anne Sizing?

Your very welcome Sinnah! [66]

As for Viridi-Anne, their sizing are not 100% consistent. Some may fit you in a size 5, others in 4, but there are some instances where neither size will fit you at all because 5 might be relatively too small on the chest but substantial around the shoulders. [:(] For example a size 5 one-button blazer might not fit comfortably on you unless you wear a really thin sheer t-shirt and you always leave it unbuttoned.

I forgot to add, you pointed out that your 6'3' right? The overall length might be too short on you too. Viridi-Anne and Julius are not very forgiving on when it comes to their overall length on their garment. They are in fact Japanese designers so the cut is more for on the shorter side. Something to keep in the back of your mind. [8-|]

[quote user="sinnah"]

P.S. Forgot to thank Trendy Andy a few pages back for the drkshdw sizing so, thanks! =)

[/quote]

Comment

• Trendy Andy
              • Jun 2007

Re: CCP Shoes Sizing

Depends on how wide your foot is and whether or not your referring to Spring 07 to Spring 08 or later seasons. If its a current season, it will fit you but it might be really snug around your toes. Therefore, I would recommend going for a CCP size 8 for some room and comfort. [8-|]

If its older 2 seasons ago, more than likely you can go with for the CCP size 7 and you'll be fine. [73]

Carol Christian Poell footwear looks really cool when worn, but its got to fit comfortably so its imperative to get the correct sizing for your feet. Otherwise, it becomes seriously uncomfortable to wear if your slightly off (measurement wise) around the toe box. No shoes are worth having if you can't wear the damn thing because your feet is always in a great deal amount of pain. [72]

[quote user="asticx"]

I am a normal 42, would a size 7 CCP fits me? [73]

[/quote]

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

[quote user="theaddict"]

[quote user="awlouie"]I'm a 28 waist and I own the CCP twisted leg overlock jeans. The legs fit nice and slim, but the waist is still roomy (about 1") on me so I wear a belt![/quote]

so which size is your jeans? and how about the fitting on the ass? [73]

I was especially interested in the sizing of (shaped) "pants" not denims though... Do you own any?

[/quote]

Sorry, I only have the jeans!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• thejjbb
                  • Apr 2008

RO sizing (of course)

Anyone familiar with the sizing of this season's Rick Owens two tone leather jacket? I'm wondering what the difference between a small and an extra small is.

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

number nine n(n) jeans sizing

hi would really appreciate anyone's help here as far as n(n) jeans go

im just totally uncertain of the sizing, i usually only buy dior because they seem to do my size and fit me ok im a 26 pretty much across the board i have a damm small waist and pretty skinny legs although my thighs do have some meat on them my legs aren't twigs i like my jeans to be pretty slim and tight but not spandex sort of as slim as you can get without being clingy

just wondering what size i would be in number nine i have some loose paro 3/4 pants from them in their cotton cash in a size 1 probally could wear size 0 and in their tops im either a 0 or a 1

do the strech usually fit smaller and just give or are the 100% cotton much nicer im just thinking about a basic dark raw black or indigo at the moment

any info would be much appreciated

Comment

• sam_tem
                      • Apr 2007

Re: ann d shoes sizing

any chance these in a size 43 could fit a US size 11, or are these ones true to size?

Comment

• diamonds
                        • Dec 2006

it's possible.

i have 40's and i usually wear 8-9US.

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                          • Aug 2007

yeah id say they fit atleast 1 size up

Comment

• Re: ann d shoes sizing

they will be too big. i am a us10, had those in a 42, and they were clown shoes.

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

Re: Sizing help

Okay, saw this thread after I asked in the "small question thread" though it would fit better here.

Heh, sorry for asking this everywhere, but I would hate to get the wrong sizeing.

Anyone
                              who got the Scarf Hoodie and could help me in any direction towards
                              which size I should have? Seven said it was .5-1 size larger and pipe
                              here on the forum told me it was really big. I usually wears stuff a
                              little large, but I don't want this to be to loose, but I also don't
                              want the shoulders to be to small cause I got pretty wide ones.
                              >_<

Help me.

Comment

• sam_tem
                                • Apr 2007

Re: Sizing help

thanks for the help with the shoes guys. i was going to give them a try but the end price was double what i was willing to pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎