X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelambofdeth
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by vah View Post
    Do you wear 12/45 in adidas or in Rick? The rickdidas shoes I have and the ones tried on fit more TTS than mainline.

I wear a 11.5 in most adidas. I've never had a pair of RO before so I'm not sure on that.

Comment

• Shadowvault
      • Oct 2014

Hey guys,
      i need advice on Viridi-Anne and Rick leather jacket sizing.There is a size2 Viridi-Anne on grailed.Measurments are : Length 26" which is ok
      S2S 16.5" ok again but P2P is 19.5" .Shoulders are the most wide part on me.I am measuring ~42cm.Now if i measure my chest i get around 30 (90 all around the body).Am i doing something wrong?Maybe a size1 would be better (then what happens with shoulders)? In most cases i see p2p > s2s.Please explain.Also do i get an S or an XS stooges? (120lbs/5'9ft).(My last 2 Julius were size2 but they could easily be 3 - Just for reference)

Edit: Nevermind about the measuring question.I figured it out.You count from the inside of the pit not from start of the chest
      Last edited by Shadowvault; 09-09-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• DicksOutGeosOn
        • Sep 2016

Hey everyone,
        I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some RO cargobaskets but am unsure of if i can get away with a us9.

I am a true to size 9.5/eu 42.5-43 (due to short and wide feet) but wear us8.5/eu42 in his lambskin ankle runners and the Jeremy Scott x adidas gold wings, us9/eu42.5 in y3 qasa highs (with toe room) and nike air force 1's and reebok instapump fury's. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• delicious_not
          • Dec 2012

Rick sock sneakers F/W 16 - still better to size down, right? Just checking if nothing changed this season. Btw, are they really that big or it's just for the "tight" look ? I don't want them to look bulky, but also don't want to feel like they're half a size smaller. Damn, i wish i had a store nearby to try them on...

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
            Rick sock sneakers F/W 16 - still better to size down, right? Just checking if nothing changed this season. Btw, are they really that big or it's just for the "tight" look ? I don't want them to look bulky, but also don't want to feel like they're half a size smaller. Damn, i wish i had a store nearby to try them on...
            I got mine the same size as my other Rick sneakers. I would definitely not size down a full size (MAYBE a half size if you can find. I honestly think they fit the exact same. I think the reason they feel "big" is because there are no laces to hold your foot down (only the heel cup) and the stretch leather takes a bit of getting used to. Mind you mine are fw15, but I doubt he has changed the sizing on them. The sole is the exact same length as the other sneaker soles, so to change the sizing on them because the inner construction is a little different (which makes them feel big) I think would confuse people.

Comment

• delicious_not
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
              I got mine the same size as my other Rick sneakers. I would definitely not size down a full size (MAYBE a half size if you can find. I honestly think they fit the exact same. I think the reason they feel "big" is because there are no laces to hold your foot down (only the heel cup) and the stretch leather takes a bit of getting used to. Mind you mine are fw15, but I doubt he has changed the sizing on them. The sole is the exact same length as the other sneaker soles, so to change the sizing on them because the inner construction is a little different (which makes them feel big) I think would confuse people.
              Thanks!

Comment

• GucciAmen
                • Sep 2014

Can anyone fill me in on how sizing goes for Rick's older side zip creepers? Like the ones with the single pull tab on the back of the shaft? Thanks!

Comment

• Soul Pill
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                  Can anyone fill me in on how sizing goes for Rick's older side zip creepers? Like the ones with the single pull tab on the back of the shaft? Thanks!
                  Size down 1

Comment

• saniityhd
                    • Dec 2013

The Search-function doesnt seem to want to work for me.
                    Does anyone know and want to tell me how the sizing is on Paul Harndens gilets? Specifically the ones in leather!
                    Thanks

Comment

• whtnnk986
                      • Feb 2012

I need help on the Rick Owens x Adidas Mastodon Pro and the Mastodon stretch boots sizing? Thank you.

Comment

• Kuat
                        • Nov 2012

Guys, i've never owned a piece of CCP leather yet.

If i'm a true size 50 (and like to wear jackets a little bit loose, not tight), which CCP size should I look for in LM/2599 jacket?

Thanks.

Comment

• blackfedora
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                          Guys, i've never owned a piece of CCP leather yet.

If i'm a true size 50 (and like to wear jackets a little bit loose, not tight), which CCP size should I look for in LM/2599 jacket?

pic

Thanks.
                          For the most part, size up 1. Most batches (but not all) run a size small. I am lean-ish 48 (6'2", 155 lbs) and I have a BIUS LM/2599GP in a 50. I can wear it with lighter sweaters at most. Arms are slimmer than most Rick jackets for example. If you are very muscle-y armed, you might have to size up 2....ask the prospective seller for a bicep measurement. The horse (CORS) and bison (BIUS) don't seem to stretch much over time from my experience.

Comment

• nyarkies
                            • Feb 2012

For my part, it's best to ask for measurements if you can. My observations are if they were part of the earlier release (2013 and earlier), they tend to run small. I have the leathers produced from 2014 and current. They tend to run half a size larger or true to size

Comment

• blackfedora
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                              For my part, it's best to ask for measurements if you can. My observations are if they were part of the earlier release (2013 and earlier), they tend to run small. I have the leathers produced from 2014 and current. They tend to run half a size larger or true to size
                              I guess mine was produced just before that change over occured as it is tagged 2014 and was delivered in February or March of 2014. Good to know though.

Comment

• nyarkies
                                • Feb 2012

That's based on my experience. It could be different for somebody else. I think it's due to the object dyeing process that the fit can be off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎