Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

A Diciannoveventitre boots - how do the double zip and spiral zip boots fit.

I'm 43 in rick, ann, layer-0 etc, would I be 43 in them?

Comment

• stagename
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
      A Diciannoveventitre boots - how do the double zip and spiral zip boots fit.

I'm 43 in rick, ann, layer-0 etc, would I be 43 in them?
      Based on my understanding of classified postings, it varies a lot depending on the season.

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by haydn View Post
        Looking to purchase a Rick shearling, most likely from this season (glitter). Can anyone comment on fit? I recall reading that the lining added to the bulk of the jacket (not cut larger to compensate) in seasons past, requiring to size up. Has anyone purchased or tried one on recently?
        My fw13 scarpa shearling was on par with the rest of Rick jacket sizing, i.e. about one size smaller than the tagged size.

Comment

• jap808
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by stagename View Post
          My fw13 scarpa shearling was on par with the rest of Rick jacket sizing, i.e. about one size smaller than the tagged size.
          I am a 48-50, sizing-help could be difficult ...
          I get a moto sheraling in sz.48 and can't even close the zip; but I got a Rick down-filled jacket in sz.48 and fits me well.
          I'd say that for the fitted jackets you could go for the larger size.

Comment

• gawkrodger
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by stagename View Post
            Based on my understanding of classified postings, it varies a lot depending on the season.
            I was afraid someone was going to say that!

Comment

• stagename
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
              I was afraid someone was going to say that!
              I usually ask the seller or the shop, e.g. do they fit tts, or what size would you recommend this for.

Comment

• keipo
                • Aug 2017

My next purchase will be a RO Mollino jacket. I'm a true S/46 (although tall and very skinny). I tried on a Stooges in 48 and it fit perfectly, does the Mollino follow the same sizing (tight arms and armpits) or should I go TTS?

Comment

• ian+
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                  I am a 48-50, sizing-help could be difficult ...
                  I get a moto sheraling in sz.48 and can't even close the zip; but I got a Rick down-filled jacket in sz.48 and fits me well.
                  I'd say that for the fitted jackets you could go for the larger size.
                  I am a 52 in all leathers but a 50 in bombers and the brother jacket.

Originally posted by keipo View Post
                  My next purchase will be a RO Mollino jacket. I'm a true S/46 (although tall and very skinny). I tried on a Stooges in 48 and it fit perfectly, does the Mollino follow the same sizing (tight arms and armpits) or should I go TTS?
                  it's the same, go for a 48.
                  ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• keipo
                    • Aug 2017

Awesome. Thank you.

Comment

• FloSchmidt1975
                      • Jul 2018

I've been planning to buy an over the knee boots but I'm afraid of making a mistake. I have a foot length of 10.3 inches, but I think my shoe width is much wider than average and I'm no the heavier side of the scale. What boot size will suit me best? And what are my choices here, really?

Comment

• mattizzle
                        • Oct 2011

anyone know if the SS18 BBS leather jacket. zipper22 https://elixirgallery.com/item/1970/...mber-with-hood, do they fit TTS or size down?

I am normally a 46 in Rick but wanting to layer with an hoodie inside etc. and want to go for a loose fit
                        Is size M ok?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

I would get M but even M might be snug due to the nature of the stretch portion of the zipper22. another thing is that zipper22 is a hoodie so its like a hoodie within a hoodie, a thicker sweater might be something that you would enjoy layering more or something that is hoodless but jersey or knit fabric.
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• MoFiya
                            • Sep 2007

How do Devoa hoodies fit? I am a true Sz.50 and am looking for a slim fit of this hoodie:

P.S. if anybody is looking to sell theirs in black within EU, please let me know!
                            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                              How do Devoa hoodies fit? I am a true Sz.50 and am looking for a slim fit of this hoodie:

P.S. if anybody is looking to sell theirs in black within EU, please let me know!
                              I typically see them TTS. 1=44, etc. I know Faust has/had an aviator hoodie from Devoa. I have a really old model when they used European sizing and went TTS and it's quite slim.

Comment

• mattizzle
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                                I would get M but even M might be snug due to the nature of the stretch portion of the zipper22. another thing is that zipper22 is a hoodie so its like a hoodie within a hoodie, a thicker sweater might be something that you would enjoy layering more or something that is hoodless but jersey or knit fabric.
                                Thanks
                                I went for the M and fits me perfectly with room for layering etc

Also bought a SS18 Zipper1 in a size S waiting to arrive!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎