Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Secretside
    • Jul 2008

Reborn, do both FS/Ron H. stock XXS? also, do you know if they take orders over the phone?

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post
      Reborn, do both FS/Ron H. stock XXS? also, do you know if they take orders over the phone?
      The last time I perused the Ron Herman on Melrose, they had a massive sale tons of Lanvin, AnnD, MMM, VB, Dries and (oddly) Thom Browne (along with other stuff). I saw all sizes, from xxs to L. I'm not sure if they take phone orders, but they have an e-store (www.ronherman.com). I am sure you can e-mail an inquery to them.

Hope that helps.

PS: have you tried aloharag?? They usually stock the small sizes for everything they carry.
      Last edited by reborn; 10-07-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• kucejoe
        • Sep 2006

This may be a little specific, but does anyone know how these Raf Simons SS/07 shoes fit (how about width)?

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Secretside
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by reborn View Post
          The last time I perused the Ron Herman on Melrose, they had a massive sale tons of Lanvin, AnnD, MMM, VB, Dries and (oddly) Thom Browne (along with other stuff). I saw all sizes, from xxs to L. I'm not sure if they take phone orders, but they have an e-store (www.ronherman.com). I am sure you can e-mail an inquery to them.

Hope that helps.

PS: have you tried aloharag?? They usually stock the small sizes for everything they carry.
          yeah, I just can't get with the insane markups. I've only purchased one thing from AR, and it was on sale. thanks for the help, I'll be sure to shoot the folks at ron herman an email.

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by kucejoe View Post
            This may be a little specific, but does anyone know how these Raf Simons SS/07 shoes fit (how about width)?

these are kinda wide. iirc they are true to size speaking of length tho.
            I don't exist.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

i think pants are sized the same across the board. i take a 48 in pants. in terms of knits, i think they run a size small. i have two knits, i think both are a size 50. my trench is a size medium (48)
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Agreed with Joey.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sergei_S
                  • Jan 2008

Hello guys. Please help me with my sizing problem.

1st I want to buy this Viridi Anne sweater:

I tried some longsleeves from current collection and they seem to be larger than previous one.
                  I'm 44-46, so what size should I take 1 or 2? I'm usually 2 for VA, but not sure this time.

2nd I want these Julius sneakers:

I'm european 41 and they have size 1(which is marked as 25.5) and size 2(26.5). I never had any Julius shoes, so please give an advise.

Waiting for your help asap. I have to place an order by the end of the day )))
                  I got weapons

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Sergei_S View Post

1st I want to buy this Viridi Anne sweater:

I tried some longsleeves from current collection and they seem to be larger than previous one.
                    I'm 44-46, so what size should I take 1 or 2? I'm usually 2 for VA, but not sure this time.
                    I'm like .... 44-48 hah, don't really know. But I've ordered the sz 3 one a long time ago. But it has been trouble with the german post for poor Darklands so we'll see if it arrives today, something says no, but one can only hope. Will tell you if it does. But know you're making me a bit nervous.

Comment

• Sergei_S
                      • Jan 2008

I have some l/ss from fall07 in size 3 and they fit me great. But i tried this one in size 3 at some Moscow store and it was like 2 sizes bigger. That's why I doubt.
                      I got weapons

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

oh my, what a bummer if it's to big when I've been waiting for over a month.

Comment

• ironman
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Sergei_S View Post

2nd I want these Julius sneakers:

I'm european 41 and they have size 1(which is marked as 25.5) and size 2(26.5). I never had any Julius shoes, so please give an advise.
                          are you a size 41 for sneakers? do you know your comfortable size in converse? i only have one pair of Julius footwear, but i have a size 2 and i usually wear 8-8.5 US or 42 EU (well fit on 7.5 US for converse)

Comment

• Nullsleep
                            • May 2008

Julius Leather

ok, so I'm relatively certain that I'll be buying the Julius leather jacket below. I have a few Julius tops in size 2, not sure how the sizing on the leathers compares though. I'm generally on the smaller side of a Medium -- in between a 46 / 48.

It'll be my first leather and I want to make sure I get a good fit. I don't think this is actually in stock anywhere yet so I haven't been able to find exact measurements. Any advice on the sizing would be much appreciated.

Comment

• danimal
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nullsleep View Post
                              ok, so I'm relatively certain that I'll be buying the Julius leather jacket below. I have a few Julius tops in size 2, not sure how the sizing on the leathers compares though. I'm generally on the smaller side of a Medium -- in between a 46 / 48.

It'll be my first leather and I want to make sure I get a good fit. I don't think this is actually in stock anywhere yet so I haven't been able to find exact measurements. Any advice on the sizing would be much appreciated.
                              I'm between a 44 / 46 and Julius leather in a 1 fits me like a glove, so I think you'd be a 2.

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

folks, advice would be much appreciated.

i'm on the verge of buying some drkshdw trousers in a 34, first time buyind drkshdw and i wear a 34 in dior, cloak, n(n) ... will i be safe sticking to my regular size?

thanks
                                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎