• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by drexl View Post
    I'd say a 3, I'm usually a 50 and a size 4 fits pretty much perfect. Then again, Carpe sizing is not very consistant.
    Exactly - mine is a 5, and if fits perfectly.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sergei_S
      • Jan 2008

I'm about to buy a Julius trousers like this

Usually I'm 28-29 for jeans and 44-46 for pants. So what size should I take?
      I got weapons

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

get a size 1 Sergei, measurements on that pair is 77cm in the waist according to dress japan.

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

I'm an EU44, should I get a size XS or S in the RO double layer l/s tee this season?

Comment

• Jon
            • Apr 2008

^XS. Definitely. I recommend going about as small as you can in rick jerseys as they stretch considerably over time.
            Originally posted by merz
            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

thanks for the advice Jon. I'd heard that the double layer tees run really small but I'll have to track down an XS if you think that it's going to stretch that much.

Comment

• Sergei_S
                • Jan 2008

I'm 44-46 eur for pants, 28-29 for jeans. Do you think Viridi Anne pants in size 2 from ss08 will fit ok? Or it'll be too big?

Thank you
                I got weapons

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Yes. Go for sz 1.

EDIT: I only own the coated ones from AW08 in sz 1 and they are a bit roomy for me, and I'm in your size.

Comment

• Sergei_S
                    • Jan 2008

Thank you very much.
                    I got weapons

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Hey can someone help me out with the sizing of Boris Bidjan Saberi?

I want to custom order the asymetrical leather jacket darkland had stocked (but in the new SS version). Absolutely no experience with it.
                      I am a solid 46 in Poell, LUC, Dior, 2 in Attachment and so on.
                      Would a S be like a 46? Or do i have to take a XS?
                      Do Boris stuff run bigger like Damir Doma or smaller like Viridi Anne? I am aware that it is asymetrical, but nonetheless maybe someone who has handled the stuff can give me some information?
                      Help would be really appreciated!
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• kompressorkev
                        • Dec 2006

when i tried on the A/W pieces, a S in the asymmetrical jacket fit me perfectly and i'm a 48. awesome fit, beautifully slim sleeves and everything just felt right. if it's the same for SS 09, i think a 46 would fit an XS, but it's best to check with Darklands.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

hmmm, Campbell from DArklands told me that i would fit a S...May i ask which size you wear for Poell Suit jackets? I am a 46 in the invisible seam suit, but could also fit a 48 since the 46 is quite tight...

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
                          when i tried on the A/W pieces, a S in the asymmetrical jacket fit me perfectly and i'm a 48. awesome fit, beautifully slim sleeves and everything just felt right. if it's the same for SS 09, i think a 46 would fit an XS, but it's best to check with Darklands.
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• baizilla
                            • Sep 2006

Does anyone have any experience with these Julius boots?

I'm usually a size 42 in Ann and Rick. These are a size 2, will I be able to fit into them or do I have to get a size 1?

Comment

• Who?
                              • Aug 2007

pm selective beef at sufu, he has a pair.
                              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by baizilla View Post
                                Does anyone have any experience with these Julius boots?

I'm usually a size 42 in Ann and Rick. These are a size 2, will I be able to fit into them or do I have to get a size 1?
                                My Sz.1 measures exactly 30cm in length. It's slightly roomy on me and I'm a 40 in C.Diem and a 39 in Ann.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎