X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
    MAcross boots, i've heard the boots fit large, but my macross shoes only fit a tiny bit large.
    How large do the boots run. Should I size up? 1size or 2? etc.
    always fits true to size for me.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

i really like the round toe/rubber sole Ann D boots

i think those would work well with a yohji outfit, what do you think Avantster?
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

they certainly could M. easily replaceable with any of the YY runway looks with YY x docs. these boots do their best with a boot tuck, loosely tied at the top and slightly unzipped for a touch of nonchalance. it'd look great with a military-styled jacket or coat with epaulets. the notches on the rubber sole make it more difficult to work it with a blazer, but still do-able.
        nevertheless, i still much prefer the buffalo leather on the square toe, as well as the gentle clip-clop of a leather sole.
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• chameleon
          • Jun 2008

interested in drkshdw hooded parka.

this one:

fit oversized or slim? I'd say I'm usually a 50, but closer to 52 than 48 for comfort - could I fit a size M in this? Searched the thread and it seems like sizing on a drkshdw parka was brought up before but I couldn't tell if it was the same one. Any input would be appreciated.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

You could definitely fit a medium. That thing is extremely heavy so I don't know how much you'd layer under it, but with a medium you'd get maybe a light weight sweater and tee and be fine.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
              • Nov 2008

it's really oversized. i'm usually a size m in rick owens, and i tried that jacket on in an m and it was huge on me. i'm a size 49-50... it looked totally ridiculous - even the size small was big. very strange cut to it.

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
              interested in drkshdw hooded parka.

this one:

fit oversized or slim? I'd say I'm usually a 50, but closer to 52 than 48 for comfort - could I fit a size M in this? Searched the thread and it seems like sizing on a drkshdw parka was brought up before but I couldn't tell if it was the same one. Any input would be appreciated.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                • Nov 2008

japanese shoe sizes? specifically julius.
                can anyone help me out...? i'm a size 10.5-11 in us, size 44 eu.

julius does the whole 1,2,3 sizing...and i can't find any measurements on line...

Comment

• Who?
                  • Aug 2007

Powx3- you should be a 3.
                  WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• chameleon
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                    You could definitely fit a medium. That thing is extremely heavy so I don't know how much you'd layer under it, but with a medium you'd get maybe a light weight sweater and tee and be fine.
                    Thanks! Have you handled it or even tried it on? What's the quality like on construction and finish?

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                      • Oct 2007

I own that coat. It's very well made, up there with his mainline. It has neat detailing, cool distressing and an oiled finish. It's grungy as fuck.

I'm 6'2 and generally an XS/S and I bought a Small and this shit is HUGE and LONG on me, and pretty much hits below the knees (the picture in this thread is messed, the model must be at least 6'4+ since even he almost makes it look properly "fitted", which frankly it simply isn't by design).

If you're looking for a completely anti-fit (too-long length, and super long sleeves... even for a Rick piece), voluminous and grungy coat you've picked the right one. I love it.

Interestingly enough the shoulders are fitted and the sleeves are rather slim. The proportions and cut are totally unique overall.

In fact I think I might do a WAYWT with it, since that model totally can't rock it.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                        • Nov 2008

can anyone else confirm this?

size 3 boots in julius = size 10.5/11 us...?

also - commie rabbit. how is that possible? 6'2"? and an xs/s...? are you just insanely skinny and have really short arms?

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                        Powx3- you should be a 3.

Comment

• Jonn
                          • Mar 2008

im almost 6'2 and rick coats/leather in S fit spot on. i think sleeves lengths are about the same in different sizes. o btw im about 75kg

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by hamletpowpowpow View Post
                            also - commie rabbit. how is that possible? 6'2"? and an xs/s...? are you just insanely skinny and have really short arms?
                            I'm not an animal!

I pretty much have generic Dior/Raf model proportions. My arms are standard for my height I think... most sleeves work out fine for me somehow... obviously not a factor in any case when it comes to the goth-ninja trademark of stupidly long sleeves anyhow. Thankfully I'm definitely not as skinny as the forum loved "Rick freak".

Comment

• Resonator
                              • Aug 2008

How does a medium in a LUC knit fit? Is it a true 48 or do they fit smaller?

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

most of the time an M would be a slim 48.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎