X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blacksuit
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

yes guidi is true size if you size 5 that it!

Comment

• emixam
      • Oct 2008

Thanks for the replies guys concerning the Guidi sizing...seems that the consensus is to size up....ordering a 900USD pair of boots on the web is scary without trying them on....so I will probably switch to Buttero....anyone got info on Buttero sizing ? size up one ?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Buttero fits true to size.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hamletpowpowpow View Post
          yeah, see, those charts match what i was told at atelier - that a julius size 3 is the equivalent of a us size 9 or so. i know julius makes size 4 clothes for the us and european markets...but do they make larger shoes as well?

and yeah, i'd prefer to get julius from japan as it's about 40% cheaper there...but if they don't have my size, then i'm screwed.
          the boots fit a wide range per size. i have not seen a size 4. i have plenty of room and its very easy for me to fit boots. we are the same size the info i have given you is correct.
          Last edited by philip nod; 01-09-2009, 11:30 AM.
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Arcane
            • Jul 2008

Considering these Raf pants. I don't see the waist beeing a problem as they're drawstring but it would be nice to know how they fit length wise. Anyone got a take on this? Also a pic with them beeing worm that is not from Yoox would be sweet.

Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Arcane- They fit pretty bag but they're not overly long, I would standard inseam of about 32-33".

Comment

• Arcane
                • Jul 2008

So me being a lanky ass motherfucker might pose a problem? Might have to get the Vibskov balloon pants instead then, I need more baggy pants in my life...

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Honestly, I would pass on the Raf ones. I hated that tie in the front, it made you look like you were smuggling something in your crotch because it press against a t-shirt.
                  The Vibskov ones are cool but dramatically more baggy.

See if you can find some Yohji joints, he has the baggy/relaxed cut down!

Comment

• Arcane
                    • Jul 2008

Yeah, I've been looking for some Yohji as well but the ones I've found thus far got way to much hem action going on. Got any suggestions for a pair with a low crotch and narrow hem?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Hmmm, well the navy handstitch ones from AW08 were cut very well but I don't know if you're looking for navy.
                      When I'm in NY, I'll keep an eye out. I'm looking for something similar as well.

Oh, also try LUC. The LUC pants I have are cut the same way; Baggy in the thigh then they taper down perfectly.

Comment

• Arcane
                        • Jul 2008

Yeah, navy is a bit of a turnoff as most of my wardrobe is black. And I suppose LUC would be an option but my cash flow has hit rock bottom

Fuck it, Vibskov pants for €150 will have to do

Comment

• klaxon
                          • Dec 2007

hopefully someone can help. are either of the black number (n)ine jeans on browns slim/skinny fit? the description is just straight fit.

Comment

• Resonator
                            • Aug 2008

How do Alexander Mcqueen boots fit?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by klaxon View Post
                              hopefully someone can help. are either of the black number (n)ine jeans on browns slim/skinny fit? the description is just straight fit.
                              They are slim, but not skinny. Just perfect if you ask me.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• roupas
                                • Jan 2009

Anyone familiar with the sizing on Julius FW 08 cargo pants? I'm a 2 in Julius / approx 30 inch waist size. Size 2 isn't an exact fit though, I still have a little over an inch left. I was wondering if I could go one size down for the cargo pants. Is the difference between a size 1 and a size 2 big?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎