Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

i think a size 10 is roughly a size 42 which is roughly a size 48 for men... judging by the waist measurement it does sound like a 48.

Comment

• bluespring
      • Jan 2009

Any advice on sizing of Viridi-Anne in-heel boots? I'm a size US8, would a size 2 be big on me?

I'm 5'7 and big boots on my feet looks clownish.

Comment

• kbi
        • Feb 2009

Can someone help me out on how the fitting of CCP fencing jacket is? I found one in Size 48.. I'm usually a 50-52 (XL in RO leather) but this 48 seems kind o big..

According to the seller the body width is 52cm, which seems kind o big to me for a 48 cause I'm like 104-105 cm in chest and I am on the other hand also slim on the waist (31) so it's mostly the chest and arm part that is crucial with me. Thanks for help!

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Hi all, I checked around to try to find an answer because I know it's been discussed but I couldn't find the particular thread.
          Wondering about Rick Owens sneakers sizing. I've heard that the toe box is roomy but do these fit true to size?
          I can wear a 43 in some brands but I'm generally a 10.5 in something like Vans. I'm thinking I'll need a 43.5 in Ricks but just wondering if anyone has some advice.
          update:
          Bestial is selling some 43s with an insole measurement of 28-28.5 cm and my foot is coming in at at a little over 27 cm.
          Lost cause or does the leather give some with more wear?
          thanks for any opinions.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• tangerine
            • Dec 2006

^ beardown, I suggest a 43.5 or 44. You might get by with the 43 but it will be snug.
            the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Thanks tangerine. That's what I was afraid of....was hoping to grab a pair of used ones but can't seem to come across those sizes but definitely want to get ones that will fit.

Comment

• Mar 2009

do the raf by raf sneakers/chucks fit exactly like normal chucks?
                -is the sole used for the raf ones the same then the one used by converse?

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

will be too small with the way it zips. IME, add 2 inches to deal with diagonal zip.

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                  Can someone help me out on how the fitting of CCP fencing jacket is? I found one in Size 48.. I'm usually a 50-52 (XL in RO leather) but this 48 seems kind o big..

According to the seller the body width is 52cm, which seems kind o big to me for a 48 cause I'm like 104-105 cm in chest and I am on the other hand also slim on the waist (31) so it's mostly the chest and arm part that is crucial with me. Thanks for help!

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

I just got some of these in a 44 and while the length is just about perfect, they're too wide. My heel pulls up in the back a little bit and I feel like I'm wearing my dad's boots or something. I have a pretty big insole I put in there which helps some but is it a lost cause for my skinny flippers?
                    I've got them laced pretty tight (which looks pretty crappy) but I think if I went down to a 43 they would be too small in length.

Are all Ann D. boots wider than the average 'D?'

EDIT: After playing around with one thick insole and one thinner one, I seem like I have a pretty good fit out of them. I feel like I'm in full platforms but I'm used to wearing really low profile/narrow shoes so they'll likely just take some getting used to.
                    Last edited by beardown; 04-15-2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Yes, Ann's boots are always fairly wide.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deleuze
                        • Jul 2007

If anyone has those Ann boots in a 39-40 I'd be willing to pay a pretty penny for them

Comment

• armanicorp
                          • Mar 2009

Can someone enlighten me on how the sizing work on RO Minirib longsleeve tee? Do they run really small? I was told to sized up 2 whole sizes.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Yea, they run super small. Well, I don't know about two sizes up but either way, they're going to fit relatively the same.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• armanicorp
                              • Mar 2009

Thanks Cas, I wanna wear em a bit loose, I think I'd go for L.
                              Originally posted by Casius View Post
                              Yea, they run super small. Well, I don't know about two sizes up but either way, they're going to fit relatively the same.

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by armanicorp View Post
                                Can someone enlighten me on how the sizing work on RO Minirib longsleeve tee? Do they run really small? I was told to sized up 2 whole sizes.
                                I usually wear a medium in most rick stuff but I have an XL in the ribbed l/s and it's damn near perfect if you want it a little bit loose. Was there more than one season of these? That might be a factor. Mine is from Creatch 08 if that helps any.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎