Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DamageX
    • Dec 2008

I was wondering if I am a waist 28, for the current Rick Owens DRKSHDW collection should I buy an XS or S? Thanks!

Comment

• armanicorp
      • Mar 2009

Thanks bear. I'm getting it from the current season, decided to go with L

Originally posted by beardown View Post
      I usually wear a medium in most rick stuff but I have an XL in the ribbed l/s and it's damn near perfect if you want it a little bit loose. Was there more than one season of these? That might be a factor. Mine is from Creatch 08 if that helps any.

Comment

• fivezero
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
        I was wondering if I am a waist 28, for the current Rick Owens DRKSHDW collection should I buy an XS or S? Thanks!
        For what it's worth, I wear a size 28 in most pants, and the RO pants/shorts that I've tried on in size Small have been too big for me.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
          Yep, for the general sized stuff, the small is pretty huge but most of those pieces are supposed to fit oversized. Definitely get XS.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

anyone familiar with nicolas and mark tank sizing? to have something to compare too an xs in most rick stuff is ok for me. but i can go even smaller than xs in tanks and tee's so you think i should go for sz 40, 42 or 44 in n&m? i want it too fit tight.

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

i posted something like this on the inane ?s thread but no response yet so i'll try here

i was looking at the drkshdw jeans on yoox and it has made me start wondering about the inseams. do they come in different inseam lengths? even if they aren't tagged as such? some look long and others look pretty short. i want to place an order but i need to be sure it'll be at least a 34 or longer inseam.
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• ardeetee
                • Apr 2007

all the drkshdw jeans i have came with a 34" inseam, it's rarely longer than that.

Comment

• H-R
                  • May 2007

What's the sizing like for this season's LUC knit tops? If I'm a 50, should I stick with 50 or size up?

Comment

• jak1
                    • Dec 2007

RO formula1 patches jacket fit question

I was thinking of buying the RO formula1 all black jacket from 2 or so years ago.. they have some online.. does anyone know how these fit?.. I am a 40 chest.. as far as me history or rick purchases .. I have everything from small to XL.. so, that it was I qas looking for guidance on the fit of this 1 particular piece..

I posted this in another forum but got no response,, perhaps this is a better spot to post this..

thanks.. -JAK

Comment

• midnight
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                      anyone familiar with nicolas and mark tank sizing? to have something to compare too an xs in most rick stuff is ok for me. but i can go even smaller than xs in tanks and tee's so you think i should go for sz 40, 42 or 44 in n&m? i want it too fit tight.
                      Definitely get a 40.

Comment

• Vikeid
                        • Feb 2009

ok, will do. so they are real big in sizes? fuck. on the bay theyre much cheaper but they only offer 44 for the most part for us thats small. but maybe they'll be okay too...... ?

Comment

• Upright
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                          i was looking at the drkshdw jeans on yoox and it has made me start wondering about the inseams. do they come in different inseam lengths? even if they aren't tagged as such? some look long and others look pretty short. i want to place an order but i need to be sure it'll be at least a 34 or longer inseam.
                          I think they sometimes fold the hem under to "fit" the model. At least that is my guess because when you zoom in you can't see the frayed end.

Comment

• midnight
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                            ok, will do. so they are real big in sizes? fuck. on the bay theyre much cheaper but they only offer 44 for the most part for us thats small. but maybe they'll be okay too...... ?
                            It's not that theyre really big sizes, it's just after stretching and everything my 42 N&M tank fits like a ro sz small tank. You said you would want xs, so i say go for a 40 or 42.

Comment

• DamageX
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by fivezero View Post
                              For what it's worth, I wear a size 28 in most pants, and the RO pants/shorts that I've tried on in size Small have been too big for me.
                              Thanks fivezero and beardown for the help!

Comment

• Vikeid
                                • Feb 2009

midnight: great, thanks. really appreciate the help : )

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎