Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rogelro
    • Mar 2008

thinking about getting the damir doma junko jacket anyone know how it fits? i'm like a 36 and from measurements i saw it looks like they fit a bit bigger than tagged

Comment

• Silk
      • Jan 2009

How do the SS09 DD shorts fit? I see Canaduh selling a pair of SS08 size 44 that would fit a 29-31 waist. Do they fit the same this season? I might want to size up to make sure they are long enough, but the only size available in the pair I want is size 48 ( I have some size 48 DD pants that barely fit me, I'm usually waist size 29-30.) What do you guys think?

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

which type? the less baggy ones fit at least a size large, a 46 will fit up to a typical waist size 31-32, true measurement 35". I'm guessing this also applies to the other cut(s)
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

you need to size down. i'm a 48/50 in pants and the size 48 shorts are massive in the waist.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

yea I'm the same size and was able to fit 46
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Silk
              • Jan 2009

Thanks guys, that is some good info. I will probably go for size 46. I was referring to the double-layered ones(linen or cotton).

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

hey guys i'm usually a 50 or 52, large or XL in rick, etc and am wondering if anyone knows how N4 fits? can i squeeze into a size 3? if not, do they even make a size 4 or higher and if so, where to kop?
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

i dont think you can wear a size3 as they run slim, maybe a 4 or 5 but i am sure not if they ever make. Heres are the stocklist i have, hope it help

集客効率UPに効果的な中古ドメインが集まる「中古ドメインオークション」。SEO対策/アフィリエイトサイト/新規サービス・商品サイトに最適な優良中古ドメインが出品中。中古ドメインが持つドメインパワーをぜひご体験ください。

無料でスマホにあなたの着物クローゼットを作ろう!着物に新しい出会いをもたらす、着物専用Webプラットホームサービスです。

Focusing on object details

Comment

• Babyshamble
                    • Apr 2009

I'm a waist 32/33 and ordered some Dior Swimming Trunks in size 50 (IT) from Yoox. Were cheap at 65 EUR so took a shot. They have a drawstring but am wondering if this would even help. Maybe they are still too big?

Does anyone have any experience with Dior Swimwear?

Thanks!

Comment

• Torchiere
                      • May 2009

Is it a general consensus that most DD items run a size larger and you should size one down?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
                        I'm a waist 32/33 and ordered some Dior Swimming Trunks in size 50 (IT) from Yoox. Were cheap at 65 EUR so took a shot. They have a drawstring but am wondering if this would even help. Maybe they are still too big?

Does anyone have any experience with Dior Swimwear?

Thanks!
                        They'll probably fit you fine.

but WHY
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

^

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                          Is it a general consensus that most DD items run a size larger and you should size one down?
                          no, tops tend to fit more true to size. shorts in particular fit very large, as do some trousers.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Dior swimming trunks?

Assuming he was talking about Homme, I always took that for a tightey speedos kinda line...i guess that's another new change post-KvA administration.
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I doubt anyone here has experience with Dior swimtrunks, but I suppose they are meant to be worn shrinkwrapped.

if you already ordered them isn't it just best to wait for them to arrive and see?

Comment

• Babyshamble
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                They'll probably fit you fine.

but WHY
                                Because I don't have any swimming shorts, and it was either CK bahama shorts or Dior blue :)

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                Dior swimming trunks?

Assuming he was talking about Homme, I always took that for a tightey speedos kinda line...i guess that's another new change post-KvA administration.
                                Maybe yes, but I prefer trunks to the speedos :)

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                I doubt anyone here has experience with Dior swimtrunks, but I suppose they are meant to be worn shrinkwrapped.

if you already ordered them isn't it just best to wait for them to arrive and see?
                                Yeah but if I try them, I can't take them back, right? Same policy as Underwear I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎