X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

according to Oki-ni, size 46 measures 34". this seems to be in line with the size 46 I have in the straight cut shorts; they are 34" and up to 35" when pulled. so Seven's measurements seem a bit off to me.

I'd guesstimate that you might be able to fit size 44, but hard to say for sure. if some store has them, I'd ask for a waist measurement.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Gunjah
      • May 2008

well, i've ordered them from atelier

i told him that i am normally a size 29-30 in jeans and in my n(n) trousers i'm usually a size 3, so he told me that they would fit great for a 30 and compared to a n(n) jeans they're more a size 4, so i went for them, but you're right, hard to say, hope they'll fit

Comment

• Vikeid
        • Feb 2009

need help here. was wondering about how augusta sizes are.

want these. was thinking to wait for them when they go on sale.. and if im lucky my size is still available. it says according to augusta the sizes are "SIZE 7=41,5; 8=42,5; 9=43,5; 10=44,5". anyone know if this is correct? i have sz 42 but the 8 have been sold : ( appreciate help..

Comment

• Trebre
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
          need help here. was wondering about how augusta sizes are.

want these. was thinking to wait for them when they go on sale.. and if im lucky my size is still available. it says according to augusta the sizes are "SIZE 7=41,5; 8=42,5; 9=43,5; 10=44,5". anyone know if this is correct? i have sz 42 but the 8 have been sold : ( appreciate help..
          Hi.
          Augusta sizing is a bit flaky at times as most of the handmade brands seem to be occasionally.
          I have 2 pairs from SS'08, a white high lace up in size 8 and a brown low lace up in size eight (from Lazzari).
          The white one was from A and i conferred a lot with the SA when buying them (couldn't be there in person to try 'em) Those run big, but since i kind of like big looking shoes that wasn't a problem.
          I'm normally a size 43-43,5.
          The brown pair runs much smaller and those fits me perfectly, but looks a bit small if you know what i mean.
          Almost as if the white pair was marked wrong and should have been a 9...
          In my experience later season Augustas is more consistent in sizing, for instance i have a Black high lace up from FW'08 in a size 9 and those are same as the white in size 8 from SS'08.
          The ones i tried from SS '09 are the same in size and Lazzaris estimate seems up to date.
          I guess you could go with a 9 in that model (have a friend who got them and he says his size tens are precisely his size and he's a 44) and put an insole in if slightly too big...
          That model has a more rounded toe than Augustas usual lace ups and is also "flatter" in the overall look.
          You could also check with Darklands if they still got an 8... I know they carried that model.
          Very very comfortable shoes...

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

thanks for the answer. seems like its a bit of gamble. but the 7 were 41.5 so maybe theyre 0.5-1 size to big if im lucky. have nothing against slightly to big shoes but a sz 9 i think will be way too big unfortunately. but i guess ill have to ask lazzari.
            thanks.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I think I bought the last sz8 from them a while ago, sorry :P

they fit exactly like they described though, 8 is perfect for me and I'm a 42, could probably fit a 43 as well.

if you're sure about your size, darklands could probably do a custom order from augusta.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Vikeid
                • Feb 2009

ah, bummer :p but maybe the 7 is okay if they fit a little bit big. well, well, and i dont think i can afford to custom order through darklands. i was hoping that these should go on sale...... but you ruined it ^^ (if you someday want to sell them you know whos interested anyway ; ))

Comment

• jgan85
                  • Apr 2008

Regarding the KK Attachment J-shaped jeans, of which a couple pairs have been on the Classifieds lately:

I'm looking at a size 3 pair, but I find different measurements from different sellers for the same jeans in the same size, and both are accurate - is it just that one pair is stretched out, and the other isn't?
                  I usually wear 32/EU48 for pants and jeans - would size 3 fit me?

J
                  ________
                  BIG TITS VIDEO
                  Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• sargon97
                    • Jan 2009

Owens sizing

Does anyone know how the spring 09 riders jacket fits? Also how does it look in person? Trying to decide between this and another...

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
                      Regarding the KK Attachment J-shaped jeans, of which a couple pairs have been on the Classifieds lately:

I'm looking at a size 3 pair, but I find different measurements from different sellers for the same jeans in the same size, and both are accurate - is it just that one pair is stretched out, and the other isn't?
                      I usually wear 32/EU48 for pants and jeans - would size 3 fit me?

J
                      3 should fit a size 31-32 quite well.

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                        • Sep 2006

never tried on a cdg plus garment dyed polyester trouser and was wondering what a 31 inch waist would be? thanx.

Comment

• Vikeid
                          • Feb 2009

heh, need help with sizes again. have been looking on a pair of guidi derbys from atelier insted of the augusta boots. have mailed atelier and they say that all guidis run a size small so i should get a 43 which is equivalent to a 42. before i pulle the trigger i just would like you pros to confirm this ^^ they wont be too small in either case? i can stand slightly to big shoes but to small is nono.

not related to this thread but dont want to ask so much all the time in every thread.. but does atelier write down the value on your order if you ask them to? i can of course ask them but some people dont like that kind of questions so ill ask here insted.. : )

thanks.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Size up 1-2 for Guidi, my derbys are 44 and fit me good, I'm usually a 42 as well. Could probably fit a 43 as well.

Comment

• Vikeid
                              • Feb 2009

ah, thanks lowrey. will ask for measurements then to be sure if i need a 43 or 44..

Comment

• ES3K
                                • Oct 2008

Lanvin jacket

Hello,

long time lurker now in need for assistance!

I'm referring to Fuuma's Lanvin jacket from the "recent purchases" thread.

[/QUOTE]

How does it fit? With jackets I'm a Dior Homme 50, a Bottega 52 and (mostly) a Rick Owens L. Would Lanvin 50 be ok probably?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎