X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

Thanks for the help, guys.

Im just confused because according to both these websites, for example, a size 2 has a waist of 86cm/34in.

seems kinda big to me. not sure if I should trust these measurements.

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
      Thanks for the help, guys.

Im just confused because according to both these websites, for example, a size 2 has a waist of 86cm/34in.

seems kinda big to me. not sure if I should trust these measurements.
      yeah you should imo: i have coated twisted jeans from AW08, size 1, it's 41cm at the waist. And I am a 30 in Drkshdw, DH... as i said, they are bigger than other pants from Julius.
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

wow i didnt know julius fits that big. so if im like a 38cm, means i need what? size 0??? do they even have size 0?

Comment

• Nikov
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
          yeah you should imo: i have coated twisted jeans from AW08, size 1, it's 41cm at the waist. And I am a 30 in Drkshdw, DH... as i said, they are bigger than other pants from Julius.
          I think you are right. The waist on your pair matches the measurements for a size 1 on the website so I guess they are trustworthy.

Thanks, BSR.

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

CCP Boots - PLEASE HELP - find the right size for me

I am looking for this new CCP spiral zipper boots.

Unfortunately, in Paris this model now sold out ... !!!
            I try now a spezial order. But which size????

I wear:
            - 7 in Lanvin
            - 41,5 in Dior Sneakers
            - 7 (41) in Jil Sander Boots
            - 41 in Dior Boots
            (and 7 or 8 in Augusta, to try different pairs in darklands).

please help to find for me the right size! thank you so much.

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• kbi
              • Feb 2009

I think this is one for AKA or perhaps someone else has experience with the mollino jacket too.

I'm a 48-50. Go for M or L in mollino jacket? Last rick F/W leather I wore an L and it just fit right but that was the black high-collar. Thanks for help!

Comment

• verimatras
                • Aug 2009

Hello, i am new here. Planing to buy a jacket for this f/w
                I really like this drk shdwhttp://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=50I Anyone has it ? Im afraid of buying it because of wide shoulders, many times the sleeves end up being to short on me. I usually buy jackets in L. Do rick/drk jackets run smaller then their size? Thanks.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                  I think this is one for AKA or perhaps someone else has experience with the mollino jacket too.

I'm a 48-50. Go for M or L in mollino jacket? Last rick F/W leather I wore an L and it just fit right but that was the black high-collar. Thanks for help!
                  I tried the mollino in hammered lamb and S is ok (i am a 46). but but but i suspect blistered lamb and cow versions to fit differently as it is somehow the Rick's rule of sizing (remember all the exciting talks about the high collar being tighter in lamb and so on). And don't forget that sometimes two jackets, same size, same materials, same everything, do not fit the same!

All in all i would try before koping...
                  pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• kbi
                    • Feb 2009

I think it's washed lamb leather (the one on oki-ni) right? I have no possibility to try on in person sadly :/

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

No i think the one on oki-ni is the cow, thicker, a tad stiffer and smoother than both lamb versions. The hammered one is my favorite, it's both versatile and beautifully shrivelled and ravaged, the blistered is also very nice but less versatile, its material looks like a hybrid between leather and silk, it's extremely soft but fragile and as people said on the Rick thread, probably doomed to get damaged. It can be a baller choice.

So for this specific one (cow) i don't know about the size.

And btw have a look at the new pollyanna delivery: intarsia and bauhaus are in hammered lamb, mollino in blistered lamb if i'm not mistaken
                      pix

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

I think the one on pollyanna is washed lambskin but thanks for help.

Comment

• Vikeid
                          • Feb 2009

how is it with the sizing of drkshdw jeans? im looking at a pair with the detroit cut. are they true to size or are these the ones which is two sizes small? dunno if this matters, but its the ones from black market and a girl is wearing them, so maybe theyre even smaller if its for girls?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I think my pair is womens (not entirely sure), and I think they fit better than the mens. I like the low waist and the slim leg. Size down one. AGAIN, this is Rick we are talking about, so it's not very predictable.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                              • Sep 2006

I really like BBS pants but so far i've just seen s-l sizing, being myself a 52 (36) i think i'll need a xl, i wonder if this size exists and which storre carry it.

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

I might be wrong but as I was in Stuttgart (Germany) yesterday, I thought "Horst Wanschura" carried a BBS pant in XL.
                                Might be worth a call.
                                +49 711 296720
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎