X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenrost
    Banned
    • Mar 2009

hi, i was wondering in ann demeulemeester's sneakers, have they been consistent in their sizing in every seasons? or they varies?

if they are... how is their fitting like? because i have searched some say it fits 1 size larger, half a size larger, and some said it even fits true to size? was wondering which are more accurate...

i am a true size 43, US10.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
      • Sep 2006

I have 3 pairs of Ann Dem sneaks from different seasons, the silver hi-tops, the black and white "sock" ones and the purplish/brown double high, all are 44, very consistent in sizing and fit me true to size, not like their boots which usually run larger.

Hope it helps
      Last edited by Jorge Hache; 08-16-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• fenrost
        Banned
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jorge Hache View Post
        I have 3 pairs of Ann Dem sneaks from different seasons, the silver hi-tops, the black and white "sock" ones and the purplish/brown double high, all are in 44, very consistent in sizing and fit me true to size, not like their boots who usually run larger.

Hope it helps
        thank you!

Comment

• Oh weh mir
          • Oct 2008

^I think it depends on whether or not you are basing it on a comparable brand's sizing or true foot size. I've had my feet measured many many times and have always found that I should be wearing a 10.5. I take a 10.5 in all my shit kickers and running shoes, but in rick, ann, KAA I am consistently a 42, an 8 in poell and a 3 in japanese brands. I would say ann does run true to that sizing, whatever it is. Also from season to season I have always taken a 42 in ann. I would say you are a 42 if you are basing your size off of a measurement taken in a shoe store, but those are based on my experiences and may not hold true for everyone, particularly if your feet are on the wider side.
          Originally posted by AVALANCHE
          is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

I have 3 pairs of Ann Dem sneaks from different seasons, the silver hi-tops, the black and white "sock" ones and the purplish/brown double high, all are 44, very consistent in sizing and fit me true to size, not like their boots which usually run larger.

Hope it helps
            i slightly disagree. the two tone ones run like 1 size bigger as i feel. sneakers from earlier seasons run almost true to size. in the past couple seasons some run about half size bigger. i'd say it really depends..
            I don't exist.

Comment

• Torchiere
              • May 2009

Anyone know how the Raf funnel neck coat from last season fits? I've got a knit (also from aw2008-09) in sz 50 which fits pretty slim, and it fits perfectly. So I'm wondering whether to go for a 48 or size up to a 50.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                • Sep 2006

Sizing on LUC's shirts, i'm eyeing this but i don't know if i can fit in a 50

Label Under Construction Frayed Buttonholes white shirt (code: 29/2-HB) Eight buttons shirt, with frayed finishing buttonholes Composition: 100% cotton Limited production 23 pieces (10/23) Made in Italy

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                  Anyone know how the Raf funnel neck coat from last season fits? I've got a knit (also from aw2008-09) in sz 50 which fits pretty slim, and it fits perfectly. So I'm wondering whether to go for a 48 or size up to a 50.

go for a 48

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/produc...07949c4d2a396f
                    from my experience, shirts are more true to size than the knits
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Rech
                      • Apr 2009

http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/produc...07949c4d2a396f

true to size........

Comment

• Rech
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        from my experience, shirts are more true to size than the knits
                        not only in your experience

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

CCP spiral zips- do this year's run the same as previous sidezips, or are they smaller enough that one should size up a whole size?

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                            • Sep 2006

Thanx Rech and Mike L, i believe the 50 is gonna be small on me being a true 52, damn!

Comment

• Rech
                              • Apr 2009

Thanx Rech and Mike L, i believe the 50 is gonna be small on me being a true 52, damn!
                              if i remember as well lazzari is closed until tomorrow... so if you need measurement try to contact they from the 21th

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Rech View Post
                                if i remember as well lazzari is closed until tomorrow... so if you need measurement try to contact they from the 21th
                                Thanx i will

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎