X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

depends, a 31 tagged size in jeans is often around a true 34", which I believe most of the time would be a size 3. I'm typically a 31-32 in jeans and need a 3, in some cases a 4 in Julius.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Hm, interesting. Good to know.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• fenrost
        Banned
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
        Really? I thought 31-31" waist was almost always a size 3 for Julius, if not, then maybe even a 2. I haven't heard of any size 3 pants being too small for an EU 48.
        Depends on the season/style i think. The julius coated jeans this season, size 2 = 32, size 3 = 34. Better ask the proxy to inquire the sizing..

source
        Last edited by fenrost; 09-21-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Carpe shirts

I'd like to know how Carpe Diem leather shirts sizing used to work. Can I be confident that size 3 = 46, or was it inconsistent?
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

ann d. knit belt

i want to buy that knitted belt from this season (fw09) but im not sure wot size to get. i have a 29'' waist, i dont want the belt to be tight around my body , id like it to be kind of loose around the hips. im afraid if i size up to a medium itll be too big. does anyone have this belt or know how it fits?

Comment

• kompressorkev
              • Dec 2006

re: the julius jeans, i believe that it depends on the model. even this season, there are variations in how certain sizes fit. a size 3 in one model is not necessarily the same as another, in my experience. the twisted, waxed, and destroyed jeans, however, do run larger than you would think a "normal 3" would fit. i think some of the others are not cut quite as generous.

Comment

• Catfood
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                i want to buy that knitted belt from this season (fw09) but im not sure wot size to get. i have a 29'' waist, i dont want the belt to be tight around my body , id like it to be kind of loose around the hips. im afraid if i size up to a medium itll be too big. does anyone have this belt or know how it fits?
                I tried it on and I'm about the same size as you (usually a 29 in most jeans). I tried the M and thought a S would be better, didn't try the S though so can't say for sure. Guess it depends how loose you want it, it's not like the M was in danger of falling off me either. I'd also think it would stretch a little with wear seeing as it's made of cotton/viscose.

Comment

• merkuri
                  • Sep 2009

anyone know how undercover sizing runs? for example, what is the us/euro equivalent of undercover size 4?

Comment

• Nikov
                    • Nov 2008

imo, undercover size 4 = L, maybe a slim XL

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

catfood thanks for ur help, really appreciate it!

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
                      I tried it on and I'm about the same size as you (usually a 29 in most jeans). I tried the M and thought a S would be better, didn't try the S though so can't say for sure. Guess it depends how loose you want it, it's not like the M was in danger of falling off me either. I'd also think it would stretch a little with wear seeing as it's made of cotton/viscose.

Comment

• KiraKira
                        • Sep 2009

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone here would know anything about KK Attachments sizing when it comes to this seasons coats and leather jackets.

I don’t know if it’s just me but from what I have I gathered the sizing seem to be all over the place (the leather seams to run bigger than the coats, but some of the other jackets seems to be smaller and so one…) so I’m slightly confused at the moment :S

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
                          anyone know how undercover sizing runs? for example, what is the us/euro equivalent of undercover size 4?
                          in tops or pants? I'd say it's between 48 and 50 (in no way i'd say it's a slim XL)
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• grapz
                            • Sep 2008

How bout for tops?, would a size 2 translate into a 46?

Comment

• merkuri
                              • Sep 2009

thx. since americans eat this stuff up and are getting bigger and fatter, i don't know why some japanese brands don't start branching out size wise.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              in tops or pants? I'd say it's between 48 and 50 (in no way i'd say it's a slim XL)

Comment

• nictan
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by grapz View Post
                                How bout for tops?, would a size 2 translate into a 46?
                                i would say its a 46. i have both size 1 and 2 for uc tops, but 2 fits too big for me. actually for size 1, it doesnt really fit a 44 though. its somewhere between a 44 and 46. for the 2 is more like a 46.

at least, thats how mine fits

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎