• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tombo
    • Mar 2009

help with womens AnnDem vest

I have my eye(s) on this AnnDemeulemeester flower-vest from womens fw08

the style of the vest is exactly like the last vest on the mensRunwayShowfw08

it's a size 40(belgium)..how is this size compareable to a mensSize? n have anyone ever seen/tried the vest in question?
    FS:Jackets=Raf Simons ss08,Dior Homme fw07(PM for details n pics)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Should fit an XS.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fenderman
        • Feb 2009

How's the fit of FW08 rick double layer tees?

I'm normally between S and M, or 46 in LUC.
        Can I go wrong with a size M, if I want a normal, not oversized fit?

Second question is about the length.
        The seller say it is about 90 cm long (which seems to be quite long). Is this normal, or have tees from former seasons been shorter?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Fenderman View Post
          How's the fit of FW08 rick double layer tees?

I'm normally between S and M, or 46 in LUC.
          Can I go wrong with a size M, if I want a normal, not oversized fit?

Second question is about the length.
          The seller say it is about 90 cm long (which seems to be quite long). Is this normal, or have tees from former seasons been shorter?
          varies by season, for the last couple of seasons they have been cut very long. a size M would fit a 48-50.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

xpost from Yes / No.
            By looking to some auctions / threads I am getting the impression that Rick leathers from FW08 STAG seem to fit really big.
            Sz. Small P2P 48cm
            Sz Med P2P 51cm

Is that impression right?
            If usually a Size S in Rick is pretty tight (but cool!) for me, but I am looking for a rather relaxed fit for some layering underneath - should I therefore still go tts?
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I like the first one, MoFiya.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Haha, thanks but neither of those are what I actually aim for. Got an offer for another jacket from that collection (see yes/no - would appreciate ur oppinion!) and was just wondering about the sizing for the seller currently cannot find his measuring tape ;-)
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• apathy
                  • Oct 2009

Hi everybody!

First, would like to say hello cause it's my first post on SZ!
                  Then, sorry for my bad english (work in progress :) ).

My outfit are most of the time streetwear-oriented, but i would like to discover new things, (becoming really interested by the work of RO...), and i would like to get the following tee (http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Juli...Sew_12326.html) as a first classic piece.
                  I really love the crewneck and the fit looks nice.

After reading some stuffs there, I saw that it was often T1=44 and T2=46 for Julius..
                  I'm actually 175cm/65kg.

Any ideas for the sizing?
                  Thanks a lot!

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by apathy View Post
                    Hi everybody!

First, would like to say hello cause it's my first post on SZ!
                    Then, sorry for my bad english (work in progress :) ).

My outfit are most of the time streetwear-oriented, but i would like to discover new things, (becoming really interested by the work of RO...), and i would like to get the following tee (http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Juli...Sew_12326.html) as a first classic piece.
                    I really love the crewneck and the fit looks nice.

After reading some stuffs there, I saw that it was often T1=44 and T2=46 for Julius..
                    I'm actually 175cm/65kg.

Any ideas for the sizing?
                    Thanks a lot!
                    Good for you for reading up and searching to find that info. first.
                    You'd do better to find your chest size because height/weight doesn't take into account proportion.
                    Here's a guide to measuring your chest and sizing, etc. that you might find helpful. Your height/weight would help determine a proper suit size but for a t-shirt, you just need chest measurements.
                    But as you said, a 1 is generally a 44, a 2 ~ 46 and a 3 ~ 48. Keep in mind these are cut slim.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                      Keep in mind these are cut slim.
                      Yes, go with a chest measurement and when beardown says slim, he mean slim.
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• apathy
                        • Oct 2009

Guys, thanks you for answering.

I just took a meter and I'm 90cm/35.5 inches (chest). Could someone tell me what he would have taken with measures not far from mine? Considering that it will increase a bit in a few, I just started boxing :]

I saw that the fit was slim, slim, but i'm not looking for something too loose for a basic tee, and actually, I find the fit just perfect as on the picture from Blackbird.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

sounds like you are about a size smaller than me, I wear a 4 in Julius, occasionally 3.

sizing always varies by each piece, so I would advice to ask for measurements from the store and compare them to a t-shirt you own.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Oldboy
                            • Aug 2008

Hello everyone, does Viridi-Anne size 4 = LUC size 52? I'm a true 50 and generally wear 52 (sometimes 50) in LUC tops. I'm trying to get an idea of what size to get for the Viridi-Anne shirt below:

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ No chance. You need at least a 5, and even that might be too tight.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                                • Jan 2009

^Yeah, Viridi-Anne runs VERY small. I'm a 48 and a size 4 in a leather jacket was tight across the shoulders.
                                An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                                I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎