Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hommedeguerre
    • Jun 2009

Phew...thank you. I thought I was goin' crazy. I think I'll get that sweater once they mark it down again...it looks really nice, but I hope it fits like in the photo. I can't pull off a baggy crewneck. thanks lowrey!
    Le 21ème

Comment

• (((o
      • May 2009

I've read that these engineer boots run a bit large, so should a size 2 work if i have eu sizing 43,5-44?

EDIT: Looks like I need a size 3.
      Last edited by (((o; 12-27-2009, 12:13 PM.
      i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
        Phew...thank you. I thought I was goin' crazy. I think I'll get that sweater once they mark it down again...it looks really nice, but I hope it fits like in the photo. I can't pull off a baggy crewneck. thanks lowrey!
        i dont think its on th baggy side, darkland has the same one iirc and it looks slim on So-Ang.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

as far as i remember it was not literally baggy, although it had not the tigthest fit around the waist. But on the other hand its not ment to be, considering the other flowing DD pieces and the overall design.
          LUC pieces for example are wayyy more fitted in my experience...
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Ives927
            • Jun 2009

I apologize if this question has been asked many times, but can someone explain the shoe sizes to me? Such as size 1, 2, 3, for a pair Julius boots. What are the measurements? Thank you.

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
              think before you post.

sorry to be a dick; it fits like it fits on the model. iirc, you are a large in ro, so a 50 would probably work.
              You're really on a roll here.. first the Yohji thing and now this. Maybe you should think before you post.
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• miserableman
                • Dec 2009

Fit on this Mollino jacket?...

It's a size large, as I expected it's very tight in the chest/shoulders when zipped up but most jackets in my chest size are due to me having broad shoulders.

Could do with a bit more length in the arms too perhaps but again, I'm quite tall so to be expected I guess.

It fits fine in the lower torso, if I sized up I I'd have excess bulge around the stomach/pocket area and it also wouldn't look right when worn unzipped. The leather seems to be quite stretchy also.

Any opinions much appreciated.

Last edited by miserableman; 12-30-2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Looks a bit tight on you from these pictures. Of course pictures are often deceiving - I'd say go with your gut feeling on this one.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Looks a bit too short for you.

Comment

• merkuri
                      • Sep 2009

i think with the fit on the body as it appears, it should stretch sufficiently. my xl fit like an xxl after 2+ years and my L fits like an xl.

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

I've been 'trying it on' around the house quite a bit this afternoon. The more I wear it, the more it feels right. The pics do actually make the arms look shorter than they feel and look in the mirror too.

Gonna go with my gut as Faust said. I know for sure i would regret sending it back, so I'm keeping. I got a good price on it which helps.

thanks chaps.

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

^cool. if it makes you feel better, it appears the shoulder seam is also in the right position which cannot always be said of RO jackets.

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Has anyone had experience with these Attachment jeans?

I thought Attachment sizing was quite a bit smaller then Julius and The Viridi-Anne so the measurements provided seem a bit bigger than I would expect, with size 2 having an 80cm waist and size 3 being 85cm.
                            I also came across these 2 pairs which are both size 2 and say the waist is 76cm so I'm not sure if the store got the measurements wrong.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

I'm around 32-33" in the waist so I'm not sure if I should get these in size 2 or 3 coz they should stretch a bit.

Comment

• Optik
                              • Dec 2009

Hi,

This is my first post here so, first of all, hello everyone.
                              I need some sizing advice for this : http://www.antonioli.eu/index.php?co...=80&fCategory=
                              I wear 41 which would be 7UK.
                              But with Neil Barrett, Lanvin, CP, ... I have to buy 6UK.
                              So my question is quite simple : is it a true 41 (in which case I'd take the size 7) or does Yuji Miura size big like the aforementioned brands ?

PS: btw, if someone has some feedback on Yuji Miura, i'd be nice too :). I did a quick search on the forum but couldn't find anything helpful.
                              Thanks.

Comment

• ardeetee
                                • Apr 2007

depends on the shirt and the desired fit, but the ones ive tried all fit about a size large so in general:

XXS = 44, XS = 46, S = 48, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎