• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    ccp leathers from 2009 are one size bigger than tailored pieces, so if you're a 44 in the coat, you're most likely a 42 in the gloved jacket.
    I'll stir this even more, I'm pretty much always a 50 in Poell and a 50 in the gloved leather fit me well, quite fitted in the back and shoulders though, as usual. so the one I tried was true to typical CCP sizing.

I guess this just proves that it really depends on tagged size, fit on every inidividual piece and of course your size, build etc.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• andrew
      • Sep 2009

Ive spotted these damir doma shoes on ebay uk

i wear a 44 or a 44 1/2. has anyone worn these are they true to size? are they at all narrow as i dont generally need a wide shoe but i cant wear a narrow one if that makes sense.
      thanks

Comment

• kiddcao
        • Jan 2010

does anyone knows if I wear dior sneaker 41-42, what size should i wear for rick owen trainer?

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

Andrew, Damir's shoes are rather narrow, but fit true to size lenghtwise.

Comment

• luxaeterna
            • Aug 2009

kiddcao, I've only experienced KVA dior shoes, but I'm a 40-41 in diors and I fit right into a 40 RO trainer, so I'd say go with a 41.

Comment

• andrew
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
              Andrew, Damir's shoes are rather narrow, but fit true to size lenghtwise.
              well i guess that counts me out.

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

If you have narrow feet, you may be able to fit into a 2. I'm around 42-42.5 with wide feet and the 2 fits me well and I have some extra length at the toes.

Comment

• kiddcao
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by luxaeterna View Post
                  kiddcao, I've only experienced KVA dior shoes, but I'm a 40-41 in diors and I fit right into a 40 RO trainer, so I'd say go with a 41.
                  Thx! would you expect 40 might be too small for me since 41 is really a hot size and is hard to find a right one

Comment

• Liquid
                    • Jul 2009

Any advice for the current S/S damir doma season? I'm talking about the loose stuff, it's all huge, and I don't own any damir doma pieces. I think I should generally be 50/52, I am 180lbs and 6'0", not much muscle, skinny. Since everything is so loose I'm thinking 50, I'm scared to go down to 48.
                    Last edited by Liquid; 02-27-2010, 04:58 PM.
                    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• luxaeterna
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by kiddcao View Post
                      Thx! would you expect 40 might be too small for me since 41 is really a hot size and is hard to find a right one
                      ahh, yeah I'd think so. Maaaaybe you could get a cobbler to stretch them out, they are leather so they could...but I think it'd be a risk.

Of course, if you can hop down to a barneys and try them on that would be your best bet.

Comment

• cmitso412
                        • Feb 2010

i was just in barneys a couple days ago in ny and they didn't have any trainers :(. I'm a 41 in the new dior high tops with all the laces bunched around the top and the 41 RO trainers fit me pretty well.. hope this helps

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                          Any advice for the current S/S damir doma season? I'm talking about the loose stuff, it's all huge, and I don't own any damir doma pieces. I think I should generally be 50/52, I am 180lbs and 6'0", not much muscle, skinny. Since everything is so loose I'm thinking 50, I'm scared to go down to 48.
                          this season fits fairly big. I'm a slim 50, and could probably take a 48 in a majority of pieces. so you'd probably need 48 or 50 depending on the piece.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• scapegoat
                            • Feb 2010

Hi everyone, I've been a very long time lurker but it's my first post here anyway. I've just bought a Julius longsleeve from this ss collection in a sz 2.
                            http://www.idheart.net/products/detail2881.html
                            I even tried it in the store and thought it looked good, perhaps I was just under that impression due to the fact that I was wxcited that my local retailer started selling Julius, anyways I feel it's too big and now i'm very concerned about what size I'll have to buy in the future, as my local store only has sz 2 and i'd like to buy online. I'm a small in rick and usually a 46 or small 48. Is it just this shirt that runs large or should I go for a sz 1 in knitwear and t's?

Comment

• Ivans On High
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2008

Just looking for some sizing advice on the current season LUC OD J-pants and 'Wrong Tension' Pants... thanks!

Comment

• Castor
                                • Nov 2009

I am your size approximately and the sz 2 in Julius knits was good on me. No too tight. I would worry that a sz 1 would be too small and feel very tight/trying to be too sexy if you get my drift. Can you go back to the store and exchange or at least try the sz 1?

Originally posted by scapegoat View Post
                                Hi everyone, I've been a very long time lurker but it's my first post here anyway. I've just bought a Julius longsleeve from this ss collection in a sz 2.
                                http://www.idheart.net/products/detail2881.html
                                I even tried it in the store and thought it looked good, perhaps I was just under that impression due to the fact that I was wxcited that my local retailer started selling Julius, anyways I feel it's too big and now i'm very concerned about what size I'll have to buy in the future, as my local store only has sz 2 and i'd like to buy online. I'm a small in rick and usually a 46 or small 48. Is it just this shirt that runs large or should I go for a sz 1 in knitwear and t's?
                                Originally posted by DRRRK
                                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎