Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yyan7778
    • Dec 2013

Hi guys, thinking about purchasing Elena Dawson blazer but struggling with the size. I'm a standard size 48 and usually wear size 48 for layer 0 and LUC, size 50 for CCP. Any advice on ED sizing? I'm really not sure whether I should pick S or M. Many thanks.

Comment

• Jun 2013

Hi guys, just wondering on werkstatt munchen bangle hook bracelet size,
      anyone knows size on S and M on inch or diameter?
      Thanks.

Comment

• minhcu2805
        • Mar 2013

How does new season High Ramones fit? I wear 40 in the creepers from fw14, should I size up 1 for high ramones? thinking about getting the horse leather one specifically

Comment

• R C W M
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
          How does new season High Ramones fit? I wear 40 in the creepers from fw14, should I size up 1 for high ramones? thinking about getting the horse leather one specifically
          I can't compare them to creepers but I've tried on this season Ramones and they fit the same as my ss14 pair (TTS in my opinion). There is a bit of extra room in the toebox but I wouldn't size down personally as the tongue is stitched in causing a tight entry point if you have wide feet.

A sizing question that has been on my mind... this season BBS P13 seems to have 3 cuts going by the product codes: P13R, P13TF, P13XTF. How does this compare to previous seasons where there seems to have been P13R and P13SF? Does the P13TF represent a size in the middle?
          I'm not a denim person but I have my eye on a P13TF vinyl pressed and am wondering if I should size up for them or go TTS.

Comment

• vegettoo
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
            I can't compare them to creepers but I've tried on this season Ramones and they fit the same as my ss14 pair (TTS in my opinion). There is a bit of extra room in the toebox but I wouldn't size down personally as the tongue is stitched in causing a tight entry point if you have wide feet.

A sizing question that has been on my mind... this season BBS P13 seems to have 3 cuts going by the product codes: P13R, P13TF, P13XTF. How does this compare to previous seasons where there seems to have been P13R and P13SF? Does the P13TF represent a size in the middle?
            I'm not a denim person but I have my eye on a P13TF vinyl pressed and am wondering if I should size up for them or go TTS.
            p13r fits the same, p13 sf from ss15 fits like a the p13t from aw14, except the waist is wider than p13t(i wear p13r and all regular p13 from previous season in xs, p13t in s, p13sf in xs),and same fit on calf which is close to skin tight, i havent bought any p13xtf, but it looks quite same on the fit pic

btw p13sf from ss15 used a thiner and very stretchy fabric so it look some point slimer on the leg compare to aw14 p13t which in a thicker fabric and less stretchy fabric, but i like p13t better in person as its very heavy waxed

Comment

• R C W M
              • Oct 2013

^Thanks vegettoo. Just to clarify, is the P13TF the same as the P13T or P13SF you refer to? This is an example of a pair I am looking at. 99% cotton and 1% lycra but I didn't think that would make it very stretchy, more a bit of give. I haven't handled this seasons in person however..

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
                ^Thanks vegettoo. Just to clarify, is the P13TF the same as the P13T or P13SF you refer to? This is an example of a pair I am looking at. 99% cotton and 1% lycra but I didn't think that would make it very stretchy, more a bit of give. I haven't handled this seasons in person however..
                for me the cut of p13sf is almost same with p13t except the wider waist
                the one in ur link is look same like p13t from aw14 which is also 99% cotton and 1% lycra,the one i have isnt very stretchy but still in a comfortable range IMO,unless ur legs arent very slim
                and this p13t from aw14 is my fav bbs pant so long(very heavy waxed,detailed, narrow hem,perfect cut which isnt skin tight on thigh)
                Last edited by vegettoo; 04-27-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• nyarkies
                  • Feb 2012

Looking for sizing advice on CCP tornado boots. I'm a 9.5 US. Generally what I found is that it corresponds to CCP size 8. However, I would see listings that size 8 fits 10 to 10.5, even 11 at times.

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                    Looking for sizing advice on CCP tornado boots. I'm a 9.5 US. Generally what I found is that it corresponds to CCP size 8. However, I would see listings that size 8 fits 10 to 10.5, even 11 at times.
                    Am EU44 and CCP 8 fits perfectly in Tornadoes and derbys without the insoles.

Comment

• nyarkies
                      • Feb 2012

Thanks Mikko. This is gonna be a nightmare getting one without trying it on. Sizing seems all over the place.

Comment

• mikko
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                        Thanks Mikko. This is gonna be a nightmare getting one without trying it on. Sizing seems all over the place.
                        Yeah, I know. Stock seems to be very limited all round so not much possibilities for exchanges.

Comment

• Scander
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          the shirts I've tried fit slim, I need a 52 because of the slim shoulders/armholes, you'd probably need a 54. t-shirts probably the same, maybe a bit more true to size, but there are different cuts.

that henley posted above is probably intended to fit roomy, and the sleeves on them are generous, so irrelevant in comparison to shirts and t-shirts.
                          for cjbreed:

shirts I own I have sized up because I prefer it more relaxed. I'm a 48 and the size poem size 50 is like my 52 shirt of luc. Instead t-shirts I found to fits really slim, I take 52...

Pants are roomy instead, a 48 can be worn also by a 50 for a slimmer look. Blazer and jackets true to size.
                          Hope it helps!

Comment

• R C W M
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                            for me the cut of p13sf is almost same with p13t except the wider waist
                            the one in ur link is look same like p13t from aw14 which is also 99% cotton and 1% lycra,the one i have isnt very stretchy but still in a comfortable range IMO,unless ur legs arent very slim
                            and this p13t from aw14 is my fav bbs pant so long(very heavy waxed,detailed, narrow hem,perfect cut which isnt skin tight on thigh)
                            I think this is a purchase I will hold off on until I get to try some on when I'm travelling in a month or two. Looks like my build might struggle with the narrowness of the thighs and I don't particularly want to deal with getting something that isn't quite right in fit when half my wardrobe is a testament to rash sizing decisions. Thanks vegettoo, you've been very helpful

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

If I'm a US 8.5 for shoes, what size would I wear in Marsell?

Comment

• stagename
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                                If I'm a US 8.5 for shoes, what size would I wear in Marsell?
                                I have two pairs (combat boots and shoes), both of them fit about 1.5 larger. I have them in 1 size smaller and they fit but I could have gone smaller. (I'm a 44, I bought a 43).

REgarding Mikko: "Am EU44 and CCP 8 fits perfectly in Tornadoes and derbys without the insoles."

I;d like to have a confirmation on this. I was about to pull the trigger on a pair but I always thought I'd fit a CCP 9 (I'm a 44 as well).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎