Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Similarities

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BSR
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 1562

    Originally posted by Christian View Post

    Fabien, Benjamin : vous n'avez pas l'impression que Xenox est une sorte de Corbeau version anglophone ?


    Peut-être que c'est lui, je vais lui envoyer un mp au sujet d'Immanuel Kant.
    pix

    Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

    Comment

    • Johnny
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 1923

      you guys crack me up!!!

      Comment

      • Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008
        • 2775

        Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
        Christian, yes, this is the point. Same goes for the Karl Orff/Metallica collusion, frequently observed among the basic metal fans.

        Pour répondre à ta question, je ne sais pas, je n'ai pas tant que ça pratiqué le corbeau qui me semblait toutefois un poil plus agressif. Celui-là veut juste être mollement embarrassant et avoir raison à la fin
        N'oublie pas que j'ai dit : "version anglophone du Corbeau".
        On est donc d'accord.

        Comment

        • Fuuma
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 4050

          Originally posted by Christian View Post
          N'oublie pas que j'ai dit : "version anglophone du Corbeau".
          On est donc d'accord.
          Le corbeau possède un vernis d'éducation qui part au lavage.
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

          Comment

          • Mail-Moth
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 1448

            Tiens, c'est vrai, je n'avais jamais prêté beaucoup d'attention à ça, mais nos amis anglophones sont tout de même beaucoup moins belliqueux que nous dans l'ensemble.
            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

            Comment

            • Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006
              • 37852

              I think there is one more point to be made in the music discussion. It is possible to enjoy different music on different levels. This just occurred to me while I was listening to Beastie Boys. And well, I don't really listen to Beastie Boys the way I listen to say Leonard Cohen. It's just a collection of nice beats overlaid with lyrics that are sometimes humorous and sometimes catch a certain time and place and mood (particular to New York City). But in no way I would call it great music. So, I think you can enjoy something that's just Ok and something that is absolutely amazing. And maybe some people want nothing short of amazing all the time. But like old Susan said, if you constantly seek something amazing, you will be priced out of the market, so to speak.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

              StyleZeitgeist Magazine

              Comment

              • Johnny
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 1923

                Point positif Faust. Mais vous devez écrire en français svp, autrement chacun saura au sujet de ce que vous parlez !

                Comment

                • Mail-Moth
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1448

                  Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I think there is one more point to be made in the music discussion. It is possible to enjoy different music on different levels. This just occurred to me while I was listening to Beastie Boys. And well, I don't really listen to Beastie Boys the way I listen to say Leonard Cohen. It's just a collection of nice beats overlaid with lyrics that are sometimes humorous and sometimes catch a certain time and place and mood (particular to New York City). But in no way I would call it great music. So, I think you can enjoy something that's just Ok and something that is absolutely amazing. And maybe some people want nothing short of amazing all the time. But like old Susan said, if you constantly seek something amazing, you will be priced out of the market, so to speak.
                  Sooooo true (sigh).

                  Anyway, I agree with the above.
                  I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                  I can see a man with a baseball bat.

                  Comment

                  • Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 37852

                    Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Point positif Faust. Mais vous devez écrire en français svp, autrement chacun saura au sujet de ce que vous parlez !
                    First I have to learn French in order to write it.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

                    Comment

                    • Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 2775

                      Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      First I have to learn French in order to write it.
                      No, you can do like Johnny does : writing without knowing.

                      Comment

                      • Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 37852

                        Originally posted by Christian View Post
                        No, you can do like Johnny does : writing without knowing.
                        D'accord!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine

                        Comment

                        • Fuuma
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 4050

                          Americans and languages

                          One of our esteemed members once asked me, while pointing at a shop sign, about the difference between "plage" and "playa"? That was a good one.
                          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

                          Comment

                          • Johnny
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 1923

                            Originally posted by Christian View Post
                            No, you can do like Johnny does : writing without knowing.
                            damn, thought i'd got away with it! merde.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎