Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

Have no idea if this is a "good find", but it looks stunning, and for once, the yoox model looks amazing in it also. Was this silent or mainline? Either way

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

i consider this a good find...if i'm wrong
      http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ANN+DE...sts/sr_women80

Comment

• Urthwhyte
        • Oct 2011

SILENT hoodies from a couple seasons ago under $100 S-XL. If that's not a good find for something to schlep around in I don't know what is :)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
          Have no idea if this is a "good find", but it looks stunning, and for once, the yoox model looks amazing in it also. Was this silent or mainline? Either way

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DAMIR+...previewwomen80
          what's so stunning about this?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

the model's back is nice.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Urthwhyte
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              what's so stunning about this?
              Something yellow got posted?

Comment

• fadetogrey
                • Apr 2009

Ahhh yoox and their "pick a pre-written" response method of customer service. Their response to my grievance in no way relates to my question.

I ordered a very nice A.F. Vandevorst dress but when it arrived it had two holes. Obviously I want to send it back, but why should I pay the return "fee" when it was not my fault it was defective? Ok, it's only $6, but it's the principal. I would keep it if I thought I could repair it, but it's very thin jersey and I don't think I can make a seamless repair...

Sorry just had to vent

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
                  Ahhh yoox and their "pick a pre-written" response method of customer service. Their response to my grievance in no way relates to my question.

I ordered a very nice A.F. Vandevorst dress but when it arrived it had two holes. Obviously I want to send it back, but why should I pay the return "fee" when it was not my fault it was defective? Ok, it's only $6, but it's the principal. I would keep it if I thought I could repair it, but it's very thin jersey and I don't think I can make a seamless repair...

Sorry just had to vent
                  What was their response?
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• fadetogrey
                    • Apr 2009

"We are sorry for the problems you encountered with the product received in your order _____.

We maintain high quality control standards for all our items and your feedback helps us solve any issue that may arise as promptly as possible.

It is not possible to exchange items, but we invite you to return the product by completing our Return Form."

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
                      "We are sorry for the problems you encountered with the product received in your order _____.

We maintain high quality control standards for all our items and your feedback helps us solve any issue that may arise as promptly as possible.

It is not possible to exchange items, but we invite you to return the product by completing our Return Form."
                      I would just respond and say that you assume you will be charged the restocking fee as the error was on their part. I've said this before with success.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• fadetogrey
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        I would just respond and say that you assume you will be charged the restocking fee as the error was on their part. I've said this before with success.
                        "will not be charged the fee" is what I said but their response is confusing and they never say if I will be charged the fee or not. Anyway, I'll respond and ask again and hopefully it will be sorted out. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Small question regarding a stupid problem.
                          I ordered sth a while ago and wanted to return everything. Anounced the return and had UPS pick up the parcel today. However, after it was gone, I noticed I forgot to put a RAF suit inside I wanted to return as well The return deadline of 14 days ends on friday. Wondering what I should do know. I contacted YOOX support already but not sure they will respond in time.
                          Maybe someone has experienced the same issue?
                          I considered to just let the UPS guy come again on friday, fill out the receipt as described on the YOOX homepage (in case of a loss of the original receipt) and put a paper inside with the return number written on it...
                          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• ChairDance
                            • Sep 2010

It sounds like you've only contacted Yoox through e-mail. Give them a call! Their phone staff have always come through for me.

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

^ I wanted to but there is no hotline on the German site.
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• hurricane08
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Small question regarding a stupid problem.
                                I ordered sth a while ago and wanted to return everything. Anounced the return and had UPS pick up the parcel today. However, after it was gone, I noticed I forgot to put a RAF suit inside I wanted to return as well The return deadline of 14 days ends on friday. Wondering what I should do know. I contacted YOOX support already but not sure they will respond in time.
                                Maybe someone has experienced the same issue?
                                I considered to just let the UPS guy come again on friday, fill out the receipt as described on the YOOX homepage (in case of a loss of the original receipt) and put a paper inside with the return number written on it...

give them a call and ask them to send you another return label.

PS I think Yoox counts the 15 days one day after you receive the parcel

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎