Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mortalveneer
    • Jan 2008

Anything I add to my yoox cart gets discounted 7-15%...not sure if this means an email about a discount code or some other promo is impending, but right now the discount is unannounced, so if you've had anything in your dreambox you were close to buying, now would be the time...
    I am not who you think I am

Comment

• tpn96
      • Oct 2010

It is not on anymore

Comment

• justinhere
        • Jan 2014

Yoox offer 10% code YOOXLOVE10 until 6th Feb

Comment

• Gauche
          • Nov 2010

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me about Yoox's website.

I have a 2 garments in my dreambox. 1 of them being the last one, & the other being available in 2 copies (at least).

The thing is : they show up on Yoox, on my dreambox, I even received a mail warning me #1 was the last remaining item today.

But I cannot order any of them since last morning.

I already had such issue with the website. Items being available, but impossible to purchase. Though it never lasted more than a few hours.

From time to time I am able to proceed a part of the order (the item shows up on the page where I get to choose Paypal etc..). And most of the time, my cart is deleted as soon as I click on it.

Any advice? (mostly looking to know wether the garments are still here or if Yoox doesn't update anything on their website on Fridays)

UPDATE :

I spent a few hours on the web. Reloading my cart from time to time (I'd say 100 times ) while browsing the web to see if it would work.

It did.

On 5/6 hours trying to make it work, my cart was functionnal for approx 10 minutes. I don't know why.

I was told Yoox's website has been patched since its V1 and contained many coding errors. That's a perfect exemple of its dysfunction.
          Last edited by Gauche; 03-01-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• flashoflight
            • Sep 2013

Has anyone else had an issue with Yoox not entering in the address correctly from PayPal?

I bought something from Yoox a few days ago with my payment method as PayPal, so I guess it grabbed the address from PayPal. But it completely ignored the second line, which had the floor number and the name of my office. So UPS attempted to deliver and just took it back with the note saying suite number required. Unsure how to make Yoox get the address right from PayPal.

Comment

• diederik
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post
              Has anyone else had an issue with Yoox not entering in the address correctly from PayPal?
              I don't think Yoox takes the address from Paypal, but from the address specified in your Yoox account. I have a different address in my Paypal account (my apartment) but specified a PO Box and my company address (which I both use for shipments) - which also specify floor/box numbers, never encountered any issues. This is for Europe though, not sure US is any different.

Comment

• flashoflight
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by diederik View Post
                I don't think Yoox takes the address from Paypal, but from the address specified in your Yoox account. I have a different address in my Paypal account (my apartment) but specified a PO Box and my company address (which I both use for shipments) - which also specify floor/box numbers, never encountered any issues. This is for Europe though, not sure US is any different.
                Yoox is definitely using the PayPal address for me though because the address they just shipped to is not even in my Yoox account. I only have my home address in there.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Gauche View Post

UPDATE :

I spent a few hours on the web. Reloading my cart from time to time (I'd say 100 times ) while browsing the web to see if it would work.

It did.

On 5/6 hours trying to make it work, my cart was functionnal for approx 10 minutes.
                  There are three inferences that can be drawn from this:

1. You had a line on a Hun Rick piece for 80% off retail (or something else of an original price point to where this margin to hours calculation made all kinds of sense).
                  2. You place a low value on your leisure or professional time.
                  3. You suffer from a level of Yoox-OCD that surpasses what I had thought was an already impressive case exhibited by yours truly.
                  I am not who you think I am

Comment

• lazyguru
                    • Jun 2008

that right there has got to be the best use of the little rodent ever!
                    Sick sick jacket!

Comment

• Gauche
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by mortalveneer View Post
                      There are three inferences that can be drawn from this:

1. You had a line on a Hun Rick piece for 80% off retail (or something else of an original price point to where this margin to hours calculation made all kinds of sense).
                      2. You place a low value on your leisure or professional time.
                      3. You suffer from a level of Yoox-OCD that surpasses what I had thought was an already impressive case exhibited by yours truly.
                      Working on my computer, it was not that excessive to click on a new tab & "add to cart" once in a while. 5/10 seconds, max.

The garment was indeed 85/90% off. But off $4500, not $35000.

Worth the 10/15 minutes I spent, endwise, on that page.

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
                        that right there has got to be the best use of the little rodent ever!
                        Sick sick jacket!
                        which one are u talking about? i don't see a jacket anywhere on this page?

Comment

• braindrain
                          • Apr 2009

anyone got a working code please?

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

ok this is maybe ridiculous but WHERE?? i can't see any link.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

lol thx.

/dumbo

Comment

• josecc
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by braindrain View Post
                                anyone got a working code please?
                                On a selection of men's products: YOOXMAN15

Comment